• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
how was he supposed to know that Li is a fraud? when bee taechobol wasnt a serious buyer, he pulled out from the deal.

I had a feeling judging by his blazer last summer.

silvio berlusconi can tell the future, he knew this would happen with yonghong Li, and HE STILL CHOSE TO DO IT

F+U B+G FOR EVER :mad:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
no no no no no...

remember when he during the sale said that he was making sure Milan was in safe hands? Something which I applauded him for.

For the amount of times he claimed to be a Milan fan, he should have sold us sooner and to a better owner. That was an obligation.

Why? He took us to the top, and when his interests coincided with ours he spent. Then he let us languish. It sucked, but almost all of us are fans because of him.

I expected nothing. The "ultimo atto d'amore" (final act of love) to sell to capable buyers was only an act. You shouldn't have been under any illusions.

He is a man at the end of his life. He lived a full life as he chose. Why would he care about our sale to the degree that you expect?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Please tell us how silvio "dismantled our greatness"

Has he caused the trophies to rust away to dust

By no longer wanting to spend, and for waiting years in that state before he sold the club to someone who would. Who turned out to be Yonghong Li...

If it's semantics I'll happily change it to "continuing greatness".

You seem to be offended at the fact that people blame Berlusconi for our descent. Laughable.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
how was he supposed to know that Li is a fraud? when bee taechobol wasnt a serious buyer, he pulled out from the deal.

tbh, I had a feeling judging by his blazer last summer.

well if you had a feeling, then...

Berlusconi fucking knew this guy was a fraud, he sold us anyway just to make some more dough. Fine, make that money, but don't go around here calling Berlusconi a Milan fan - he is exactly the opposite.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
silvio berlusconi can tell the future, he knew this would happen with yonghong Li, and HE STILL CHOSE TO DO IT

F+U B+G FOR EVER :mad:

Berlusconi fucking knew this guy was a fraud, he sold us anyway just to make some more dough.

P5TeuEh.gif

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Why would he care about our sale to the degree that you expect?

Because he owed treating the fans well after basically creating them. Could it be expected by a self serving billionaire with Trumpish narcissism? Of course not, but it doesn't make it wrong to proclaim him a piece of shit.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Well if our accounts and ownership doesn't look better then next year, yes. Possibly worse.

so best case scenario, no europe until august/september 2019?

it's going to be hard to watch a season where there's literally nothing on the line if it's 2 years. :lol:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Why? He took us to the top, and when his interests coincided with ours he spent. Then he let us languish. It sucked, but almost all of us are fans because of him.

I expected nothing. The "ultimo atto d'amore" (final act of love) to sell to capable buyers was only an act. You shouldn't have been under any illusions.

He is a man at the end of his life. He lived a full life as he chose. Why would he care about our sale to the degree that you expect?

i think that the problem is that some people are under the illusion that he loved Milan...

Berlusconi fucked us.

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Translated from MilanNews

After the release of the statement on the UEFA website, the motivations that led Milan to exclusion from the cups begin to filter from the device drawn up by the European body. According to what was collected by the editorial staff of MilanNews.it , Milan would be challenged with the red balance of 120 million accumulated in the three-year period 14-17.

Now the club will have 10 days to create a defensive memory and appeal to the TAS of Lausanne, as can be seen from the press release: "against this decision it is possible to appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport, according to Article 34 (2) of the procedural regulation governing the UEFA Club Supervisory Body, and according to Articles 62 and 63 of the UEFA Statutes ".

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
so best case scenario, no europe until august/september 2019?

it's going to be hard to watch a season where there's literally nothing on the line if it's 2 years. :lol:

Well best-case scenario has happened for now. No EL for 2018-19 and no fine.

If next year we don't have our shit together, then I can see UEFA lose their shit and give us a harsher penalty.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
By no longer wanting to spend, and for waiting years in that state before he sold the club to someone who would. Who turned out to be Yonghong Li...

If it's semantics I'll happily change it to "continuing greatness".

You seem to be offended at the fact that people blame Berlusconi for our descent. Laughable.

when did we last win the champions league? this trophy is one of the ones that is completely rusted into oblivion right?

how long do clubs usually wait (in years) for these things

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Translated from MilanNews

After the release of the statement on the UEFA website, the motivations that led Milan to exclusion from the cups begin to filter from the device drawn up by the European body. According to what was collected by the editorial staff of MilanNews.it , Milan would be challenged with the red balance of 120 million accumulated in the three-year period 14-17.

Now the club will have 10 days to create a defensive memory and appeal to the TAS of Lausanne, as can be seen from the press release: "against this decision it is possible to appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport, according to Article 34 (2) of the procedural regulation governing the UEFA Club Supervisory Body, and according to Articles 62 and 63 of the UEFA Statutes ".

We have no grounds to appeal, waste of time. All focus should be on the change of ownership.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
when did we last win the champions league? this trophy is one of the ones that is completely rusted into oblivion right?

how long do clubs usually wait (in years) for these things

In 2007. Of course it hasn't rusted. Clubs wait for decades for this.

I can't comprehend why it's "ok" somehow to remove the club from top level competitiveness in the space of a few years. Why?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

I've learned during the years here that you use gifs when you are embarrassed and don't have anything better to say.

You've never been a real Milan fan Congo, don't feel embarrassed. Embrace it instead and be yourself. I don't think this club is for you tbh. Maybe you like the forum I don't know.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
That appeal in 2006 allowed us to squeak into the CL and subsequently win it. Remember it like it was yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That appeal in 2006 allowed us to squeak into the CL and subsequently win it. Remember it like it was yesterday.

And therefore it will happen again...

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I've learned during the years here that you use gifs when you are embarrassed and don't have anything better to say.

You've never been a real Milan fan Congo, don't feel embarrassed. Embrace it instead and be yourself. I don't think this club is for you tbh. Maybe you like the forum I don't know.

projection and subversion at the same time

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score

no youre wrong. we are fucked, milan is fucked, everything is fucked. berlusconi fucked us. i miss my ex

giphy.webp

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Any good guesses as to why Fassone/Milan hasn't released a statement regarding the ban?

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Anything new on the sell of the club? Is this possibility still alive?

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
For every curse to Li, twice as many must go to Berlusconi. Don't ever forget that he's the MAIN reason behind this. 10 years of mismanagement, and then he goes on and sells us to the worst owner he could find. :proud:

I'm not even mad at Li tbh.
True words right here.

New owner should change the management top to bottom. Gattuso needs to go as well. We cant waste a single day with an inexperienced coach. Get Conte or Sarri in. Everyone in the current management must feel the burn.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
in those 10 years of mismanagement:

--what trophies did we win (if any)
--how many times were we expelled from europe (if any)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule