Is Rivaldo Leaving the team

Reaction score
I have just read that Galliani is looking a team for Rivaldo next season, can be in Japon or in Spain. Can someone confirm this

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
You can never be 100 percent certain but probably he'll leave.
I don't know about Japan though.
The teams I've heard about are Deportivo, Valencia, Barcelona, Chelsea, Tottenham and Liverpool.

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Don't believe this kind of news if it's not confirmed yet....

But probably the most is back to barca or english club

sheva7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think Rivaldo can get his happy days in Milan but he have to be more agressive and to play like Rivaldo is playing.

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
i dont think Rivaldo would want to just leave this disappointing season in the past, i think he really wants to do well in Italy for Milan, AND he stated earlier this season Milan will be his last BIG club.. which means we should get another 2 years out of him at least, unless something really drastic happens..

Plus Vitor has shown glimpses, especially in the first semi leg against Inter, of his fluent and creative game, he's just gotta overcome the defensive style of play in Italy.

its also true Galliani said no big players will leave, and we will make a few acquisitions.. that is good because i still think Rivaldo can make a big impact for this team next year. :cool:

Albion

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Rivaldo is Class player, he can be key player in many other teams like for ex. Valencia, Tottenham....(those that are intrested in him).

And I dont think that even he would like to stay in bench at Milan, so its probably the best that he goes, and Milan finds another one in stead of him...younger.

sheva7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Kosova_Rossonero said:
Rivaldo is Class player, he can be key player in many other teams like for ex. Valencia, Tottenham....(those that are intrested in him).

And I dont think that even he would like to stay in bench at Milan, so its probably the best that he goes, and Milan finds another one in stead of him...younger.
Rivaldo must show his performance to Carleto on the pitch, he have to if he want to play much more!
If he was in good form we could win more matches but he was not in form.

Schedule