The Rumour Commode XXIX: The real Maldoban era.

Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bakayoko will have to take a pay cut. No big clubs want him and he’s been changing teams every season since he arrived at chelsea

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sorry and with no offence meant, but may I ask why do you believe and post insiders like cumvideo and Girardi from Twitter, who have less than 10k followers? Those 'insiders' know no more than your average commoder and their 'news' is clearly guesswork based on what seems probable and/or rehashed stuff.

Although he's not as effective on Milan as he was before, the only journalist whose word should be treated as a gospel is Di Marzio's.

.. followed by the likes of MilanNews, Vitiello, Vito Angele, Di Stefano from Sky, etc..

Alternatively, I'd go with foreign media. Although they publish their work a bit late, even before we've even heard about interest and lo and behold, Milan are well in advanced negotiations for XYZ player. Here, we don't have to endure a transfer saga dragging on for weeks and right on cue, things come completely out of the blue.

Bold part is not true. But you are free to believe whatever you want I don't have time to argue.

If you follow them closely you will see that they are often spot on, unlike Mediaset, Tutto, TMW, Repubblica, etc. who are literally never right about anything.

GDM is pure crap. Lost any credibility when Elliott took over. If you haven't noticed it, then you need to put on your glasses.

Last edited:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Leao included in a deal for Jovic. Lol! One of the worst rumours yet.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
People laughing at cumvideo and Girardi but still rate Mediaset, TMW and Tuttocrap :fp:

Not pointed towards you, Neo. Just saying

Same crap. If tutto, mediaset, gds write about something, you know it's a lie

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Same crap. If tutto, mediaset, gds write about something, you know it's a lie

With Maldini in charge this is kind of true. They rarely break the news before the final stages of the negotiations

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I know Silva's best days are behind him but he would have been good here for a year or two. He's the type of creative playmaker we could've used.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Bakayoko will have to take a pay cut. No big clubs want him and he?s been changing teams every season since he arrived at chelsea

I'd rather take Tonali than Bakayoko for a similar price and far less wages.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
AC Milan manager Stefano Pioli dreams of signing #thfc defender Serge Aurier this summer. The club commenced talks over a potential transfer over a year ago. [Corriere dello Sport]

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
AC Milan manager Stefano Pioli dreams of signing #thfc defender Serge Aurier this summer. The club commenced talks over a potential transfer over a year ago. [Corriere dello Sport]

As much as mrki dreams of Hakan > Rui Costa I bet.

Edu-bY-A

Accounting Force
Reaction score
Eric Garcia won't extend his contract at Manchester City. I'd not be suprised when Maldini/Pioli are monitoring the situation. He fits in the profil we are searching for.

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Eric Garcia won't extend his contract at Manchester City. I'd not be suprised when Maldini/Pioli are monitoring the situation. He fits in the profil we are searching for.
He's going straight to Barca.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
People laughing at cumvideo and Girardi but still rate Mediaset, TMW and Tuttocrap :fp:

Not pointed towards you, Neo. Just saying

Indeed. It's also important to keep the commode stirred during these quiet moments :)

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
As reported by Nicol? Schira, for Davide Calabria it is a Spanish derby, between Sevilla and Betis. Monchi has been following him for some time and has excellent relations with Massara-Maldini, Betis could sink if Emerson leaves.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
one thing i'm fairly sure of is of Maldini finding some player from Real Madrid who's talented but not getting enough playing time....

any candidates?

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
one thing i'm fairly sure of is of Maldini finding some player from Real Madrid who's talented but not getting enough playing time....

any candidates?

I won't be surprised if they are discussing James and Odriozola

Teigen_K

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Rino Pippo Sheva
As reported by Nicol? Schira, for Davide Calabria it is a Spanish derby, between Sevilla and Betis. Monchi has been following him for some time and has excellent relations with Massara-Maldini, Betis could sink if Emerson leaves.

Monchi!:love:

Please take Calabria as well... 20m sounds fair?:D

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Mediaset: #ACMilan 'remain vigilant' over Real Madrid's Jovic; while Real want Leao and a swap may be the 'right card'

Last edited:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Mediaset: #ACMilan 'remain vigilant' over Real Madrid's Jovic; while Real want Leao and a swap may be the 'right card'

DamagedPopularCero-small.gif

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Or swap Emerson for him with Betis. That would be ideal.

Yeah, Calabria for Betis' part of the deal and 6m to Barca for their share in him (the reported buyback clause they have).

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Season ended on Saturday and already people are getting squirmy. The summer transfer market >

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Rangnick: “Because of Milan’s good streak since the restart - nine wins, three draws - you just couldn't change the management. No matter from which perspective, from mine or the club: It would not have been wise. If I put myself in the shoes of the Milan players, whether they are coaches, sports directors, players or fans, I would hardly have understood why Milan would have wanted to change everything after such a positive period."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule