Where were you born?

Reaction score
Just curious to know where all of you were born. I'm so ashamed of where I was born. I was born in Napoli and moved to the US when I was around 5/6 and i'm 16 now. Che vergogna :fp:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
why i heard napoli is a beautiful place... but yeah lot of bad people ..

I was born in southern state of india .. a great place called Changacherry

kerala.jpg

man it has its own character for good or bad :D

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Jakarta, Indonesia :proud: Used to spend 4-5 hours on the street everyday just to commute home-uni-home.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Cochin, Kerala. Couple of hours' drive from Ashish' birthplace, but much cooler and swagilicious place.

tajMala.jpg

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
^^ that looks awesome.

I really want to visit India one day, mainly Goa.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
lol I was born in Cochin too. :eek:

and is that pic really of the same place I've been to? all I can remember from my second visit there was the mosquitos. :lol:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Isn't Goa known for being a resort city?

I'd visit more than 1 city, so I'd surely pass by kerala, as long as there's no traffic and great food, I'm there. :D

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Indian/Sri Lankan resorts are no match for our much superior ones. :o

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Maldives is fantastic from what I've seen, but I've heard that it's very expensive.

India on the other hand is known to be quite cheap.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Isn't Goa known for being a resort city?

I'd visit more than 1 city, so I'd surely pass by kerala, as long as there's no traffic and great food, I'm there. :D

Kerala has superb food. It is probably the only part of the country where Beef is consumed lavishly. And there are multiple types of cuisines due to the large Christian, Muslim population. Syrian christian, muslim dishes are among the most popular and incredibly tasty. The vegetarian stuff is also good enough.

Not to mention the really good Arabian shawarma that you get there, thanks to the Gulf linkages..

But terrible traffic in the cities these days. That's one thing you can't avoid.

Goa - I wouldnt say a 'resort city'. It's a larger place, a state actually, and there are beaches across the state. Lot of famous, crowded ones and some newly famous, less crowded ones.

Plenty of alcohol and dope to be had, if that's the intention of one's trip.

It's a really chilled out place actually. No traffic, nice seafood. Dinar will give you more insights, he's from there.

and is that pic really of the same place I've been to? all I can remember from my second visit there was the mosquitos. :lol:

There are still enough mosquitoes around, dont worry. As development increased, mosquitoes increased as well.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
damn u necro, y did u have to bring up shawarmas... :(

sage if u ever visit SL, make sure to go to hikkaduwa beach. beautiful place. all the hot foreign chicks are there as well. :thumbsup:

best beach here by miles. tho still not as good as the ones back home. :o :proud: :o

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Kerala has superb food. It is probably the only part of the country where Beef is consumed lavishly. And there are multiple types of cuisines due to the large Christian, Muslim population. Syrian christian, muslim dishes are among the most popular and incredibly tasty. The vegetarian stuff is also good enough.

Not to mention the really good Arabian shawarma that you get there, thanks to the Gulf linkages..

But terrible traffic in the cities these days. That's one thing you can't avoid.

Goa - I wouldnt say a 'resort city'. It's a larger place, a state actually, and there are beaches across the state. Lot of famous, crowded ones and some newly famous, less crowded ones.

Plenty of alcohol and dope to be had, if that's the intention of one's trip.

It's a really chilled out place actually. No traffic, nice seafood. Dinar will give you more insights, he's from there.

I don't do alcohol or dope so they're are not at all important, I'd actually prefer to go to a place that doesn't have much of a party scene.

I'll make sure to get information out of you guys if I ever plan a trip to India. :D

damn u necro, y did u have to bring up shawarmas... :(

sage if u ever visit SL, make sure to go to hikkaduwa beach. beautiful place. all the hot foreign chicks are there as well. :thumbsup:

best beach here by miles. tho still not as good as the ones back home. :o :proud: :o

shawarmas.. I think I'll get a couple from the syrian place that's 2min away from my house.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
ostend....beautiful coast city

images

with only 2 months of summer every year

it looks mostly like this

1032495003.jpg

but it's central europe and you can get everywhere in europe pretty fast & cheap

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
As a kid I've been to Oostende few times, it's close to Westende. :tongue:

Hard to remember really though.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
In the real world thankfully.I got to experience it for some 23 years before getting suck in the matrix,or as its called by kids today: the internet.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Cochin, Kerala. Couple of hours' drive from Ashish' birthplace, but much cooler and swagilicious place.

tajMala.jpg

no way its so fake like all arsenal fans(since 1995 .. before it was nice and poor ) .. i am pretty sure necors dad was born out of his city ... no other explaination of he being this sane :o

but i still like his city

stupid marketing like dufai man

all they show is big buildings .. and no deserts :o

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
no way its so fake like all arsenal fans(since 1995 .. before it was nice and poor ) .. i am pretty sure necors dad was born out of his city ... no other explaination of he being this sane :o

but i still like his city

My father was born in Cochin too :tongue:

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
in a hospital

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Dunedin new zealaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand :d

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Just curious to know where all of you were born. I'm so ashamed of where I was born. I was born in Napoli and moved to the US when I was around 5/6 and i'm 16 now. Che vergogna :fp:

napoli :D

id be proud to be born where noce was

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
Nu DelhIIII bay_baYYY

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
I was born in Birmingham, the city that gave the world, League Football and the industrial revolution :o

I really want to visit India one day, mainly Goa.

U pothead :lol: