The Rumour Commode XXIX: The real Maldoban era.

Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If I understand it correctly, Napoli skips EL qualifying rounds regardless of their position.
We need to beat Roma to avoid qualifying rounds

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If I understand it correctly, Napoli skips EL qualifying rounds regardless of their position.
We need to beat Roma to avoid qualifying rounds

I think we need to finish 5th. If we finish 6th, we are going to qualifiers no matter who is 5th

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Remember all the Arsenal fans that wanted Wenger out? And how Gazidis was the driving force in replacing him...

how did that go?

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Remember all the Arsenal fans that wanted Wenger out? And how Gazidis was the driving force in replacing him...

how did that go?

They got rid of Wenger and Gazidis both in the end. If that's not a win then I don't know what is

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We have very good team, it's just that Pioli gave confidence to these players. But if Elliot wants project with Ragnick let's do that.Keep this core of young players
and add some more young talented players and one or two veterans.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Sell except for donna. Keep generational talents. Sell good players for high prices. If you can get 150 for them after buying them for 36 a year ago, that's brilliant business.

i wouldnt sell theo for even 100mil

200mil or gtfo, dude is best LB in the game along with alphonso davies

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Rangnick will make Romagnoli a beast when he improves team work in defence, so people will forget the words they've said for him. The captain is suffering from having to cover the spaces of others alone.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
But elliott will want to sell eventually.

Not before 2023. Then we'll have new owners to hate on.

Football used to be sport first and business very much second. It's the total opposite today. There will never be another B&G era.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Kjaer, Romagnoli, Theo Hernandez, Bennacer and Rebic could be suspended for the Atalanta game if they get booked against Sassuolo on Tuesday

romagnoli, theo and rebic are orime suspects of getting themselves suspended. almost guaranteed 1 of those 3 to be carded.

problem is, we need all 5 and we have no suitable replacements.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
romagnoli, theo and rebic are orime suspects of getting themselves suspended. almost guaranteed 1 of those 3 to be carded.

problem is, we need all 5 and we have no suitable replacements.

Romagnoli has been 1-card away from suspension for 17 games, but ok

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
focus on sass game
who is available and who is not doesnt matter in the game against atalanta

Rossonero1028

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
If we play with a 4-2-2-2 and we get Szoboszlai und Miranchuk...you dont think we havo to many players for two positions? Calhanoglu, Szoboszlai, Paqueta, Miranchuk, Castillejo, Saelemaekers?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Not before 2023. Then we'll have new owners to hate on.

Football used to be sport first and business very much second. It's the total opposite today. There will never be another B&G era.
That I can agree with, i don't care how they run their asset. Elliott did what any owner would do, they never cheaped to spend on this team.

I'll support if they hire rangrick but make no mistake hes not going to win any trophies. This is not what he does. He kicks off projects, sets the club in the right direction. But if you are targeting to win something then you'll need to get a proper coach.

If your core is romagnoli, theo, bennacer, kessie, hakan and rebic then you're better off with pioli since they are very well with pioli. (Pioli isn't going to win anything either) but we don't have time for next season which starts in less than 2 months.

As for rangnick bring him to do his managerial revolution, to totally reshape the sporting department to enforce the direction on investing on youth and the way he wants his team to play. We are already playing high pressure football and winning convincingly.

I'm just not a fan with the dual role we are going to give him. Very risky.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Anyone can see Rangnick is just setting up the foundation for Klopps arrival

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
If we play with a 4-2-2-2 and we get Szoboszlai und Miranchuk...you dont think we havo to many players for two positions? Calhanoglu, Szoboszlai, Paqueta, Miranchuk, Castillejo, Saelemaekers?

4-2-3-1 is the solution, but unlikely to happen :(

Paqueta, Hakan, Miranchuk can all be useful also in the role of trequartista if needed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule