Who will win the EPL title this year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
"greatest coach"

giphy.gif

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Seeing Pepboiz fall apart is always great :lol::lol::lol:

He's so great, that his most ardent fan Massaro has already switched to the "Zidane is the greatest coach" bandwagon.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Honestly I don't give a fuck how well Pep is doing in the league. With such an expensively assembled squad he should be doing that well. If he gets tossed out YET AGAIN in the CL on Tuesday I hope his fans on a fucking Milan forum could finally stfu for a little bit about this rich man's Allegri being the best....or even mildly comparable to Carlo Ancelotti.

As far as I am concerned, unlike Carlo, it's been a fairly straightforward case of no Messi no CL for him

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Honestly I don't give a fuck how well Pep is doing in the league. With such an expensively assembled squad he should be doing that well. If he gets tossed out YET AGAIN in the CL on Tuesday I hope his fans on a fucking Milan forum could finally stfu for a little bit about this rich man's Allegri being the best....or even mildly comparable to Carlo Ancelotti.

As far as I am concerned, unlike Carlo, it's been a fairly straightforward case of no Messi no CL for him

So u wouldn't want Pep at Milan ?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Big lelz at Pepe Mel

Hopefully Liverpool don't choke.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So u wouldn't want Pep at Milan ?

I wouldn't mind him. He's a good coach but is massively overrated. I don't like Pep for the same reasons I don't like Messi. Nobody is doubting their ability but they have so much going for them, it almost seems harder not to succeed.

I could see even Montella winning the premier league with such an expensively assembled squad. It really doesn't take an actual genius to beat the likes of the fodder premier league teams with players like Aguero, Silva, KDB etc.

If he actually pulled off the win with his strikerless team today, I'd have been impressed....but sadly he got embarrassed by some green haired guy :D

Last edited:

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind him. He's a good coach but is massively overrated. I don't like Pep for the same reasons I don't like Messi. Nobody is doubting their ability but they have so much going for them, it almost seems harder not to succeed.

I could see even Montella winning the premier league with such an expensively assembled squad. It really doesn't take an actual genius to beat the likes of the coffee premier league teams with players like Aguero, Silva, KDB etc.

If he actually pulled off the win with his strikerless team today, I'd have been impressed....but sadly he got embarrassed by some green haired guy :D

Really doubt it. Its not that easy to control a locker room with full of super stars, who wants to listen to a dork like montella? And beside its hard to make everything went smoothly like pep did.
Actually he would have won last game if not had some kalinic moments from sterling.

But i agree i actually dont want him here atm. Maybe after next 5 years, but now i dont. Well we just dont have the players he needs to click. We cant play tiki taka 1-2 pep style with kalinic and jack :lol:. Srsly we will play more attractive ofc, but we cant win this with this, we need more grinta atm, and improve step by step

Pep's style requires some players to shine, if its fulfilled you will have a very strong, competitive team and beautiful to watch. Is pep a best coach in the world, i dont think so, but is that make his success less impressive, ofc not. The same could be applied to messi, about what he can do if he changes the league.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
could you imagine the stroke Guardiola would have if he saw the Borini-Kalinic passing game? :lol:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Really doubt it. Its not that easy to control a locker room with full of super stars, who wants to listen to a dork like montella?

We all know how Pep controls the locker room of stars from Zlatan...:fp:

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
i would take klopp for Milan over Pep anyday :o

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
We all know how Pep controls the locker room of stars from Zlatan...:fp:
He didn't need Zlatan.
He noticed how important Messi is for Barca and won fucking everything without Zlatan.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
i would take klopp for Milan over Pep anyday :o

Yes gegenpress football for the win. IF the opposition park the bus though........

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He didn't need Zlatan.
He noticed how important Messi is for Barca and won fucking everything without Zlatan.

We're not talking about winning now, but handling the locker room. Even if you don't need a player, you tell it to him personally. The way Pep approached it was far from what a great manager should do.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Aubame-bomboclaat-yang :cool:

He settled very well into EPL, very much impressed. If they get a proper coach in the sumer, I can see them fighting for a title again.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
just watched some Mo Salah highlights on youtube

damn motherfucker basically turned into messi, what happened?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
just watched some Mo Salah highlights on youtube

damn motherfucker basically turned into messi, what happened?

1. He was pretty impressive in Serie A too, 15 G + 11 A is very good.
2. He moved to a less defensive league
3. He moved to a much better team

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
1. He was pretty impressive in Serie A too, 15 G + 11 A is very good.
2. He moved to a less defensive league
3. He moved to a much better team

serie A has had more goals than the PL in the 2 of the last 3 seasons

it's more because firmino plays a withdrawn role and salah is leading the attack while being main man for goals. At roma he was an inside forward with dzeko as the main source for goals.

+ he's 25 and will only get better.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Status
Not open for further replies.