Hidetoshi Nakata

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
jasiom said:
* NAKATA ...he is a good player but honestly I don't se the point of him comming...? he wouldn't like to be benched all the time... esspecialy if Rui sytays ...and we just bought Dhorasoo.
All I know is that Nakata will play more than Dhorasoo. That's for sure.

And I'm not sure if Milan should use wide players. We're doing excellent in our 'window-formation' at the moment. We'd have to sub either Rino or Seedorf. Rino won't happen and we'll have to miss the creativity of Seedorf. He still is great.

Wingers haven't really proved themselves in the Serie A lately. I'd go for our 4-1-2-1-2 formation with two central midfielders.

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
Passion for *9* said:
Melbourne said:
He is out and out the best Asain players isnt he?

Im sure this is very much a marketing move but im not overly fussed, good player imo. :)

I think I remember some Asian forum members warned not to overestimate his marketability. I think I remember them claiming that he is not even such a big thing in Japan. In any case the perfect marketing move would have been Beckham. Maybe Kaka' would even be more suitable than Nakata who frankly has little to offer in terms of 'drooling material' for the kids.

Beckham would have been the best yet that is an unrealtic buy. Nakata is surly one of the better players to buy for marketing reasons - in Beckham/Ronaldo class.

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
Diego would be better, or some young argentinian if crespo is to come... but nakata? he is great dont get me wrong but were would he play anyway??? our midfield should be untouchable, all we need now is a striker as we already added a defender... Dhorasoo buck-up for redondo or Rui ...but really carlo don't change the 1st 11's midfield. and buying young players isn't harmful either... PANCARO,CAFU,STAM are all amazing but look at the younger signing KAKA'.... :D

KEEP AMBROSINI... :cry:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
jasiom said:
Diego would be better,

Based on hearsay: The hype has gone to his head + he's had a crap season...

jasiom said:
Dhorasoo buck-up for redondo or Rui

Redondo is gone + Rui... The Russian is in town today to get him ;) (Everyone knows he tries to get Sheva but let's play along to the tune of the rumours)

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Good morning everybody. I dreamed last night that the russian got Sheva. Damn! good thing it was only a dream. But I'm sure that's what he really wants.

abubasky

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
r3dman said:
Good morning everybody. I dreamed last night that the russian got Sheva. Damn! good thing it was only a dream. But I'm sure that's what he really wants.
May your dream never come true :mad:

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
jasiom said:
Diego would be better,

Based on hearsay: The hype has gone to his head + he's had a crap season...
quote]

I dont want Deigo either, he has been very poor in recent times for Santos.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Smith+Maldini+Aimar+Nesta+Sheva+Rio+Guli
Excuse me, am i the only one who dont like Nakata? He's good but i think he's troublesome (for my point of view). And i also think we're having enough players aren't we?But whom would hi be replacing? Wish it was only a remor....hmm, we'll see

milan_fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, pirlo, gilardino, pippo, dida, sheva
r3dman said:

i'd rather call it a nightmare. :devil: :devil2: :devil3:

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
hatcha83 said:
Excuse me, am i the only one who dont like Nakata? He's good but i think he's troublesome (for my point of view). And i also think we're having enough players aren't we?But whom would hi be replacing? Wish it was only a remor....hmm, we'll see

replacing Redondo, possibly - Sergiho/Rui Costa.

acmilan1988

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Do we still own S. Dalla Bona, Coloccini and Donati??? If yes then we only need a decent striker and that's all for this summer.

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
acmilan1988 said:
Do we still own S. Dalla Bona, Coloccini and Donati??? If yes then we only need a decent striker and that's all for this summer.

I beleive we do. I think they are our player on loan. Possbily we only own a share of them.

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Melbourne said:

Im sure this is very much a marketing move but im not overly fussed, good player imo. :)

He had a huge marketing value when he moved to ROMA from PARMA/PERUGIA. Under CAPELLO he fell off from the first team at ROMA and his marketing value also diminished along with that.

Right now, his marketing value has severely taken a hit. Rather signing with MILAN would help him to market himself than the other way around.

Overall, if AMBRO leaves, he is not a bad signing. But I hate CRESPO for RUI trade.

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Gatorbasu said:
Melbourne said:

He had a huge marketing value when he moved to ROMA from PARMA/PERUGIA. Under CAPELLO he fell off from the first team at ROMA and his marketing value also diminished along with that.

Right now, his marketing value has severely taken a hit. Rather signing with MILAN would help him to market himself than the other way around.

Overall, if AMBRO leaves, he is not a bad signing. But I hate CRESPO for RUI trade.
Rui Costa has dismissed Chelsea, he wants to end his career with Fiorentina or Benfica Lissabon, a smart decision!!
but most important is hes not unhappy, maybe a bit ;), in Milan, even though he lost his starting spot to the Golden Wonderboy KAKA. He wants to stay with Milan, and Rui would be a excellent Joker/Substitute and can help out if someone from the starting formation has an injury. He still could start for most top teams in Europe, with Milan hes only a bench-warmer!! :devil2:
Thats good news!!!!!!
Whats good for Milan to buy him few years ago for about 30 millions, im not sure exactly how much, and sell him after 3 years, that would one call a bad investation, when Milan bought Rui they have thought that one of the greatest playmakers to his time would like to finish his career in Milan... Although the word misinvestation, if it does exist, seems to be not unknown in Milan :devil2:

If Rui stays Milan dont need Nakata, already got Dhorasoo on the same position as creative midfielder, even though Nakata isnt that bad... for Milan coming off the bench, thats only rumours and i think Milan wont sign him at the end, but Id would love to c him play for Milan and winning!!!
:devil2:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
r3dman said:

Rejoice ! The nightmare has ended :D

Pretty strong statement too to sign exactly the day Roman shows up to lure him over, eh ? Sheva is good for surprises, I like that :tongue:

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
hatcha83 said:

You're not the only one!

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
hey d guy is good when he gets to milan discipline will be installed in him,milan has great stars so who d hell is nakata to fumble or make trobule :cool:

Schedule