The MilanLab Thread

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
It's just ridiculous to even think that our doctors don't know, or can't do their job. I'm not saying that everything is ideal, but a club of our stature knows its staff, and definitely know who to hire or fire. I would say that this is the case of misfortune, rather than the lack of our doctors knowledge. You can't just expect our doctors to resurrect every injured player.

Danilo JBG

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I can't believe it's lack of luck. We've been having the same kind of problems at the same parts of the season for years in a row.

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
This team has had a physical problem since 2006. Lab has done fuck-all these years, and aren't even able to deal with an injury in a way that stop it from recurring.

This is the most critical period of the year and we're missin like 4-5 starters, which is a huge fail.

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
Something is absolutely wrong with Milanlab. So many injuries this season, that's just not normal. I mean look at Pirlo he's rock solid this season while year ago it looked like he was mad of glass. Wtf is happening??? Boateng got injured, this guy is a fucking beast, HOW?

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
It's just ridiculous to even think that our doctors don't know, or can't do their job. I'm not saying that everything is ideal, but a club of our stature knows its staff, and definitely know who to hire or fire. I would say that this is the case of misfortune, rather than the lack of our doctors knowledge. You can't just expect our doctors to resurrect every injured player.

I would say misfortune if it happened once or twice

But every freaking season is the same bloody story. That isn't misfortune, that's ineptness....

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
biggest piece of shit medical center in history.

I would fire every single one of them and burn the place down.

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini

:thumbsup:

And to think it's lauded for "prolonging the careers of players"
It's a sham

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

i would be on top of the complex with a rifle to shoot you before you could come close enough to burn it :o :o :o :o :o

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
i would be on top of the complex with a rifle to shoot you before you could come close enough to burn it :o :o :o :o :o

you wouldn't dare. :o

I'll burn you down with the cursed lab. :mad:

you want Milan players to stop falling down like flies? fire everyone that is working in the Milan lab and the fitness coaches :o

fucking thigh strain = out for 2 weeks minimum.

fucking arjen robben would commit suicide if he played for Milan.

FUUU MILANLAB

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i would rather fine every player that gets an injury and physically reprimand them. publicly slap them ...in front of the media. make a press conference, invite the press.

no tolerance of injuries

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
of course it doesnt help that Milan have pussy players.

fucking boateng gets injured from sex, pato probably gets injured from having a fucking wank.

cassano gets a heart condition after conquering every fast food joint and drug in italy.

gattuso is going blind

karma raped flamini

wtf is this shit?

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score

fucking boateng gets injured from sex, pato probably gets injured from having a fucking wank.

cassano gets a heart condition after conquering every fast food joint and drug in italy.

gattuso is going blind

karma raped flamini

wtf is this shit?

its funny cuz its true.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

gattuso is going blind

karma raped flamini

wtf is this shit?

You can't make this shit up :lol::lol: only Milan:proud:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.

fucking boateng gets injured from kinky latex sex, pato probably gets injured from having Barbara fucking wank him in her Anatra pantyhose.

cassano gets a heart condition after conquering every fast food joint and drug and Lolita in italy.

gattuso is going blind

karma raped flamini

wtf is this shit?

:lol::lol::lol:

+ Nesta, Merkel, Aquaman......

:(

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

gattuso is going blind

karma raped flamini

wtf is this shit?

:lol::star:

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
2nd double digit injury list this season (has this ever happened seriously:conf:)? And 6 players on it are under 30.

:lol::fp::fp:

New levels of incompetence have been reached. I really cant see how this could be just coincidence anymore.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score

gattuso is going blind

karma raped flamini

wtf is this shit?

:star::star::star:

:thumbsup::lol:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
2nd double digit injury list this season (has this ever happened seriously:conf:)? And 6 players on it are under 30.

:lol::fp::fp:

New levels of incompetence have been reached. I really cant see how this could be just coincidence anymore.

Send your CV then.

khuyag

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Кака, Maldini, Nesta, Ronaldo, Beckham

masterofnaiads

Drummer Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Zidane, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Rivaldo, Kaka, Forlan, Cocu, Riquelme, Cafu
Computer predicts sports injuries

The ink was barely dry on Fernando Redondo’s multi-million dollar contract with the soccer powerhouse AC Milan when the player blew out his knee just three minutes into a routine workout on a treadmill. His pain was felt acutely by team owners, who were left to wonder how this might have been foreseen — and prevented.
FOR YEARS team doctors and coaches have looked for crystal balls that would show ACL injuries in the making, soothsayers who could hold forth on hamstrings that might blow, genies that could warn of a rotor cuff about to explode in the new hot prospect’s shoulder.

AC Milan may have found such an oracle: a computer smart enough to recognize the signs of an athlete coming apart. The renowned Italian soccer club — which has four players competing in this year’s World Cup — has teamed up with Computer Associates International to test the feasibility of using neural networks, a form of artificial intelligence, to predict injuries and optimize conditioning for each athlete, perhaps even to help select which players to sign.

