Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
@M84

I agree with you that Pato needs to work harder, and simply improve his decision making off the field.

but the biggest insult is when you said dutch league sensation is better than him, that was just...:thumbsdown:

what does dutch league have to do with anything? He can't be world class cause he plays therE? He embarassed Milan twice this year and played well in general in all ucl games.

Suarez is a class player. Even our scouts agree..... international level proven, world cup, south america copa games etc. etc.

When Pato does this in 80th minute of an elimination game I'll be impressed.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
who will be stupid enough to drop ibra with this shit team. i think it would be great if he could be limited once in a while to check the compatibility of pato with him and others,

I understand its a scudetto winning season and we dont want to drive him crazy but over relying on ibra will cost us in big games like tot, jube they marked the shit out of him, then again all we care is scudetto

benefits > risks so allegri wont change things NOT YET. but one day it will happen may be with a decent AM coming in summer

and future is not ibra its pato, ibra might be king in serie a but the true heir of Milanese thrown is pato if only he can stay fit, these bench role might help in long run only if we can motivate him

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
what does dutch league have to do with anything? He can't be world class cause he plays therE? He embarassed Milan twice this year and played well in general in all ucl games.

Suarez is a class player. Even our scouts agree..... international level proven, world cup, south america copa games etc. etc.

When Pato does this in 80th minute of an elimination game I'll be impressed.

yeh, he cant be world class because he plays in the dutch league, its that simple, when he brings the goals and the MOM performances in the EPL, then I'll agree.

raped us twice lol?

he beat nesta once and then thiago shat on him for the rest of the game

2nd game not even 1 Milan player gave a rats ass, it was a NOTHING game, not really a game I would applaud any ajax players ability.

Suarez is a good player, good technique, doesnt give up, but world class? based on dutch league and games against mediocore opposition in the world cup? please.

HE SCORED A NICE GOAL AGAINST SOUTH KOREA!!! OMG WHAT A WORLD CLASS PLAYER!!!

Faisal khalil scored an important goal vs south korea once, Im sure hes a class player as well:proud:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
yeh, he cant be world class because he plays in the dutch league, its that simple, when he brings the goals and the MOM performances in the EPL, then I'll agree.

awful logic. There are world class players all over. I didn't define him as world class cause of dutch league but summation of performances in ucl and international stage....

if he only performed in erdivisie but not un ucl or NT then yeah. i'd agree with you but thats simply not the case.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
He has scored 10 goals in 967 minutes of the total 2340 [41%] and his average is a goal every 96.7 minutes.

He was leading the charts up until Jan, though hes not far behind the big boys in terms of efficiency despite only playing 41 percent of this season so far.

c263859046ad7b11c667a8c917dc6096.png

Edit: Cavani still to be updated after tonights match.

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I don't get why Cassano isn't on the list. Before this match- 951 minutes, 5 goals, 7 assists

Average of 1 goal/assist ever 79.25 minutes :o:o:o

for milan even sillier... 342 mins, 1 goal, 5 assists (every 57 mins)

personal preference. I'd love to see milan have midfield with creativty to play a cassano/pato partnership.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
awful logic. There are world class players all over. I didn't define him as world class cause of dutch league but summation of performances in ucl and international stage....

if he only performed in erdivisie but not un ucl or NT then yeah. i'd agree with you but thats simply not the case.

shit league, you can call my logic awful or whatever you want, but this is a league where alfonso alves scored more goals than games.

ucl? he only played well against Milan away(where we didnt even give a shit) and the home real madrid game he didnt do shit, and auxerre arent really a big CL opponent.

rest of his career hes been trapped in the average uefa cup.

NT? i mean seriously he got so overrated by those goals against shite opposition, I mean he scored a goal against against south korea...if he did that against say...portugal or a respectable european side I'd applaud him, but a against south korea? really who gives a shit, he couldnt even score against ghana when he was playing for almost the entire game.

oh and 1 goal in the last game against Mexico...world class.

Last edited:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Your right, Cassano, including todays game would have a goal/assist every 84.27 mins. He should actually be on top of the least, possibly a candidate at the end of the season of Player of the season? If not him then Ibra...

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
He has scored 10 goals in 967 minutes of the total 2340 [41%] and his average is a goal every 96.7 minutes.

He was leading the charts up until Jan, though hes not far behind the big boys in terms of efficiency despite only playing 41 percent of this season so far.

c263859046ad7b11c667a8c917dc6096.png

Edit: Cavani still to be updated after tonights match.

Interesting chart! I checked the goal crazy La Liga, and the only two players beating Eto'o and Zlatan are Messi (48 min!) and Cristina (68 min).

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
sage, umm are you forgetting his nutmeg on nesta in first milan game where we DID want to win?

