The Rumour Commode XXIX: The real Maldoban era.

Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Gazidis fires everyone who speaks their mind. Typical sikent birocratic type. Fucks u up behind your back from his office. Not Milan stile. Faster Elliot fucks off the better.

Ibra actually publicly made fun of the clown.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
ibra knows his ass will be kicked because he cant run anymore
and there is no place for passengers in pressing football we gonna play
just trying to play 'big boy' guy as long as he can. :lol:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Official
db78657da36f0fd14dfbe065aebeaca2.jpg

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Gazidis fires everyone who speaks their mind. Typical sikent birocratic type. Fucks u up behind your back from his office. Not Milan stile. Faster Elliot fucks off the better.

What boban did was not milan style as well. You solve your problems internally, and you walk away for the best of the club.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
TMW: Lyon's president Jean-Michel Aulas wants to extend Memphis Depay's contract. But AC Milan and Ralf Rangnick appreciate the player and they are monitoring his situation.

Yes please

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

source.gif

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Pavel Paska, agent of Patrik Schick spoke to idnes.cz : "They did not tell me about AC Milan but if Ralf Rangnick were to go there... Rangnick knows Patrik very well and he is one of the people who wanted him in RB Leipzig."

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Tonali is not Pirlo. For 30m he is too expensive.

maybe he'll be like Pirlo... go to Inter, get warmed up, then come to Milan and become a legend

Last edited:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
SKY Sport: After the sale of Suso to Sevilla, now Ralf Rangnick has for his disposal an amount around 100M€ as a budget for the summer transfer window.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I pray to God this Rangnick experiment is successful because I haven't been this excited since 2010

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Boga is an incredible winger, great if you're planning to play wide and having him cut inside to dribble and shoot. We won't be doing that next year, the wide midfielders job is very specific, it's to press the wide defenders constantly to cut off the passing lane outside, and then burst forward centrally when we get the ball. They're not typical wingers that try to take men on out wide. Boga isn't the right profile for this and would force us to play a better Susoball out on the left. The team next year will not be built on individuals trying to unlock the game, so looking for players like that is counterproductive, and they're usually sold at a premium.
Yeah you are right and he is Chelsea bound so there is a possibility that they might bring him in anyway.

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
100m? Decadent gordon shud give more!

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I pray to God this Rangnick experiment is successful because I haven't been this excited since 2010
Absolutely. There is so much hype around Rangnick and so many rumors popping up that he wants this player and he wants that player.

Agents accepting the fact that if Rangnick goes to Milan the players might join the team as well because of their relationship with him.

Most of the football community is behind the move and they believe that Rangnick is the right man that can help Milan get back to the top as even the casual supporters want that to happen.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
maybe he'll be like Pirlo... go to Inter, get warmed up, then come to Milan and become a legend

then move to ladri for free and become a snake 🐍

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lucas paqueta is out of milan?s squad to face parma this evening as it is reported the midfielder has suffered a knee injury.
fi

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hopefully he'll be fixed by Sept 1st

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
@MilanNewsit: Milan earned 46 million euros thanks to the sale of Patrick Cutrone and Suso

Piatek for 27m also, we should splash this summer

Cutrone sold last year, so why people like to include money earned in the past?

It's like saying Milan earned 33M from Suso and Kucka, so now we can spend on the market. :fp:

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
SKY Sport: After the sale of Suso to Sevilla, now Ralf Rangnick has for his disposal an amount around 100M? as a budget for the summer transfer window.

And what about the -7M of Saelekid and Kjaer?

Last edited:

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
GdS: Rangnick asked Milan to sign Kjaer.

This makes no sense to me. While I agree Kjaer for 3.5m is a bargain, he simply doesn't fit Rangnick's style of football. Playing a high backline with the two turtles that is Kjaer and Romagnoli seems like a recipe for disaster

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Most Km Run:

Ismael Bennacer 10.829
Franck Kessie 10.824
Hakan Calhanoglu 10.33
Alessio Romagnoli 10.309
Andrea Conti 10.296
Theo Hernandez 10.274

And people say Hakan & Alessio are not hard worker.

Last edited:

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
This makes no sense to me. While I agree Kjaer for 3.5m is a bargain, he simply doesn't fit Rangnick's style of football. Playing a high backline with the two turtles that is Kjaer and Romagnoli seems like a recipe for disaster

He can adapt slightly, as he has adapted his formations in the past.

Also one of Kjaer?s most underrated attributes IMO is his passing ability. His long balls out of the back are excellent. It is an attribute that a lot of CBs lack and could be useful to Ralf or any manager for that matter.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pavel Paska, Patrick Schick's agent, released these words about the future of his assisted to idnes.cz microphones: "Milan's interest in Schick? I have no such information. However, if Ralf Rangnick were to train there ... Rangnick knows a lot well Patrick and he was one of the people who really wanted him in Leipzig ". The Czech striker has played on loan for Leipzig last season, but his card is owned by Roma.

Confirmations that we are not after Schick

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Pavel Paska, Patrick Schick's agent, released these words about the future of his assisted to idnes.cz microphones: "Milan's interest in Schick? I have no such information. However, if Ralf Rangnick were to train there ... Rangnick knows a lot well Patrick and he was one of the people who really wanted him in Leipzig ". The Czech striker has played on loan for Leipzig last season, but his card is owned by Roma.

Confirmations that we are not after Schick
Shick was excellent at Sampdoria but he was wasteful at Roma, he also played at wing position which was not his natural position so there's that but I'm still not sold on him.

He is good when it comes to dribbling, link up play and he is a tricky player but his finishing needs to be better. I haven't seen him at RB Leipzig so I don't know if he has improved that part of his play or not.
But we need a pure CF though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule