The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 14-02-2020, 01:56   #621
Trillske
National Team Player

Well that was disappointing. Really boring game. While watching I actually realized I dont think I've ever seen Juventus play a fun game. Maybe the old "ghost goal"-game was a bit exciting. Sort of says it all for that team.

Referee was obviously awful. The penalty is... well... rules. They are allowed to call for that. Or not call, I suppose. The rules are weird. I am more annoyed by everything else he did. He was really bad for 90 minutes, made the game even worse than it had to be.

AC Milan was obviously the better team.

Just as with Juventus, I am always dissappinted in CR. Dont get me wrong, fans trying to compare him to Messi are obviously ridiculous, but I still often find myself a bit carried by the hype anyway and look forward to watching him. And then it's just.. meh. With a penalty or sitter as cherry, but no cake.

What I will say about CR though his is agility at age 35. What. The. Fuck. This game had two players that does not age physically.
Trillske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 02:52   #622
NiceGuy123
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
How was that not a penalty?

The only thing more he could have done was pick the ball up.

Go and ban yourself, please.

Calabria's was a penalty, this was a penalty. One was called, one was. Surprisingly, to none, Juventus benefited.
Don't be soft. Neither was a penalty. What is Calabria supposed to do, jump with his hands behind his back. Is De Vrij supposed to spring with his hands behind his back? If anything, putting your hands behind your back is much more unnatural than running like a normal person, meaning your hands will be moving in that motion.
NiceGuy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 02:53   #623
NiceGuy123
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitanoMaldini View Post
The ball was out of the box and 10 feet away from Cuadrado, wtf are you smoking? That could have been a yellow on review but not a PK.
If it's a yellow, how would it not be a PK? It was inside the box. The point is, why would you elbow a guy in the face if the ball is so far away from him? No need.
Old 14-02-2020, 02:59   #624
NiceGuy123
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloren View Post
I don’t understand, why does Ibra misses the next game because of a card in 2011? How does that make sense?? Someone explain pls
Kuja made that up to get attention. Ibra is suspended because he received a yellow card today and one in the last Coppa match against Torino a few weeks ago.
Old 14-02-2020, 03:00   #625
CapitanoMaldini
With Arrogance

Fav. Players: Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Laudrup, Maradona, Zidane, Reus

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy123 View Post
If it's a yellow, how would it not be a PK? It was inside the box. The point is, why would you elbow a guy in the face if the ball is so far away from him? No need.
No a yellow in the box is not an automatic PK, the ball has to be there...it was an idiotic thing to do but the ball wasn’t there.
CapitanoMaldini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 03:05   #626
milanator
AC Milan Legend

Cuadrado was leaning in in a weird way, apart from being an overly dramatic player in general. I think that incident was simply nothing really. Not the most clever way to defend though.

Paquetà asked for a yellow card though, but that wasn't even a foul in the eyes of that brilliant ref.
milanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 03:11   #627
Samaldinho
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan2012 View Post
13/2/20 MilanJuve 1-1
• 1 RC 6YC Milan
• Hand ball pen Juve
• 1 YC Juve
10/11/19 JuveMilan 1-0
• 5 YC Milan
• 1 YC Juve
6/4/19 JuveMilan 2-1
• Uncalled Hand ball pen Milan
16/1/19 JuveMilan 1-0
• RC Milan
11/11/18 MilanJuve 0-2
• RC Milan
#MilanJuve
Honestly really disgusting.
Samaldinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 05:47   #628
Casualista
Monsieur

Theres a debate going on when dudes' arm is almost hyper extended and he has stopped a shot on target?

It's a clear pen.

What happens in other games has no bearing on ours.

I'm quite used to really dumb Milan RBs.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcfcfan1 View Post
sex without connection means nothing to me, waste of time
Casualista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 06:43   #629
helloAgain
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanista92 View Post
its not, and i cant blame calabria. But the rules are if the arm is extended and blocks a shot in the box its a pen automatically, which is what happened here.
i don't think rule is about extended arm but rather arm on unnatural position. whatever that means.
helloAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 07:02   #630
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Meh. None of the referee decisions got me as pissed off as the derby ref whistling for foul when Kessie stole the ball from Brozovic right outside their penalty area or when he denied a PK for Ibra in the 87th minute just because Ibra didn't decide to exaggerate when he got double pushed by Barella and Skriniar.

Good reaction to the derby loss and lots of positive things to be seen in the last games.
Juve needed a red card and random penalty as usual...but this time only just to get a draw.

No Ibra, Samu or Theo in the 2nd leg.
Leao-Rebic were terrible together against Verona at San Siro, but they'll get more opportunities to counterattack against Juve in Turin.
Saelemakers will hopefully get his first start. I'll be interesting to see what he can offer as RW/RM.

Signature
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 07:05   #631
helloAgain
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casualista View Post
Theres a debate going on when dudes' arm is almost hyper extended and he has stopped a shot on target?

It's a clear pen.

you are the one who is dumb. rule is about hand being in unnatural position.
helloAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 07:15   #632
BreadPitt
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Romagnoli, Nesta, Bona, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, RR, *Abate*,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casualista View Post

It's a clear pen.

Yes when he's facing the ball, calabria knew nothing about it. FIGC is corrupt. Proud of the lads. We deserved the win.

Signature
New Era
BreadPitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 07:30   #633
necromancer
Lo Stile di Pioli

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Impressive reaction to the derby defeat. That is the single most important aspect in my view.. usually this group would have crumbled after conceding 4 goals in the second half in a derby. All credit to Pioli and the players. Well done!

As Maldini said, no point talking about the handball etc. Focus on what we've done well - great mentality, solid effort.

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 07:36   #634
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon

Aww

They are so cute as a a couple.

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 09:30   #635
joyrider
Il Moderati

Juve refs are so fucking disgusting
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 10:14   #636
Milan2012
Senior Team Member

https://twitter.com/burnermilan/stat...250815488?s=21 summarizes the whole game.

https://twitter.com/burnermilan/stat...668363264?s=21 ones a yellow the other is a warning.

https://twitter.com/burnermilan/stat...113529345?s=21 wasn’t even trying to make it subtle.

https://twitter.com/burnermilan/stat...670209536?s=21 and the cherry on top, a handball from 2 feet apart with his back on the ball. Shot didn’t even feel like it was going on target.
Milan2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 10:21   #637
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

I gotta say that Pioli has bypassed my expectations.
Skrimishing with teams like Juve & Inter was a surprise.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 12:10   #638
SuperP
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild View Post
I gotta say that Pioli has bypassed my expectations.
Skrimishing with teams like Juve & Inter was a surprise.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Lets not kid ourselves its all Ibra. Pioli deserves the sack end of season, for Atalanta alone.
SuperP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 12:25   #639
necromancer
Lo Stile di Pioli

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

The extent of disrespect this forum has for Milan coaches never ceases to shock me. Pioli has done so well considering the Giampaolo debacle and the wafer-thin squad which the management gave him, that keeps getting thinner.

He deserves a lot of credit for all our good moments in this really complicated season.

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 12:52   #640
Boban1982
Scudetto 18

I didn't see the game so only just got to see the highlights.

A very positive performance coming off the defeat in the Derby. We are playing much better.

A very harsh penalty. Surprising how the referee saw it, clearly motioned no penalty and then obviously he had a word in his ear. He then gives a penalty. A little suspicious if you ask me.

Calabria had jumped to try and head the ball, he missed the ball and was facing away from Ronaldo. Lifting of the arms is a normal reaction to jumping. I could understand it if he had been facing Ronaldo with his arms outstretched, but he had his back to him. Jumping with your arms close to your sides is not a natural reaction. It should never have been a penalty and if they are the current handball rules it needs to be changed.

With the players we have suspended in the 2nd leg we might as well forget about this competition. No chance of us winning/getting a score draw of 2-2 or greater in Turin.

Time to concentrate on getting as close to 4th as we can.

Forza Milan!

Signature
Boban1982 is offline   Reply With Quote