If we had a proper midfield.... cassano-pato would be a sure sex partnership. Cassano is ridiculously good at setting up striker in a 2 man partnership. Pato? His finishing is ridiculous. Match made in heaven.

deadnoob

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

I made this from these stats:
4bXOa.png

Basically Pato has the best scoring efficiency. The other chart includes assists. Obviously Pato has 0 assists, but that's what Binho, Ibra and Cassano are for:D

I also added a "Corrected" column which calculated the theoretical goals scored if these players played every minute of the season so far.

In conclusions, FORZA PATO!:star:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
so a nut meg on Nesta = MOM.

Alright then, Ill just stick with the fact that he assisted mounir(fair play to buck tooth) and then just started trying to get out of thiago's back pocket.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I love pat but he doesnt wrk or 90 minutes which is a liability
Everything in milan other than Silva is a double edged sword
fuckkkkkkkkkkk how the fuck is allegri supposed to win :eek:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Yeah, it took thiago to shut him down. A sign of class.... nesta couldn't do it. Nesta is still a top class CB (even if he isn't close to what he was). Thiago might be best man-marker in the world, so using him as a point only highlights luis' quality.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
But Nesta is slower now.

Does Nesta not being able to keep up with Walcott or Agbonlahor make them world class or better than Pato?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
your posts are just so much lol.

you ignore the fact that i proved his world cup was nothing but overrated, and the fact that he didnt impress in the CL other than the nutmeg and assist on nesta(a game which counted)

and now after thiago EASILY shut him down, hes STILL world class but its just that thiago is an amazing player.

You know by your ******** logic since suarez got the jizzfest after the WC which immediately put him on the world class list, its only fair the asamoah gyan is world class as well.

Fair enough no?

P.S C4M please refrain from entering this debate because I already know what you're going to say.

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
If we had a proper midfield.... cassano-pato would be a sure sex partnership. Cassano is ridiculously good at setting up striker in a 2 man partnership. Pato? His finishing is ridiculous. Match made in heaven.

The fact that we could play those two and rest Zlatan and Robinho is insane :eek:

When we get a proper AM and Pirlo is back our forward options will be beautiful :proud:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
your posts are just so much lol.

you ignore the fact that i proved his world cup was nothing but overrated, and the fact that he didnt impress in the CL other than the nutmeg and assist on nesta(a game which counted)

and now after thiago EASILY shut him down, hes STILL world class but its just that thiago is an amazing player.

You know by your ******** logic since suarez got the jizzfest after the WC cup which immediately put him on the world class list, its only fair the asamoah gyan is world class as well.

Fair enough no?

P.S C4M please refrain from entering this debate because I already know what you're going to say.

you proved absolutely nothing. You made assertions. His finish v. south korea is a goal v. any team. That has nothing to do with 'quality' of opposition. I don't agree, but what you said is far from a fact, let alone 'proving' anything.

I'm going to drop it because you won't agree with me. It's a pointless argument at this point, I know his quality.... you're too shortsided to admit anyone has quality outside of big leagues/big teams (is liverpool even a big team anymore :D).

So continue to not rate him until he shows it in a pre-approved WC jersey. I just can't agree with that logic. Anyone who is not brazilian/argentinian/etc. playing in england/spain etc. can't be class...

He'll tear it up again this summer in copa america. A tournament I doubt you'll watch thus 'doesn't count'

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
But Nesta is slower now.

Does Nesta not being able to keep up with Walcott or Agbonlahor make them world class or better than Pato?

this, nesta is physically limited, he still plays wonderfully great for an old player who had so many back surgeries, look at him and so called rio ferdinand, rio has been shit after couple of injuries, he was hyped anyway from the beginning

I am not saying saurez is not class but getting best of nesta is not the absolute seal of greatness not atleast in 2011, if nesta of 1999-2005 was there against saurez, the bunny boy would have gone home crying.

But I do think saurez is class

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
every striker went home crying v. nesta 99-05

except fucking deportivo :mad:. But hey, we needed that to prove he was human. I wasn't convinced he was a human before that. More like some sort of robot modelled in defensive perfection

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
every striker *cough*party animal*cough* :D

LOL deportiva, seriously what a massive fail, Carlo ancelottiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :D
4-0 :D lol then next year 3-0
then in europa league 2-0 :D

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
you proved nothing. You made assertions. His finish v. south korea is a goal v. any team. That has nothing to do with 'quality' of opposition.

I'm going to drop it because you won't agree with me. It's a pointless argument at this point, I know his quality.... you're too shortsided to admit anyone has quality outside of big leagues/big teams (is liverpool even a big team anymore :D).

So continue to not rate him until he shows it in a pre-approved WC jersey. I just can't agree with that logic. Anyone who is not brazilian/argentinian/etc. playing in england/spain etc. can't be class...

I never said hes a bad player, I KNOW hes a very good player, but there is a difference between a world class player, and a very good player.

Player like eto'o = world class.

Players like suarez = very good.

Are we just going to throw the world class label every time some one scores a nice goal? its a real shame.

let him prove these NT goals against brasil and argentina(to be fair the only sides you can prove your quality against in south america) and let him be a quality player in the PL and if liverpool join the CL prove it over there as well but so far, theres no way hes a world class player.

if we dont count Pato as a world class player, we are going to count bug bunny as world class because he scored an excellent goal vs south korea?

and ofcourse I watch the copa america, who doesnt?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
let him prove these NT goals against brasil and argentina(to be fair the only sides you can prove your quality against in south america) and let him be a quality player in the PL and if liverpool join the CL prove it over there as well but so far, theres no way hes a world class player.

See this is a big thing I disagree with. Chile, paraguay, uruguay are better than 90% of the world.

Generally all of south america is very good. Argentina/brazil are just on another level (generally).

Yeah are paraguay, uruguay, chile better than spain, netherlands for ex. Nah,.. but I'd take them over serbia, russia and majority of the good european teams. Just not the true top class ones. The general quality of international play in south america is higher than europe. Then again we're talking 11 countries v. 60?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Dida
Cafu - Nesta - Stam - Maldini​

What a defense in those days. i think strikers already cried when they drove to the stadium.

Fixed. Can't leave out Marcos... :D

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
See this is a big thing I disagree with. Chile, paraguay, uruguay are better than 90% of the world.

Generally all of south america is very good. Argentina/brazil are just on another level (generally).

Yeah are paraguay, uruguay, chile better than spain, netherlands for ex. Nah,.. but I'd take them over serbia, russia and majority of the good european teams. Just not the true top class ones. The general quality of international play in south america is higher than europe. Then again we're talking 11 countries v. 60?

hes not going to score against his country is he? lol

I dont rate Paraguay, bitches got so lucky to beat japan and reach the quarters, Chile are alright, but not really teams to prove your class.

90% of the world? highly doubt it but thats your opinion.

anways man you're just ignoring the points I make on him not being world class because you're obviously wrong;), if you arent atleast going to counter that then this debate is boring.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
I think it's too soon to consider Suárez World Class already. In my opinion he needs to show more on the highest level than he has done so far. I don't say he isn't, but let's say there's a lack of proof. He's still young and let's see first what he will do in Premier League and so... world class is a title that needs to be earned (and not that quickly/easy). And I don't understand when someone finds Suárez world class but Pato not. Anyway, I think both are awesome and have world class potential.

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
suarez isnt WC yet he defo has the potential to achieve it... He is just 23 and has received his big break in club football..lets see if he is upto to it...my money is on him suceeding:thumbsup:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
hes not going to score against his country is he? lol

I dont rate Paraguay, bitches got so lucky to beat japan and reach the quarters, Chile are alright, but not really teams to prove your class.

90% of the world? highly doubt it but thats your opinion.

anways man you're just ignoring the points I make on him not being world class because you're obviously wrong;), if you arent atleast going to counter that then this debate is boring.

not really interested in entering this discussion cause you won't see eye to eye with me (and we all know your japanese fetish, paraguay owned them...paraguay r tactically the best side in south america cause on talent I think they r behind Uruguay/chile (let alone brazil/asgentina)

But 90% of world... yeah. All 5 made knock out stages of world cup. Considering 90% would imply top 22 or so teams... yeh

on another note, it'll be interesting how japan do in copa america. They are definitely a good side. Considering 8 out of 12 teams advance to knock out rounds and their group is argentina (hosts), colombia, bolivia I see no reason they shouldn't. If they finish 2nd (my guess) they face second place of group C which is probably most balanced group (chile, mexico, urugay, peru)

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
not really interested in entering this discussion cause you won't see eye to eye with me (and we all know your japanese fetish, paraguay owned them...paraguay r tactically the best side in south america cause on talent I think they r behind Uruguay/chile (let alone brazil/asgentina)

But 90% of world... yeah. All 5 made knock out stages of world cup. Considering 90% would imply top 22 or so teams... yeh

on another note, it'll be interesting how japan do in copa america. They are definitely a good side. Considering 8 out of 12 teams advance to knock out rounds and their group is argentina (hosts), colombia, bolivia I see no reason they shouldn't. If they finish 2nd (my guess) they face second place of group C which is probably most balanced group (chile, mexico, urugay, peru)

what japanese fetish? I am never biased when it comes to football and I will say whats fair, Japan deserved to go through against Paraguay, that much was evident, yeh they are very good in a tactical sense and they played a very good defensive game against Japan and didnt deserve to go through,IMO they were the most boring side in the world cup, I didnt like Japan's tactics either, the irony is that under an italian coach is playing far better football than under the old Japan coach.

anyways this arguement was based on suarez, I dont know why its shifting to japan/south america/shit teams like paraguay, doesnt really matter what south americans do or dont.

fact, suarez is not world class, fact he wont be until he proves it in the PL/CL and against brasil/argentina in the copa america.

rest my case, EOD.

Schedule