Nuri Sahin

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
But seriously?

It will be a loan with option to buy deal.....

Not risky or expensive.

He was talking about "that it shouldnt be a problem for a club to spend 30 milion euros", not the Sahin deal

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
maybe we will pay in installments .. hernanes is very hard to get

strootman and sahin on loan alone makes our midfield better .. ambro can be a decent DM with more than enough rest .. our midfield bench is :thumbsup: shit we should buy one wing player

bale anoyone :D totts in el :g: yeah 30+ is out of our range

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
fiero its all fantasy talk and i am bored

Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Pirlo, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Suarez
He was talking about "that it shouldnt be a problem for a club to spend 30 milion euros", not the Sahin deal

Then you are right.

In fact I wouldnt be surprised if we end up selling more than we buy.

I cant see Milan buy any players from the top clubs in Italy because from them we wont get anything cheap. Hernanes is just wishful thinkin. He wont come when there are cheap alternatives like Sahin and Montolivo.

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thought so. Watch Napoli bring the cup home.

not interested in teams who hasnt seen cl knock out stages :o
but if possible let me know if napoli wins :D i cannot watch jube ..

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
BTW is there any concrete links or is it all made-up media rumors? By concrete links I mean an actual proof that Milan is in negotiations. Like quotes from Galliani or Sahin's agent or Perez. Otherwise I shall not bother.

TBH there were not any qoutes from Della Valle, Galliani nor montys agent either as far as I can recall. Here is to hope :)

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
Dude you could stop dreaming and get back to earth now. Milan don't have that kind of money to spend, and it's extremely unlikely that Hernanes would join. Even though I'd be really happy if Milan signed him.

Just be grateful for Montolivo. :)

Montolivo was free!

and I wanted him to arrive ahead of aquilani.

and who is dreaming???

to say hernanes is a dream lacks ambition........especially at a club such as Milan.:fp:

Maybe febregas!

but not hernanes.
(was 15mill in brazil(not proven) came to Serie A(got proven) and is now worth 20mill(5mill to have lazio take the risk for us) the cost of doing business as Milan.
our Management has passed on Zidane
so they can never truely satisfy in my imo

To take him from lazio is the best thing we could do.

every top club will reinforce with players of the highest quality because chelsea's win shows that champions league is open for all.

plus euros will drive up prices on european players.

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
Napoli got the job done. 2-0. Cavani and Hamsik. It was glorious. :proud:

Yeah for sure not every deal could be known to the public before it's official, but for now it's just a rumor IMO so I rather not bother until it's made official or at least someone confirms the interest is real. Otherwise it could easily be bullshit and a waste of time.

So because Monty was free means it's not a good transfer? :D

The rest of the post makes no sense. You are speaking from your own point of view as a fan, but your thoughts are not compatible with reality. The reality is Milan doesn't have much money to spend in the market. If Hernanes leaves Lazio, he'll go for big money, probably would be out of Milan's price range.

I'm not arguing with Hernanes' ability so I don't need you to 'prove' to me that he would be a good signing. I'm just saying it would be very difficult (almost impossible) to purchase him due to financial reasons.

when did I say monty wasnt a good signing, if I wanted him here instead of aquilani.:rolleyes:
But fact still remains he was a free transfer.

and your also speaking from your point of you.

our management says we dont have money so they dont have to spend it. Our president is a billionare. We are in the top 10 clubs in europe.

everything points to the club having money, but yet people believe we have no money:lol:

Berlusconi doesnt want to spend money....period. so some continue to spread his lie about not having money.

anyways I am done.

I just hope we dont lose Tiago silva with all our ambitious plans.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Who cares if Montolivo was a free transfer? Even better! Do you rather the club had paid money for him? :lol:

Milan doesn't have money. Berlusconi does. Two different things. Berlusconi recently paid €70 million to cover Milan's debts. So people should be more grateful for the man.

Who knows if or when he'll spend again so all I'm saying is that don't put too much hope on it.

i don't believe in this.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
MB, you continue to be stubborn about this issue, let's hope you're right when it comes to the market this summer ;)

Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I agree. It starts to get annoying with all those
- We should buy that player!
- What does he cost?
- No idea.

The best player in the world can be an awful buy if the price is wrong.
The worst player in the world van be a great buy if the price is right.

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
Who cares if Montolivo was a free transfer? Even better! Do you rather the club had paid money for him? :lol:

Milan doesn't have money. Berlusconi does. Two different things. Berlusconi recently paid €70 million to cover Milan's debts. So people should be more grateful for the man.

Who knows if or when he'll spend again so all I'm saying is that don't put too much hope on it.

Your the one who keeps bringing up montolivo.
He is free transfer we didnt spend money so his name in a discussion about spending on transfers is irrelevant.

He just spent 70mill yet you say theres no money and its two seperate entities. Why not round off his contribution at 100million, and beyond that a sale of Didac+taiwo=14
robhino=10
thats 24mill.

Theres ways to get our prefered targets its not impossible as some claim but this no frills approach is killing our reputation...Imo

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I think even galliani talked about it, but I'm not sure.

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
That's your problem right there. Why does there have to be spending on transfers? Is the motive to spend or to get a good player?

You could make even better figures and scenarios using Football Manager. :thumbsup:

The motive is to get the best possible player weather spending or otherwise, but what you fail to realise is the golden generation of Milan we spent real money on...........is that so past your scope.

any time we dominated european football in our history was because we spent real money.

Sheva,rui,rijkard,van basten,nesta

They are Milan legends because we spent real money for real quality legends.

and that football manager joke is terrible and lacks any real thought.:thumbsdown:

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
tumblr_m3mxrbrPz11r7s0c0.gif

I wasn't joking dude. I suggest Football Manager for cases like yours. Go nuts and purchase Hernanes, Ganso, Strootman, Neymar, and all the flavors of the month instead of having semi-strokes on an internet forum.

your a clown!.:lol:

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
Yes intially we are on the same side and want success for Milan.:star:

So yes lets enjoy our summer, and hope Management does what is best.:thumbsup::)

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
does anyone disagree with Montolivo being an exact copy of Sahin? I think we shouldnt sign both for that reason

good news is though, he was born as a German but later chose to play for his native Turkey... I thought that he would occupy our Non-EU spot if he had come.

I'm still hoping for Tevez + Ganso to take the spots.

Last year it was Taiwo, who didn't even last the full season, and... we did not use the second one. Some real bad management there (leaving the non-EU spot for Tevez till last min then it doesn't work out and we don't use it).

Last edited:

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
^ Isn't Turkey a part of the EU countries?

Reaction score
^ Isn't Turkey a part of the EU countries?

Turkey is not a member of the european union, which means that Turkish passport does not equal european passport.

However, for Sahin, I am 100% confident he has dual nationality, both a German and Turkish passport, so he would not fill one of the non-EU spots

Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
does anyone disagree with Montolivo being an exact copy of Sahin? I think we shouldnt sign both for that reason

It would be very foolish if we would say no to Sahin.

People need to involve money in there thoughts.

Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
isnt he injury prone?

Doesnt really matter if the rumors of loan + option to buy is correct.

How much is the player worth?
What do we get him for?

Maldiniac

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Doesnt really matter if the rumors of loan + option to buy is correct.

How much is the player worth?
What do we get him for?

it does, i just don't want to see another aquilani...madrid paid around $10-15 million iirc, and played < 8 games...

Hondayum

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, Maldini, Sheva, Rino, Pirlo, Nesta, Kaka, Pippo, Baggio, Vieri, Totti
Don't give your hopes up...

Sahin: I want to stay at Real Madrid​

The Turkey international has insisted that he has no intention to leave the "biggest club in the world" this summer after only one season in the Spanish capital

179664hp2.jpg

Nuri Sahin is determined to prove his worth at Real Madrid, and has made it clear that leaving the Santiago Bernabeu side after just one season is not an option for him.

The Turkey international joined Jose Mourinho's side in the summer of 2011, but a string of injuries prevented him from making an impact at Madrid and was only utilised as a squad player.

The 23-year-old has been linked with clubs such as Bayern Munich, Inter and Galatasaray in recent weeks, but Sahin is adamant that he is not going anyhere.

"I want to stay at the biggest club in the world. I have the desire to succeed here and want to prove my worth at Madrid. I'm living the dream at this club," Sahin said at a press conference.

Sahin has a contract with Madrid until the summer of 2017.

Source: Goal.com

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
just in case you come, i'm already saying welcome :)

Schedule