Come on, Sheva!

Alex

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
He used to score a goal per match, and everything seemed normal. The fans, too, got used to it, and now that he has stopped scoring, they can’t believe it. It’s not normal, anyway. Sheva is certainly going to start scoring again loads of goals, but all the fans should support him now and make him feel loved. He got bad ratings today, in the newspapers, for his performance against AS Roma, but Andriy should remember that in our heart the ratings for him are always the top ones. Sure, he can’t be satisfied with his results, but he can always count on AC Milan fans.

Forza Sheva :devil:

Serbian Rossoneri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i know that he will come back and he will be best scorer again!
sheva.gif

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think he's saving himself for next season. He noticed that we'll suck this season so he said that he'd better save himself to score +34 goals in 34 matches next season. And that's only him, let's not forget Pippo! :devil3:

'''' """"

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
NEXT SEASON WE WILL BURN THEM ALL
-Serbian Rossoneri - Posted: Fri May 03, 2002 8:03 am

burn them all
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
. I definatly know Sheva will come back with avengence next year. I'm sure he is pissed about not going to the World Cup, and think that he will have something to prove after this year. The world will know. (chanting) SHEVA, SHEVA, SHEVA!!!

Serbian Rossoneri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
next year with inzaghi, tomasson, rui costa, maldini, laursen, cannavaro and sheva
i am sure that we will be first

Alex

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We can have 11 great players or superstars, but if we don't have good coach, we can't win. Just accumulate the drawns.

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Ancelotti has my trust if we win tomorrow...
the crisis within Milan are not the coaches fault.... i used to think just like you, but the problem was all the injuries... shure i still quesyion some of ancelotti´s actions... like putting Chamot in the starting 11...
still we have to support him and changing coaches only confuses the players... let Ancelotti do this IF we win tomorrow, and we really should!

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Ozmosis said:
Ancelotti has my trust if we win tomorrow...
ancelotti will have my trust even if we lose 5:0! we all know it was not his fault for all this sh!t. i even said that in the old forum in the middle of the 'sacrafise alcellotti' time :)

ok, bach to the topic.
sheva... the guy is alright. i mean, i never liked him. but, he is a great striker no matter what. he had a bad season, so what!? it wasn't even bad, it was just slightly worse that previous ones. he'll be back!
he is a human being, remember? you guys are in the good mood 9 days and then in the bad mood tenth day. and after that everything is alright. well, the same goes for sheva and every other human being on this planet (including football players). :)

scharatz

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko Would Only Leave Milan For Foreign Country
-----www.soccerage.com - 05/23/2002.

Andriy Shevchenko has dismissed talk that he could join Inter in a swap-deal with Christian Vieri, and says he'd only leave Milan for a foreign country.

Speaking of the speculation linking him with the Nerazzurri, he said: "I have not read the newspapers, but it seems absurd.

"I do respect Inter, but I could never betray Milan. With Milan I have matured after three seasons here.

"If I had to leave it would only be for a foreign country, never another Italian team. I want to win with Milan."
-----------------------------------------------------------

A lot of athaleets of his skill don't care where they play as long as they get a fat check. That is one of the things that make Shevchenko so great. He is so modest and loyal. He know that criticizing inter isn't his job. (That is for us :D.) He is respectful even to his rivals and really loves Milan dearly. He realizes that he would not be as great as he is if were not for Milan. I just can't say enough about him. HE IS AMAZING!!!

55514a.jpg

Sheva is happy at San Siro :D

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marco Van Basten
I feel very relaxed about next seasons, we can't have another un-fair year, and Sheva will be our jewel, shining more than before. :cool:

HE IS NOT BRAZILIAN BUT, WHAT GOLS THAT MAKES! LEAVE THE PHENOMENON THERE, HERE IS SHEVA!

THeJaMmi1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i know what it is...

it is 2 things, firstly he has a broken nose which still hurts him a lot..

and secondly he has a DOG! called PAZIK which he is gonna marry soon...

ok not a DOG but his girlfriend...so his thoughts are somewhere else...but next season he will be back
plus also he will probably be reeling after not making WC

so there is a lot on his mind at the mo...remember he is still MILANS NO_1 striker!

Rex

Reaction score
Sheva will regain in his best performs next season. Together with Pippo and Tomasson I can count on them much to strike any defence's team.

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Shevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Andriy is our best player in the squad!
He means everything to us.
He is a great giocatore and next seaon he and Pippo will led us to the Scudetto!

mrs sheva

Primavera
Reaction score
i don`t agree with thejammi1, sheva doesn`t have a dog called pazik :head: . he has a f****** pig. (sorry 4 the real pigs about this insulting).

Reaction score
Andriy is our best player in Milan!
I hope next season will be better for him. but the way, you know that "sheva" in hebrew is "seven"-7 ?

Alex

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Nike, the soccer company, in Hebrew means Victory. And their logo is a V.

;)

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
first of all Nike got its name from the antique sports-God in Greek Mythologi..

Secong of all Nike´s logo is not a V... its a checkbox.. you know... when you check an empty square on paper...

logo_orange.gif

-Does this look like a V to you?

Alex

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Nike, named for the Greek winged goddess of victory.

Nike explain that the logo is a swoosh (I don't know what means swoosh).

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
i heard that nike got it's name by that greek god and the logo are her... wings :conf:

:rolleyes: :D

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Shevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
He's our best, the best of Europe!
I'm proud about it that Sheva is (still) a player from us!
Forzaaaa Andriy!!!!
You will be the scorer leader again this season.
You can make from us a Champion again! Come on Sheva!!!!!!!!!!

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
PS: Ozmosis, ADIDAS Rulezzz!!!!
I don't know why you people are talking about Nike(?), but Nike is Internazionale!!!!! We are ADIDAS. Forza Rossoneri, Our Pride!!!!

Alex

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I didn't meant Italy model of jersey. I meant the model jersey of Real Betis, Feyenoord or Red Star Belgrade, for example.

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sweepleft Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2002 7:55 am

I dont like the kappa jerseys, they are too tight and nipple revealing.

HAHAHAHA! I feel the same way.
blabla.gif
I want to support Italy, but living in San Francisco I can't walk around in a shirt like that, I would get harassed. I ended up buying one of the older shirts that doesn't show show off my nips. :D
I do think that thoes shirt are going to be used a lot more though. They are harder to grab on to and pull, so I woulnd't be suprised if a lot more teams started wearing the same kind of shirt.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

One the Nike issue.
I heard Nike sucks ass and should never be talked about again. I refuse to buy anything that is Nike. All I buy is Adidas and Kappa, but to answear the Nike ?'s here is the deal:

A brief history of Nike:
The Nike athletic machine began as a small distributing outfit located in the trunk of Phil Knight's car. Nike emanated from two sources: Bill Bowerman's quest for lighter, more durable racing shoes for his Oregon runners, and Knight's search for a way to make a living without having to give up his love of athletics. Bowerman coached track at the University of Oregon where Phil Knight ran in 1959. Bowerman's desire for better quality running shoes clearly influenced Knight in his search for a marketing strategy.

NIKE, pronounced NI-KEY, is the winged goddess of victory according to Greek mythology. She sat at the side of Zeus, the ruler of the Olympic pantheon, in Olympus. A mystical presence, symbolizing victorious encounters, NIKE presided over history's earliest battlefields. A Greek would say, "When we go to battle and win, we say it is NIKE."

The SWOOSH logo is a graphic design created by Caroline Davidson in 1971. It represents the wing of the Greek Goddess NIKE. Caroline Davidson was a student at Portland State University in advertising. She met Phil Knight while he was teaching accounting classes and she started doing some freelance work for his company. Phil Knight asked Caroline to design a logo that could be placed on the side of a shoe. She handed him the SWOOSH, he handed her $35.00. In spring of 1972, the first shoe with the NIKE SWOOSH was introduced.