Cheating Juventus

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
the same way juve, barca, real madrid do lol. to think 35 year old ambrosini could play the game he played vs barca, and the way puyol played as well at their age is naive. i mean ffs, puyol had as much energy as pazzini who's in the prime of his career lol... these players aren't maldini or zanetti lol. nesta last year was laughing and making a joke of messi. you can't tell me it was just a coincidence they managed to be at incredible physical levels at those specific games man. doping is certainly an issue in the sport. then again i could be totally over analysing things. and by doping i dont mean necessarly steroids. there exist numerous drugs that can scan pass the typical uefa doping control :/ barcelona are the prime example of this, what they do is not organic, their bodies shouldnt be able to handle the amount of physical endurance it takes to press the way they press all game, but yet they still do it. again this is not done 24/7 for all games, it's certain games where you can just tell things like this occur in lol

Players on 35 years will find it difficult to keep a high energy play up every game during a season... But the difference in the stretch of a game to a player on his prime can be just as well imperceptible.

Depends much more on the player... Those guys like Zanetti, Seedorf, Ambro are top athletes... They're built like tanks and always took care of their bodies. They were fitter than 99% of players in their prime and at their 30's they still can over-perform so so guys on their primes... Specially in the stretch of a match.

But many times it's their intelligence/experience that made them look their playing over themselves... Nesta didn't need top athleticism to mark Messi, he needed timing/intelligence to tackle. Messi even beat him on speed once, and Nesta simply fouled him.

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gerard, SeS
ambro could barely play 90 minutes before the barca match :/ i love ambrosini man, but the way he played vs barca could either be massive amounts of adrenaline or a special drug that aided him. what kind of drug it was im not sure, and im not sure if he was injected on, but it does get me thinking

Did you ever compete for anything that was valuable to you in your life?
I was once playing in some local basketball tournament. Some symbolic money price, but playing against team from city next to ours at home.
Was exhausted, fell badly on my knee, but still run and fought like hell whole game. And we won.
Its the adrenalin man. Any other game, and i would be out by half time, but this was for pride and glory :D

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I was once playing in some local basketball tournament. Some symbolic money price, but playing against team from city next to ours at home.
Was exhausted, fell badly on my knee, but still run and fought like hell whole game. And we won.
Its the adrenalin man. Any other game, and i would be out by half time, but this was for pride and glory :D

Yeah, you're right. :thumbsup:

I'm sure you feel your body when you woke up he next day though :lol:

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria

But then cases like Juve where players like Pirlo who barely ran at Milan now run 12 km consecutively a game you begin to think its not just the adrenalin.

Sheva7Diavolo

Banned
Reaction score
But then cases like Juve where players like Pirlo who barely ran at Milan now run 12 km consecutively a game you begin to think its not just the adrenalin.

Yeah...that's Juventus...they have a history with that.They're scum and their thieves.Fucking Ladros
Just never mix Milan into this got it

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gerard, SeS
Yeah, you're right. :thumbsup:

I'm sure you feel your body when you woke up he next day though :lol:

Yea, i could barely walk for a week.

He found new motivation. Its not like hes set new world record on 12km.
He runs it in slow pace, just covering ground.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
Yea, i could barely walk for a week.

He found new motivation. Its not like hes set new world record on 12km.
He runs it in slow pace, just covering ground.

totally which is why he always ran 12km with milan :lol:

which is why the entire juve team runs 10km+ :lol:

adrenalin can't make you super human bro, i would know i play sports and i've had countless adrenaline rushes.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
the same way juve, barca, real madrid do lol. to think 35 year old ambrosini could play the game he played vs barca, and the way puyol played as well at their age is naive. i mean ffs, puyol had as much energy as pazzini who's in the prime of his career lol... these players aren't maldini or zanetti lol. nesta last year was laughing and making a joke of messi. you can't tell me it was just a coincidence they managed to be at incredible physical levels at those specific games man. doping is certainly an issue in the sport. then again i could be totally over analysing things. and by doping i dont mean necessarly steroids. there exist numerous drugs that can scan pass the typical uefa doping control :/ barcelona are the prime example of this, what they do is not organic, their bodies shouldnt be able to handle the amount of physical endurance it takes to press the way they press all game, but yet they still do it. again this is not done 24/7 for all games, it's certain games where you can just tell things like this occur in lol

You are so high.

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
Zeus you have no idea

Have you even played sport?

These are professional athletes, who train A FUCK LOAD

its totally possible to be able to do that running with the right training and conditioning

Train hard and with motivation you can do anything

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
How much drugs does Giggs require to play?

How much drugs does Sir Red Nose require to sit on the bench?

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
idk people......clearly you don't personally know any high level athletes

ib4omgyoudonteither

For my age group I know a lot of elite athletes

3rd best u18 decathlete in world
5th best triathlete in oceania
Crusdader rugby squad player at 19
Best 400m runner in the country
NZ secondary schools rugby player
NZ junior football squad member

Ive played/competed with most of these, they are cut above

All of these are supreme people are machines, training incredibly hard

What they do is amazing, its totally legit for better athletes do do even better

then useless me :lol:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
idk people......clearly you don't personally know any high level athletes

ib4omgyoudonteither

For my age group I know a lot of elite athletes

3rd best u18 decathlete in world
5th best triathlete in oceania
Crusdader rugby squad player at 19
Best 400m runner in the country
NZ secondary schools rugby player
NZ junior football squad member

Ive played/competed with most of these, they are cut above

All of these are supreme people are machines, training incredibly hard

What they do is amazing, its totally legit for better athletes do do even better

then useless me :lol:
:mb:

Sheva7Diavolo

Banned
Reaction score
totally which is why he always ran 12km with milan :lol:

which is why the entire juve team runs 10km+ :lol:

adrenalin can't make you super human bro, i would know i play sports and i've had countless adrenaline rushes.

Look...you motherfucker
JuBentus does that shit.They have a history with Doping
Milan doesn't do it...Fuck off

Deunamist

F*** Juventus
Reaction score
Juve are signing a sponsorship deal with Samsung. According to one of the Ladri fans on my Facebook it is a "match made in heaven" because Samsung translates to 'three stars'.

I read today that Samsung is under investigation for an alleged smear campaign against HTC, one of their bigger competitors in Taiwan, paying students to attack HTC online.

Now I see the link :lol:

ShevaDaniel

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA, MARCO VAN BASTEN
today against torino....
28a0u2s.jpg

the thiefs are back...if they ever left the building.....

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
You guys should really stop caring about stuff like we this. We get calls like that in equal measure, they just have the players to actually capitalize on them.

Refs in Serie A are just pure shit this days.

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
today against torino....
28a0u2s.jpg

the thiefs are back...if they ever left the building.....

Do you not remember that El Shaarawy goal that was more offside than this, after a KPB knock-on?

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
You guys should really stop caring about stuff like we this. We get calls like that in equal measure, they just have the players to actually capitalize on them.

Refs in Serie A are just pure shit this days.

The standard of refs all over Europe seems to be getting worse every year. It's the same in the EPL, Serie A, La Liga, Champions League ect.

Don't get me started on those idiots who stand behind the goal in the CL :fp:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
How times have changed eh... now we have Milan fans who cheer for Juve :fp: