The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?
Maldoban 46 37.40%
Bobini 25 20.33%
Bobaldini 12 9.76%
Malbo 7 5.69%
M&B 33 26.83%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Old Today, 17:31   #14701
Congo Powers
b+g immortale

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, kp9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknrolla1v1 View Post
Thank you Capitano, that is the sentiment I was trying to convey. You put it beautifully and using Gattuso as an example made it more clear.

Polotelli, you are also believeing what you want to believe. The truth will come out and we'll see what role was offered. I don't see Elliot discarding a legend of the club that they worked so hard to bring here, I think the role offered was a good one and appropriate for his level of experience. But that's just my opinion.
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 17:44   #14702
Polotelli
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Romagnoli

Quote:
Polotelli, you are also believeing what you want to believe. The truth will come out and we'll see what role was offered. I don't see Elliot discarding a legend of the club that they worked so hard to bring here, I think the role offered was a good one and appropriate for his level of experience. But that's just my opinion.
Whatever comes out you?re not making much sense

but hey you do you!
Polotelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 17:50   #14703
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Biglia will start against Parma.
Expect Kessies performance to drop significantly without a mobile CM like Bennacer next to him.
Alo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 17:56   #14704
brk
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post
After all this Rangnick talk, how funny would it be if he doesn't arrive in the end
Don't even joke about that.
brk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 17:59   #14705
beegees
Living Stoneman

Fav. Players: Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

something wrong with Tonali when even mediocre director like Maldini doesn't give a fuck about his pirlo-esque

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Forza Giampaolo and the system.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioReality View Post
I can confirm to you that Musacchio is the answer to securing the best defense in Serie A for us, for the next 5+yrs, easily.
Also, he has an extremely dense penis. girthy as a 40oz of Old English, which gives him this air of confidence that cannot be bought.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
i am masturbate to cerci
beegees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 18:01   #14706
brk
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post

I just don't know what formation we will use, so I can't judge our priorities. Besides a starting CB, a RB, and a ST, what we need next really hinges on what Rangnick wants to do.
The strategy of what he wants to do is clear and he's been implementing it since the late 90's. The formation doesn't really matter, as whether it's 352, 4222, 4231 (all formations he's used before) the way the team plays and the player profiles are all the same.

We clearly need a RB, a CB and maybe a ST depending on how he sees Leao. The rest should all be squad players and players with big upsides, because we have those positions fairly covered for now.

Last edited by brk; Today at 18:04.
brk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 18:04   #14707
Fabio
Cult Of SMS

Fav. Players: Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Boateng, Honda, Huntelaar

Quote:
Originally Posted by vB9 View Post
Mbaka over Tonali... wow, R&B, to you...
We have a game tonight, just letting you know

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
I’m fan of Serie Borini.
Fabio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 18:05   #14708
VooDooDoll
))<>((

Signature

atalanta vs milan (players)

g: suso, bona, donna, roma, calabria
f&m: conti, kessie, hakan, musa, rr
l: samuel, piatek
m&b: leao, benna
VooDooDoll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 18:06   #14709
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
What boban did was not milan style as well. You solve your problems internally, and you walk away for the best of the club.
100% agreed.

For all the trash I talked about Galliani; what you just wrote is an important lesson about how a manager da Milan acts and behaves, and Galliani taught that lession perfectly.

There's been many disagreements between him and Berlusconi. Or even more between him and Fininvest. Like the Tevez fiasko caused by not being allowed to sell Pato. Or the Ibra-Thiago-double-sale. And many more I won't go through now. Suma during Italys lockdown on his private YouTube channel told many great insights and stories about things that went on behind closed doors. Galliani, as a classy manager, defended the decisions made by the owners as if they were his own decisions, even when he highly disagreed with them. Because that's what a manager does. He doesn't complain in public when the owner have different ideas than his. And he certainly doesn't go in full rampage mode once the owners have decided to part way with you only for some cheers from the fans.

See the difference between Galliani and Boban?

Galliani, even after he left Milan, never spoke badly about the club, about former collaborateurs (not even Barbara) and about his successors. I have a lot of things to trash him for. But not that he knew how to be a manager da Milan.

Boban didn't knew. Zlatan is playing the Zlatan the god role. I didn't like his outcomings. If it wasn't Zlatan all the fans would be over him. I still would renew him because his leadership and charisma is immense and highly needed. That no-no game against Napoli doesn't change my mind in that regard. However, yeah, I still don't like that some players of ours (Hakan) tend to speak too much in public. That's not what they get payed millions for.
Old Today, 18:11   #14710
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
If it's true that Maldini was offered a role to stay and that Ragnick also wants him to stay...but he decides to leave and keep receiving a salary to not "put up a legal fight" I will be really disappointed in Maldini.

That is not captain behavior. He is extremely entitled and arrogant. What experience did he have as a director at the highest level of a club before Milan?

I'm seriously questioning his values and willingness to grow. If in a few months time, Maldini is sipping aperol spritz in Ibiza and collecting a fat paycheck, I will be embarrassed of him.
Nobody really knows what is or was or will be offered. Some days ago I called someone out to not simply go by the medias blues who at that time were talking about a role ? la simple ambassador or mascotte. I wouldn't now do the contrary and go by the other stories of a very important institutional role that would see him becoming somewhat of Gazidis right hand but with no influence on the choice of players.

To me, both directions sound a little bit odd. We'll probably never know what will be offered to him unless he accepts to stay and then will have to make it public.
Old Today, 18:12   #14711
Il grande Milan
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Nobody answered my question: Would you trade Hakan for Tonali and what would the formula be?
would even trade a chair for hakan, what question is this
Il grande Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 18:13   #14712
vidarth
Ibra Supremacy

Fav. Players: Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho

I'd trade hakan...

szobo looks like a replacement for him tbh. Esp in the freekick department lol

Signature
vidarth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 18:31   #14713
Pingu
Revolution

Massara to Sky:

“We will meet Donnarumma’s agent soon. He is a pillar of the team. Is it a matter of days? Of course yes, we are confident Gigio will stay with us. There is a good feeling. Reinvesting Suso’s redemption money in Szoboszlai? It’s early to say so but the money will be reinvested in the team for sure. We will see how to do it in the best way. Ibra’s future? We will evaluate things together. It also depends on his mood, he helped the team to grow exponentionally. He has given the team quality, the team transformed since his arrival.”

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Pingu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 18:42   #14714
Milan10
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post
Yes.
The formula would be 75% potassium nitrate, 15% carbon, 10% sulfur. Load that shit up into a cannon, stick Hakan inside, point west towards Brescia and shoot.
And I don't even rate Tonali that highly
No joke as I was reading this post I just witnessed Hakan miss a 7 foot pass to a wide open Romagnoli and Romagnoli almost pulled his hamstring trying to get the ball.
Milan10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 18:43   #14715
General
God Emperor of Humility

Fav. Players: People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

So... since boban is not part of this era, shouldn’t there be consideration to change the thread title?

is this thing on?

Signature
David, please sell me the forum
General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 18:45   #14716
Milan10
AC Milan Icon

I don?t like the way Hakan plays. He plays the ?#10? role like a striker would, looking for his shot and never his teammates. He does a lot of really nice stuff that would be great for a club like Fiorentina, but lacks the class to play at Milan?s level.
Milan10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 18:58   #14717
DeNiro
AC Milan Legend

Frederic Massara, interviewed by Sky Sport, answered a question asking if the money collected by Suso will be reinvested on Szoboszlai: "It's early, meanwhile, there was the redemption in the event of qualifying for Sevilla in the Champions League that took place. Surely these resources will be reinvested in the team, we will see how to do it better. Now we must not waste energy, we think of Parma, it is a very difficult obstacle to overcome "
DeNiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 18:59   #14718
Fabio
Cult Of SMS

Fav. Players: Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Boateng, Honda, Huntelaar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan10 View Post
I don?t like the way Hakan plays. He plays the ?#10? role like a striker would, looking for his shot and never his teammates. He does a lot of really nice stuff that would be great for a club like Fiorentina, but lacks the class to play at Milan?s level.
Sorry but you have no clue what you're on about mate

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
I’m fan of Serie Borini.
Fabio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 19:01   #14719
Tobinho
Decisive Hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
Massara to Sky:

?We will meet Donnarumma?s agent soon. He is a pillar of the team. Is it a matter of days? Of course yes, we are confident Gigio will stay with us. There is a good feeling. Reinvesting Suso?s redemption money in Szoboszlai? It?s early to say so but the money will be reinvested in the team for sure. We will see how to do it in the best way. Ibra?s future? We will evaluate things together. It also depends on his mood, he helped the team to grow exponentionally. He has given the team quality, the team transformed since his arrival.?
Suso's sale confirmed!
Tobinho is online now   Reply With Quote