Italian words and phrases for every English speaking Milan fan!

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, van Basten, Weah, Pippo, Kaka', Pato

ManU sux

Banned
Reaction score
Funny post.

Alittle Ironic tho about the part punching those that refer to Milan as AC, and then seeing your loggin.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, van Basten, Weah, Pippo, Kaka', Pato
haha, he's referring to those who simply call the club "AC." It's fine to say the full name, AC Milan or simply Milan; but not just "AC."
You ever hear people call the club just "AC?" It really is infuriating haha, I can relate.

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
Haaahaahah this one is good :D

“Mi piace molto il nuovo taglio di Pirlo.” = “I really like Pirlo’s new haircut.”

ManU sux

Banned
Reaction score
haha, he's referring to those who simply call the club "AC." It's fine to say the full name, AC Milan or simply Milan; but not just "AC."
You ever hear people call the club just "AC?" It really is infuriating haha, I can relate.

I get it all the time here. I have a shirt that says Milan rules, and fairly often Ill be asked if Im an AC or inter fan.Which I find particularly strange since the shirt is red and black.

Fiero

Reaction score
Nah seriously he gets on my nerves in his blogs and with his tweets. Thinking he's all that and trying to be funny. Screw him. Francesco Calcio ftw. :o

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Nah seriously he gets on my nerves in his blogs and with his tweets. Thinking he's all that and trying to be funny. Screw him. Francesco Calcio ftw. :o

Maybe he or someone thinks the same about your L30 piece for example. Should they start throwing such words? 'Unfunny' would say everything you're trying to say.

Fiero

Reaction score
Maybe he or someone thinks the same about your L30 piece for example. Should they start throwing such words? 'Unfunny' would say everything you're trying to say.

God I hate it when you're right. :o I guess it was uncalled for even though his general arrogant attitude disgusts me, but I take it back as we have signed Aquilani and I'm happy. :proud:

So tell Matteo he's an unfunny human thing.

Schedule