The Rumour Commode XXIX: The real Maldoban era.

Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
OFFICIAL: Suso sold to Sevilla. He signed a five-year contract with the Spanish club.
https://www.sevillafc.es/actualidad/noticias/sevilla-fc-ejerce-opcion-compra-suso

"he has played 19 games, with a goal and an assist" :proud:

giphy.gif

does sevilla have a forum or something. surely they're super pissed about this :lol:

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Goodbye Suso, you will not be missed.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Marcotti saying Havertz cud be bought for 60m... maybe even cheaper.

Dai! Dai! Dai!

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score

Dai! Dai! Dai!

Leverkusen isnt settling for anything below 90m?, Chelsea are ready to offer 80m pounds..also why would he settle for no CL considering he's the biggest prospect lately and everyone wants him

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Dai! Dai! Dai!

That would be FUCKING AWESOME.

Won't happen though.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@PBPcalcio
The visits to #CasaMilan , arrived 40 min ago about the agent and broker (he is for Spain and for #DePaul) Edoardo #Crnjar

@SimoneCristao
#Calciomercato

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
De Paul's name back in the mix.

Never been fond of him, but him and Szo are the sort of wide midfielder we need under RR.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@NonEvoluto
Intermediary #EmersonRoyal at #CasaMilan right now. #Calciomercato

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Grazie Maldini for including the cl clause, else Sevilla would have never bought him

It is still Monchi back at Sevilla. Thank heaven he had a Suso fetish since Roma days for some reason and agreed to that clause. Given his last year of "form" what an awful deal for them to agree to.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
I’m very happy.. I’m finally Suso-free

Hondayum

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, Maldini, Sheva, Rino, Pirlo, Nesta, Kaka, Pippo, Baggio, Vieri, Totti
of course mentality is important. Just look at Juventus and Inter, one win it every year and one always screw up even with great players.

Suso is a classic example of someone who doesn't has a winning mentality.

Have to disagree. Even the best players can throw their hands up and sulk when their team is not doing well. Ibra never allows that to happen. The fact that he sets the example during training and during the games has had a huge effect on the other guys.

To see someone who has achieved as much as he has turn up game after game, giving it a 100% really matters as much as his actual output on the pitch (which still is pretty good).

Also Ibra (while he has had only 2 seasons here before) loves this club and elevates the club in the eyes of the others and makes these young players realise that they are playing for AC Milan....a team with a history of winning at the highest level. Even losing a single game is unacceptable.

Again, I didn't say that it was not important. Just NOT AS important as people on here make it sound.

Winning mentality is important, but also Ibra is driving whole squad towards success with his quality and brand he made of himself. Maybe because of his ego, that is sometimes a bad thing, but currently for us it could not be better. And yes, because of him, opponents are quite scared of our team, and they focus on him, so that thing solely opens up space for every other player. That's why we have a lot of different scorers since Ibra came to our squad, and that's why I'm a bit afraid of him leaving, unless we get player that can replace him somehow, with quality and leadership in mind. Yes, he's really slow-wise in decision making, and his passes are not the most accurate, but he contributes really well.

^^^This guy gets it.

You definitely aren't the sharpest knife in the draw.

...and you're a piece of shit. Go fuck yourself :thumbsup:

Last edited:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
he?s pretty meh

Is he? Rumoured to be a butcher version of Theo and a bit clunky on the ball, although he has 3 goals and 6 assists in LaLiga this season.

Only 21 years of age as well, so I reckon chances of a upside boost are rather high.

If we manage to sell Calabria for anything above €10m, I'd welcome Emerson with open arms for anything under €25m.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
@NonEvoluto
Intermediary #EmersonRoyal at #CasaMilan right now. #Calciomercato
Even this guys highlights look like shit.

Much rather prefer Dumfries who looks like a better fit and complements Theo well
Not to mention cheaper too

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So all in all what we are missing for Ralfs team is a forward and a RB for starting positions, assuming we already have Szobos. And then of course some good depth players

Rebic - ?????
Szoboszlai - Calhanoglu
Bennacer - Kessie
Theo - Romagnoli - Kjaer - ?????
Donnarumma

I can see this team reaching VERY far

You can't even see that it's the wrong flank for Hakan.

If Rangnick has already decided to make a sudden switch to 4-2-2-2 then he has already made one of Giampaolo's major mistakes.

belotti for rebic partner please

181cm....

Nah, he needs someone taller as partner.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I get that this would be unpopular, but if Ibra is leaving, I would like to see us go after Giroud and Scamacca.

I think Giroud would be great in Serie A, and is experienced and a winner, and would be a good mentor for Scamacca. Plus I doubt he would be all that expensive since he has one year left on his contract, and will likely want to leave with Chelsea adding Werner.

If we're going to be playing a version of a 4-4-2, that would give us 2 big CFs, and two fast strikers to play off them (Rebic and Leao).

:thumbsup:
Not sure about Scamacca, but Giroud and an apprentice sounds like the way to go. Rebic for full counterattack mode to maintain/extend leads.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
I honestly thought somehow we’d get screwed and Sevilla had some complicated stipulation that we didn’t know about. Can’t believe Suso is gone and for that price.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I honestly thought somehow we?d get screwed and Sevilla had some complicated stipulation that we didn?t know about. Can?t believe Suso is gone and for that price.

Same here. I couldn't celebrate until now.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
he?s pretty meh

Tbh people said the same for Theo either. :o

But yeah, I never watched Royal so I can't comment much.

Btw, Hakan as attacking midfield... what's wrong there? :o It's suitable position for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule