The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Champions League qualification?
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 13-03-2018, 17:31   #8681
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo'82 View Post
Donnarumma renegotiates/extends his contract in the summer with a set release clause and a nice pay rise around 8m to compensate the young lad.
That's not happening. He's only 19 and you are going to start touching up his contract every time something happens? He's making good money on a long term deal. Milan should be in no position to put in release clauses. If someone wants him and then he decides to leave, then they'll just have to pay up.
Old 13-03-2018, 17:34   #8682
Neo'82
Always On Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
That's not happening. He's only 19 and you are going to start touching up his contract every time something happens? He's making good money on a long term deal. Milan should be in no position to put in release clauses. If someone wants him and then he decides to leave then they'll just have to pay up.
That's what Raiola wants and will get. After the extension we either sell like we did with T.Silva or he stays long term on a higher salary.

Signature
Be Brave Have Fun
Old 13-03-2018, 17:37   #8683
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo'82 View Post
That's what Raiola wants and will get. After the extension we either sell like we did with T.Silva or he stays long term on a higher salary.
Donnarumma signed his contract there's nothing Raiola can do. If Raiola and/or Donnarumma want to leave then they'll have to have a club meet Milan's asking price.
Old 13-03-2018, 17:44   #8684
Neo'82
Always On Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
Donnarumma signed his contract there's nothing Raiola can do. If Raiola and/or Donnarumma want to leave then they'll have to have a club meet Milan's asking price.
Storari will be replaced by Reina. We are not in the position to have a quality 2nd choice keeper on a lumpy salary. It would be naive to think another shit storm over Dolla is not incoming.

Signature
Be Brave Have Fun
Old 13-03-2018, 17:47   #8685
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Ghengis Khan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
https://www.instagram.com/sararodriguesss/

not impressed...pretty underwhelming
I agree, Andre could do better. Have you considered he didn't bother to find someone better because she is nothing more than a beard? Any other theories why he'd go for relative low hanging fruit for him?

Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence
Old 13-03-2018, 17:55   #8686
Hugh Janus
fanboy

Fav. Players: Lord Elliott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savo View Post
Andre Gomes links are amazing.... this is the top class midfielder for Milan. Hope the links are true
what?

why?

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by mleite View Post
Any and all clothes look good on our Ale ! ❤️
Old 13-03-2018, 18:09   #8687
Nasha
Banned

Hahahahahahaha

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
Old 13-03-2018, 18:28   #8688
.A.K.

Fav. Players: Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi

A representative for Ricardo Rodriguez was spotted at the Milan HQ today, fuelling reports of his exit this summer.

The 25-year-old left-back was only signed from Wolfsburg for €18m last summer.

He has contributed four goals and an assist in 34 competitive games this season.

Nonetheless, there are reports the Swiss international could be on his way out next term.

Fuelling this is the news that Milan have already agreed terms with Sampdoria left-back Ivan Strinic, who will be a free agent in June.

If the Rossoneri don’t qualify for the Champions League, they may well have to part with some of their more expensive players to boost Financial Fair Play status.
Old 13-03-2018, 18:33   #8689
necromancer
Capocannoniere

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

I dont see how RicRod can improve from what he has shown so far. Will be a good move to look for buyers.

Signature
Old 13-03-2018, 18:35   #8690
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Rickrod ain’t moving but if this is the case I don’t see we fetch a decent amount of money.

Perhaps a loan from Turkey

Signature
When I go to bed each night, I thank the Matrix for bringing me Paul Singer, Paolo Scaroni, Paolo Maldini, and Daddy Leonardo.
Old 13-03-2018, 18:37   #8691
ikita
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta, Alessio Romagnoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
do we really have to go through all the rigmarole again..

does donnarumma really want to test the fans again lmao..he is not very bright is he
his agent is raiola-bitch. so i wouldnt think he is.

Signature
You needed me
To feel a little more, and give a little less
Know you hate to confess
Old 13-03-2018, 18:38   #8692
necromancer
Capocannoniere

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo88 View Post

Reina is that reliable 6.5 goalkeeper you can rely on whenever called-up. Really happy with him as our 2nd choice and careholder in case the Donnarumma saga goes on.
+1 Throughout his career, I've been a fan. Super consistent, no-nonsense professional. I wouldn't even mind if he's the 1st choice.

Signature
Old 13-03-2018, 18:38   #8693
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Ghengis Khan

Signing Strinic is fueling the rumor that Ricardo is leaving?

How does signing a 3rd string LB suggest you'll sell your first choice? News aren't even trying.

Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence
Old 13-03-2018, 18:39   #8694
Buske
World Cup Winner

Lol, they see his agent in Milano ---> We are selling him...

Best journalist strategies revealed, suchresearching journalism skill, much newspapers sold
Old 13-03-2018, 18:41   #8695
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo88 View Post
Why no Aréola in that swap-deal? Aréola or Trapp, both would be very futurable options in case Donna leaves.

And I don't like Cavani that much. Seems like a diva, a troublemaker who needs to be the star of the team in order to feel comfortable. I hoped we're over that type of characters tbh.
come on.. cavani is so selfless and humble guy, always works the hardest, tracks back like hes a freaking winger with defensive duties

if anything its neymar whos the biggest lil diva .. that penalty incident
Old 13-03-2018, 18:42   #8696
necromancer
Capocannoniere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boban1982 View Post
He's worth at least 100 million in the current climate. Best young goalkeeping prospect in world football and tied to a long contract. We should play hard ball with him and fatty if they want to leave.
100 million for a goalkeeper? No, unless there's some major cuts being taken like in the Neymar deal.

Signature
Old 13-03-2018, 18:46   #8697
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec View Post
I agree, Andre could do better. Have you considered he didn't bother to find someone better because she is nothing more than a beard? Any other theories why he'd go for relative low hanging fruit for him?
she must be good with her mouth .. a skill you dont find in everygirl must be a talented one
Old 13-03-2018, 18:49   #8698
vB9
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec View Post
Really, you think he is a CR7 in that respect?

Signature
"What Leonardo brought to Milan? Experience, international contacts with FIFA, UEFA, big clubs. Leo has done everything, he toured the whole world. He is smart and knows well the world of communication."

"What can Maldini add? Paolo is the history, the figure. He is the idol. In the whole world if you speak about Milan you speak about Paolo and vice-versa. Paolo is the fidelity."
Old 13-03-2018, 19:24   #8699
MarioReality
Pure Positivity

FYI, Rodriguez's agent was in Milan to discuss Meyer, not RR.

Per Oracolo.

Signature
our ascent back to greatness.
Old 13-03-2018, 19:28   #8700
Neo'82
Always On Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioReality View Post
FYI, Rodriguez's agent was in Milan to discuss Meyer, not RR.

Per Oracolo.
Meyer being this seasons Kolasinac, right?

Signature
Be Brave Have Fun
Closed Thread