The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wake the Dead

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Sheva, Abbiati, Gattuso
Fuck benzema
Belotti is better option with that price rumored

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
So ... the Real Madrid CF (not anymore because of Ronaldo) is worse than Belotti ...
Immobile's reserve in NT and Torino striker :lol: :proud:

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
So ... the Real Madrid CF (not anymore because of Ronaldo) is worse than Belotti ...
Immobile's reserve in NT and Torino striker :lol: :proud:

Just wait and see. Benzema has always been the bottom barrel of top strikers. Belotti makes much more sense for us and is better for a future project.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Remember when Destro was supposed to be the next grande Italia striker....and now he plays at bologna or somethin

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
David Han Li will arrive to Milan between Sunday and Monday, while Yonghong Li is set to arrive on Wednesday [Sky].

giphy.gif

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Benzema is not shit for us, even if we want any better than him. He is still ok for us.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Remember when Destro was supposed to be the next grande Italia striker....and now he plays at bologna or somethin

Destro always looked like a poacher and he never developed physically. Belotti is obviously much more than that. Left foot, right foot, header, spectacular goals, strength, hustle, determination, hold-up play,... He has it all.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Benzema is not shit for us, even if we want any better than him. He is still ok for us.

He is not okay at the price they are reporting. 55-60 million and 16 million gross wages per year. Teams like PSG and M. City can afford to throw that kind of cash toward an aging, deteriorating player. We can't. Not at this point at least.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

I worry about this wrt Belotti.
I mean.... Since Capello called him Batigol so I'm sort of obligated to suck his dick (no homo).... But domestic league talents tend to be comically overrated

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho

destro never scored 25 goals a season...

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Destro always looked like a poacher and he never developed physically. Belotti is obviously much more than that. Left foot, right foot, header, spectacular goals, strength, hustle, determination, hold-up play,... He has it all.

I'm all for breaking the bank for this kid, but if he doesn't deliver also to get rid of him in 1 season and not go the Bertolacci way.

I worry about this wrt Belotti.
I mean.... Since Capello called him Batigol so I'm sort of obligated to suck his dick (no homo).... But domestic league talents tend to be comically overrated

True, legend capello said that...not sure what dick suck has to do with this...

We have had shitloads of would-be-Maldinis...

Getting Belotti and Capello would be awesome

destro never scored 25 goals a season...

Never said he did

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Deulofeu should realize he would definitely has no chance in Barca.
Messi - Suarez - Neymar
come on.
he will ruin his national team career.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't want Benzema or any striker before we fix the midfield.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mirabelli to attend Atalanta-Sassuolo tomorrow then Juve-Barca next week.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Porto striker Andrè Silva is Milan's primary name to replace Carlos Bacca [TuttoMercatoWeb].

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
L'Équipe - Gomis to leave at the end of the season: Marseille back for Bacca

Marseille, in a few months, will have to do without their striker Bafetimbi Gomis, returning to Swansea. According to L'Équipe, the club would be thinking of Carlos Bacca as a substitute. Soon will arrive the first offer for the Colombian striker, as an alternative alive is the track Mario Mandzukic.

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I would give/do anything to see us even linked with André Silva. I'm in love with him.

Also Marco Asensio ❤️❤️

Porto striker Andrè Silva is Milan's primary name to replace Carlos Bacca in case he leaves [@TuttoMercatoWeb].

LMAO its like they read R&B and make up rumors

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score

Marseille, in a few months, will have to do without their striker Bafetimbi Gomis, returning to Swansea. According to L'Équipe, the club would be thinking of Carlos Bacca as a substitute. Soon will arrive the first offer for the Colombian striker, as an alternative alive is the track Mario Mandzukic.

Bacca will dig his heels in again. Gomis would actually be a good short term solution for us. Lapadula needs to also be moved on. We haven't been able to score enough this season.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

For a fearful moment, I thought we were linked with Gomis.

Classic Milan signing.

lucashm

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Andre Silva would be amazing, but he would be too expensive IMO, he has a 60M release clause, and Porto wont budge, i've seen alot of Porto fans complaining about him missing alot of easy chances, so patience would be needed with him

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bacca will dig his heels in again. Gomis would actually be a good short term solution for us. Lapadula needs to also be moved on. We haven't been able to score enough this season.

Yeah both should probably be gone in the summer. Unless Lapadula is ok with being a reserve long term because that's what he'll be here moving forward.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Andre Silva would be amazing, but he would be too expensive IMO, he has a 60M release clause, and Porto wont budge, i've seen alot of Porto fans complaining about him missing alot of easy chances, so patience would be needed with him

Every forward we have been linked with so far has a high price tag. If you can sell Bacca and Lapadula then that shouldn't make 60m price tag all that expensive. Selling players and trying to at least maximize on their current value will be just as important this summer, unlike Galliani who gives them away for nothing.

Last edited:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
you're welcome curupira :D

i go to Leuven to learn English boxing, there are a lot of jujitsu trainees in the same dojo
not sure why, but it's really big here

university students I suppose...?
I actually live in Leuven :)

From what the guy told me, Brasa (Which is the affiliate I am under) is actually the biggest team in Belgium and their headquarter is in Leuven. And that they have a really big presence even on the European scene. So maybe people travel there to get better training as the guy told me rest of the teams in Belgiums are small.

I'm all for breaking the bank for this kid, but if he doesn't deliver also to get rid of him in 1 season and not go the Bertolacci way.

I don't know. If Belotti flops would any big sides want him? And with his transfer fee his wages would be quite high as well which worries me. This is the reason we have issues getting rid of Berto. But maybe we could send him on loans if we can afford it.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Yeah both should probably be gone in the summer. Unless Lapadula is ok with being a reserve long term because that's what he'll be here moving forward.

We need one experienced striker from the bench. If a young talent like Belotti or Silva was to arrive. I think Bacca will end up staying and riding the bench next season. Loan Lapadula out and hopefully raise his value to then sell on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule