The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
Hey if he develops and becomes great I'm happy. I see the potential, but we need to win now not later. If we can cash in on the hype, part of me feels like we should. We don't got time for kids, if he's a kid and we're going to regard him as such, we have no business starting him in such an important position on the field.

Countdown

Primavera
Reaction score
Locatelli got a good teacher this season. Besides, Rabiot is 3 years older then Locatelli

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Patoooooo :proud::proud::proud::proud:

tenor.gif

I will legit cry when he scores for us again

Me and you both... wanted El Ducky back for ages

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Locatelli will grow a lot this season. He's already got good positioning but his distribution needs work.

However, that's what Biglia is for. To teach him how to play the role as best as possible.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Alexis is my dream signing

He is staying in Arsenal, he will leave as free agent next season. He probably wants Bayern or something.

Just bring Kalinic (25m) + Ibra (Free). Its a more reliable and cost-effective solution than any of the other ones.

Belotti isn't happening, Aubameyang is staying, Diego Costa only wants Atletico, you really want to pay big money for Falcao??

What else is there?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This guy :lol:

Shits on Ibra but posts Pato gifs from 6 years back :lol: :lol: :lol:

People who are clamoring for Pato :lol::fp:

Bunch of sheep

Did Ibra score a solo from the halfway line against the defending UCL champions ????

No

Then GTFOH

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
the boy is only 20 y.o

nsr.gif

If hes really 20 and keeps this form he is definitely one of the more important buys. Especially considering he seems to have decent pace which others around him lack right now.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Some of you watched Sheva grow, and you fell in love with him. Others had the pleasure of seeing Maldini grow. More members here watched Kaka' grow and loved it. For us, for a short period of time, Pato was our Kaka/Sheva. We felt we were seeing a Ballon D'or player playing with us. So excuse of for being nostalgic.

:star::star::star::star::star:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The only players I can think of that actually kept his speed into his 30's is Arjen Robben, R9 (though it was reduced from his early 20's obviously) and Caludio Caniggia. Speed is the first thing to go :mb:

If Pato still has his speed and ability and it's not a significant cost then I have no problems with him coming here.

I think we can do MUCH better though.

Speed or no speed... Patinho is a stone cold killer in front of goal.

gc1985

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Pato was great at scoring years ago. It is 2017. Not 2007.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
we won't fully comprehend the magnitude of patos legend for another 2 or 3 hundred years

No doubt.

Remember that side step he gave Casillas in the Bernabeu for the 2-1 lead in 2009

LEGENDARY

Scored against all the big teams :proud:

gc1985

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He is staying in Arsenal, he will leave as free agent next season. He probably wants Bayern or something.

Just bring Kalinic (25m) + Ibra (Free). Its a more reliable and cost-effective solution than any of the other ones.

Belotti isn't happening, Aubameyang is staying, Diego Costa only wants Atletico, you really want to pay big money for Falcao??

What else is there?
Wrong.

Aubameyang could happen once BVB has a replacement in mind.

And spending 25 million on dreck? Great plan. Not. And IBRA is out until January. Shit plan.

Cost effective lmao. Galliani is out man.

Last edited:

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
What's your bottom dollar for Romangoli? And are you convinced by him for the future?

Also Pato has 11 goals in 19 appearances in China. Shit league though. Stop shaming millennials for their undying love for Pato, he was beloved and will always will be.

gc1985

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Romagnoli will be back and in good shape. He has time to recover and not be rushed. I think he is fine now and was in the UEFA list.

Look I loved Pato too... And I'm not that old (32)... But I look to the future.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We had a 70 mil + Paletta and Niang rejected from Toro for Belotti!? Holy Fuck. Pato has a 6 mil transfer value and being in China might put him within reach of our new owners.
I'd take Pato back in a heart beat and save this millions of euros for an audacious attempt for a star midfielder. I'd offer 50 mil euro + Locatelli for Pastore and Rabiot. Use the remaining budget to pay Ibra's wages and lock Belotti down for January or next summer

Only 1 way to describe this post. Istanbul.

1st paragraph.... GOAT

2nd paragraph.... continues with a hint of goatiness.... then it all goes down hill.

Ibra ... Pastore.... WTF :lol:

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Wrong.

Aubameyang could happen once BVB has a replacement in mind.

And spending 25 million on dreck? Great plan. Not. And IBRA is out until January. Shit plan.

Cost effective lmao. Galliani is out man.

No he won't. They're selling their Dembele guy. Name one other prospect than the ones I've mentioned.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
A big fucking no to any ex players. New era.

I would've taken Thiago Silva, but then Leo arrived. And Auba doesn't count, he hardly played.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nocerino got one too.

Nice way to get some more social media exposure, to my mind.

Besides, it's nice to see that our former players remember the club fondly.

Exactly... new management is bringing us up to date

gc1985

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
No he won't. They're selling their Dembele guy. Name one other prospect than the ones I've mentioned.

Wrong. They aren't selling him.

What are the ones you mentioned? A busted Ibra that won't be fit until January (maybe!)? A mediocre misfiring 29 year old for 25 mil?

Give me a break!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule