Italian Football Thread III

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
If Gotze goes to Juve, I expect him to be upfront and wide. Not in the midfield.

Midfield should still be Marchisio-Khedira-Pogba.

Interesting to see what Sarri is up to in Napoli. With Hamsik moved back to his natural position and Valdifiori and Allan completing the midfield, it is potentially a very good midfield for me.

If they keep Pogba and that's a big if, they will challenge for the CL next year again, semi finals for sure.

As for people moaning we can't get for 30 millions top players, get it trough your head people we are NOT in the cl and that matters to players.

We need to overpay to get back there, once we do we will start getting better deals. For a guy like Goetze to come to a team like ours we would have to pay at least 50 + some stupid 7+ mils wages.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They already said no to 80m from Barca for Pogba

If they get Gotze that'll be huge... Dybala, Gotze & Morata, what an actual fuck?

Marchisio was by far their best mid last season and with him in front of the defense, Pogba on one side and one of Khedira/Asamoah that's a damn good trio
they're better of selling Vidal and getting a good LB and a trequartista

But despite all of that I expect/hope that losing Vidal, TEVEZ & Pirlo will reduce the gap between us and them. Although unlike when Milan lose their big players Juve actually replace them adequately

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
If they keep Pogba and that's a big if, they will challenge for the CL next year again, semi finals for sure.

As for people moaning we can't get for 30 millions top players, get it trough your head people we are NOT in the cl and that matters to players.

We need to overpay to get back there, once we do we will start getting better deals. For a guy like Goetze to come to a team like ours we would have to pay at least 50 + some stupid 7+ mils wages.

They wont sell Pogba now. That'll be one too many for one transfer season.

Even if they do, it'll be to Barca and for the 2016/17 season. So they'll have him for another year.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I knew that they wouldn't sell both vidal, pogba this transfer window, But i thought that one to be pogba, not vidal.
Anyway if they get gotze that would be a very good addition. And surely their team will look very good on paper but thinks could go differently when the season starts.

#HarryUpAndBuyUsSomeMidfieldersGalliani!!!

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
I knew that they wouldn't sell both vidal, pogba this transfer window, But i thought that one to be pogba, not vidal.
Anyway if they get gotze that would be a very good addition. And surely their team will look very good on paper but thinks could go differently when the season starts.

#HarryUpAndBuyUsSomeMidfieldersGalliani!!!

I think gotze is the missing piece in juved puzzle right now. Without him I think other teams have a chance at winning the title, with him I can see them reaching the final

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If Gotze goes to Juve, I expect him to be upfront and wide. Not in the midfield.

Midfield should still be Marchisio-Khedira-Pogba.

Interesting to see what Sarri is up to in Napoli. With Hamsik moved back to his natural position and Valdifiori and Allan completing the midfield, it is potentially a very good midfield for me.

I can see Goetze in a central position too.

In fact it kinda looks like they're building a team for xmas tree. They only lack one offensive full back

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mandz/Morata
Goatse - Dybala
Pogba/Asamoah/Marchisio - Marchisio/Khedira - Khedira/Pereyra​

emoticu-not%20bad%20(obama).PNG.gif

Selling Vidal for less than 60m would normally be terrible, but I'd easily accept it if it's Goatse(30m) + 10m.

I don't think Vidal will change shit for Bayern as long as Pep's there though.

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gotze has been anything but convincing for the last 2 years , Bayern must be desperate to get rid of him.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I can't see why Pep would want Vidal.

I have no idea how he'd fit, unless he's going to make him an AM or a FB or something.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I can see Goetze in a central position too.

In fact it kinda looks like they're building a team for xmas tree. They only lack one offensive full back
Yup wide attacker or just behind the striker.
Mandz/Morata
Goatse - Dybala
Pogba/Asamoah/Marchisio - Marchisio/Khedira - Khedira/Pereyra​

emoticu-not%20bad%20(obama).PNG.gif

Selling Vidal for less than 60m would normally be terrible, but I'd easily accept it if it's Goatse(30m) + 10m.

I don't think Vidal will change shit for Bayern as long as Pep's there though.
They have Sturaro who'll be used pretty well too I guess. Allegri likes him.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Gotze has been anything but convincing for the last 2 years , Bayern must be desperate to get rid of him.

Well injuries and having a bench that can reach top 4-5 in any of the top leagues doesn't help. Quality player regardless, if he goes there I'll have new found respect for allegri (especially if he thrives).

I envy juves management, the very definition of competent

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I think gotze is the missing piece in juved puzzle right now. Without him I think other teams have a chance at winning the title, with him I can see them reaching the final
Reaching the final? as in the chl?

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
I absolutely love Pjanic. What a screamer.
Roma 1 - 1 Man City

Roma's got GREAT kits this year.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Last years >>> this years

last years home > this years i agree

but their current away kit is the nicest white non-milan kit i've ever seen

edit:

it also helps that their captain makes wearing dog shit look good.

Last edited:

MilanMarkus

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
11737886_1509826842390860_7297676243184216857_n.jpg

Brains , Engine, Power.

Will be interesting to see whether they are going to be missed. Pogba and Morata are only getting better. And with the addition of Dybala, Mandzukic, Khedira and a quality AM I think they can cope without Vidal, Tevez and Pirlo.