Dunno how old this is (Sorry if posted before).. But here is the rest of the article: http://www.you.com.au/news/943.htm

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi

gattuso is going blind

karma raped flamini

wtf is this shit?

i came :lol:

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
milanlab continues to field players with no conditions. after senderos that time.. cant trust on this thing.. pato and boateng clearly are not fit yet.
Time is the one realing flamini.. and the rest of the players are just a mystery.

achtungbaby

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, de Sciglio, Montolivo
It just has to be some sort of freaky coincidince. If it was something they were doing at MilanLab, they would all be getting the same or similar injuries.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Once again have to wonder, what the fuck is wrong? Howcome Milan have missed tons of players this season with weird injuries? There's a bad luck factor going on for sure, but it can't be just that. I remember also last season after January half the squad was out.

- Flams hasn't played a minute so far.

- Rino played the 1st match then got some weird eye injury.

- Cassano had probs with his heart and is out for the season.

- Pato had more injuries this season alone than some players have in their entire careers.

- KPB is put on some weird training regime to make sure he could run like a man possessed, but he is frequently unfit for games. With the most ridiculous conclusions like too much sex or international games!

- Abbiati got injured this season and again last season. Come to think of it, why do Milan GK's always have to get injured?

The other day I was reading how Barcelona make sure they minimize Messi's chances of getting injured. March 2008 he was out till the end of the season and so they decided to put him on a strict schedule controlling what he eats, when he sleeps, and all this other stuff to strengthen him physically and mentally. Wasn't that supposed to be MilanLab's job?
That's what MilanLab has been pioneering.

Flams, Rino, Cassano are so freakish injuries I can't see how you thought through when you added them. What can MilanLab do? Tell Flams + Rino to not play? Cassano was said to have something seen only in very specific scan.

Pato is something to be looked into. Seems the pitch doesn't help him at all. Or it's his tehnique. What do I know.

Boateng could be taken under a scope as well. Just to know the details of his sex-life :lol:

R&B Milan

THE BIG BOSS
Reaction score
What the fuck is wrong with these injury-prone players. This is not normal something is wrong with the fucking staff!
Abate and Robinho injured!!

milanistaaaa

Banned
Reaction score
I have a hunch Berlu cut a lot of the funding for our Milan Lab. Previously it was an institution where other clubs brought their players.

Now...Nesta, Pato, Boateng, Robinho, Strass, Merkel, Flams, Gattuso, Abate and Dorf injured?? :eek:

Now for the party line towers to explain why it all seems legit:proud:

We ALL KNOW the individual issues and the supposed conspiracy theories (Pato being a dope fiend is my favourite). But isn't it even a little strange that they're ALL OUT at the same time. What's the probability of that? :max:

LimerickMilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Zidane, Maldini, McGrath, Keane, Weah, Shevchenko, Gullit, Figo, Ronaldo, Inzaghi,
The surface of the pitch at the San Siro should be considered a factor is some but not all of MilanLabs performance.

These players are top class athlete's, playing on a surface that's not too different from a patch of land out in the Serengeti. The pitch is not up to standard, and the players are suffering for it, MilanLab's reputation is suffering from it.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Been reading in several places Milan Lab ceased existing about a years ago. But eitherway, always been under the impression people think Milan Lab is going to prevent injuries or makes diagnosis, that wasn't its purpose. Milan Lab analyzes data of healthy players...strength, resistance, etc so from there the staff decides what are the best trainning methods for each player (I think its convenient to watch Milan results since its creation btw and the age of the squad).

As for injuries
Flamini, Gattuso, Cassano, come on those are freak injuries, and its serious bad luck that Gattuso and Cassano suffered rare diseases in the same year. Merkel? Injured while playing. Nesta? I don't wanna go there, but I'm smelling something fishy and I don't like it (that said, Nesta has always been injury prone too) . Aquilani? Yeah because Aquilani has always been a healthy player :rolleyes: (I think somewhere in this thraed I said clear, injury prone players are just that, injury prone, ffs, it's pretty amazing how much Aquilani was able to play without being injured). Strasser? Wasn't that in Lecce. Seedorf? Yeah it's so abnormal for a 36 year old to have an injury. Abate? 2 weeks out, I know with the rest of the injuries it's magnified, but it is normal. Robinho? Seems normal too, just magnified by the moment.

Pato and Boateng are the only 2 ones that I would look at. But then again, who's to say they aren't injury prone just cause of it? I do recall Boateng being injured in Portsmouth for quite some time, and I'm not surprised, his game style is demanding. Pato? I can see it being a trainning method issue (he usually gets injured when he accelerates, so the pitch can also be a realistical issue), but again his style of game (acceleration), can cause muscular issues.

I would put more attention on the pre seasons we do though (it's clearly designed to hit a peak at certain "key" moments of the season, so I dunno if it's very demanding at the start which can cause injuries, specially in the older players). But again that's not Milan Lab. That's the coaching staff.

And again, many things that happen behind the scenes are covered with "injuries" (you know, when a player is supposed to come back in 2 weeks and delays for a month or 2 or more), from contract situations, to life outside the field, to possible retirement situations, to coaching decisions trying simply to not mess with the team.