The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

milancuore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
During the meeting, Milan also discussed Kucka with Antalyaspor and the player is open to a move to Turkey. [TMW]

Damn..forget about looking for the best destination for our outgoing players they are basically saying your transferring over here and liking it..dumping everyone in turkey...take montolivo there too:lol:

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The official announcement of Gattuso has been postponed. Gattuso leaving Casa Milan after meeting for over 2:30 hours. [MilanNews.it]

images

Romagnely

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaka, Sheva, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Cafu, Gattuso, Ibra, Bennacer, Tomori
Bring back Balotelli!

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Paletta in a 3 man defense is way too risky. you need pacey defenders in case it's a counter attack. paletta is as fast as my grandma running while holding grocery bags

Danilo JBG

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Not that I think Kucka is awesome, but there are several other midfielders I'd like to leave before him.

But I guess Milan's raised the bar though. He could still be useful, but it's no big deal at all to let him leave.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not that I think Kucka is awesome, but there are several other midfielders I'd like to leave before him.

But I guess Milan's raised the bar though. He could still be useful, but it's no big deal at all to let him leave.

Agreed. He seemed to struggle this year but even so he could still be kept as a good back up player. It seems like he plays hard and has a good attitude. With Kucka and Sosa rumored to leave, I really hope we don't keep Berto, Poli or redeem Pasalic.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Conti's agent: You would have to be nuts to say no to Milan. I know they met at Casa Milan today, but until I get a call it's all talk. I haven't had any talks with anyone from Milan yet."

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Felicioli any good I wonder?

He's quite good. Just needs time to develop. He was the best Primavera player, then he got loaned to Ascoli and he sat on the bench for a while, but after a while he earned the starter position, and played quite well, sadly he got injured a couple of months ago.

massaro

primetime
Reaction score
Fav. Players
seedorf pato nesta maldini
. Solo un pazzo può rifiutare il #Milan. Ne io ne Conti lo siamo" parole chiare, palla al club #Atalanta
Only a crazy men could refuse Milan offer and conti and i are not crazy conti agent

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Agreed. He seemed to struggle this year but even so he could still be kept as a good back up player. It seems like he plays hard and has a good attitude. With Kucka and Sosa rumored to leave, I really hope we don't keep Berto, Poli or redeem Pasalic.

Kucka struggled to keep a spot with our current crappy midfield, no chance he will break in with a better group and he's probably hit his highest value and recently started getting pretty careless and lazy. Should be able to get more than what you bought him for from Genoa. The only 4 that probably stand a shot at staying from the current midfield are Montolivo, Mati and Pasalic (both whom Montella seems to like) if they get redeemed and Locatelli if he doesn't get loaned out for playing time.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Conti's agent: You would have to be nuts to say no to Milan. I know they met at Casa Milan today, but until I get a call it's all talk. I haven't had any talks with anyone from Milan yet."

Sounds like it's pretty close to a done deal. You don't show your hand that much and pretty much praise a club if nothing is done.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score

. Solo un pazzo può rifiutare il #Milan. Ne io ne Conti lo siamo" parole chiare, palla al club #Atalanta
Only a crazy men could refuse Milan offer and conti and i are not crazy conti agent

now that's official :D

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Lazio have joined Inter in the race to sign Petagna. Milan will receive 30% of any future sale. [@FabrizioRomano]

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
petagna is super average....

hes strong as hell but thats about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule