The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Yup - which is why I said shocking and not corrupt or bought etc.
Its like he wasnt thinking of his continuous mistakes and how they were impacting as a whole. It wouldve been better off if he said to himself "fuck it, today isnt my day" - then feigned injury and have the replacement ref take over.

But this is where the league as a whole needs to be good and the oversight body sanction the poor refs severely so all know they have to strive to excel and not just be mediocre. I also wonder if its some bias (conscious or unconscious) at play because of the talk of all the penalties we got earlier in the season.

:thumbsup:

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
And now there are viral reports trying to destabilize us further by claiming Zlatan violated COVID restrictions....

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Isco has a bad season at Madrid. But I think he can reach his prime again here

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
M5Miwcv.png

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
ivan the bald twat... when will he be fired.

I think he is trying to sell sponsors at the back of the shirt and the sleeves now.. we're the only ones not selling that.

Something that i think we should get used it.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I could wear your mothers cunt on my head, issue solved.

Stop following me around, you're no fun.

This is the most ridiculous comeback I?ve seen in ages :lol::lol::lol::lol:

MB forever

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Watching Thauvin's stats

t9bScLe.gif

Discovering he's just another left footed right wing

UUmK.gif

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
That's putting it mildly. Isco is a legit has-been.

Also throughout his entire career at Real he has just been a luxury type player and not one to lead / be counted on to carry the squad.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I wouldn't mind Isco.
I could see us getting stronger if we got him and Belotti in the post iBra era

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
This really angers me. And I dont get that angry about football. Imagine if we lost points due to this dumb decision. :fp:

:lol:

Bro.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I'd take Isco over Hakan tbh :o

One has multiple great CL campaigns behind him, the other have 9 good months in four seasons for an EL club.

Yeah, I'd take Isco over Hakan.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Well Donnarumma may not renew so it looks pretty legit.

Super22

Wonderkid
Reaction score
ivan the bald twat... when will he be fired.

Ivan? No it is Berlusconi. If only he cares a bit more for Milan, rebuilding the team with players that deserve to wear the jersey, managing the financial and wages wisely and not selling the team to someone who is a fraud then we be looking at an income at least between PSG and Barcelona and the club value is definitely within top 10.

Our sponsorship deal with Emirates is only $10m a year. Pathetic. Not even enough for Donna wages. :fp:

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Ivan? No it is Berlusconi. If only he cares a bit more for Milan, rebuilding the team with players that deserve to wear the jersey, managing the financial and wages wisely and not selling the team to someone who is a fraud then we be looking at an income at least between PSG and Barcelona and the club value is definitely within top 10.

Our sponsorship deal with Emirates is only $10m a year. Pathetic. Not even enough for Donna wages. :fp:

We renewed the contract last season, what were you expecting from a team without any european exposure (we skipped el on purpose) and with super shit results year after year? Thats why Gazidis made sure we only signed untill 2022/23, by that time we should have 2 cl campaigns and he can start asking for higher sponsorships. Inter is playing CL for a few seasons and still only get 10.5mil per season from Pirelli. Even Napoli gets less then us, I dont think we're in a position to complain really :D
Yes our brand is bigger then both of those but imo its results and continous cl qualification that brings big bucks

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
We renewed the contract last season, what were you expecting from a team without any european exposure (we skipped el on purpose) and with super shit results year after year? Thats why Gazidis made sure we only signed untill 2022/23, by that time we should have 2 cl campaigns and he can start asking for higher sponsorships. Inter is playing CL for a few seasons and still only get 10.5mil per season from Pirelli. Even Napoli gets less then us, I dont think we're in a position to complain really :D
Yes our brand is bigger then both of those but imo its results and continous cl qualification that brings big bucks

Even though I?m sure Gazidis plays a part in these type of dealings, the guy who?s responsible for sponsorships etc as far as I?ve understood is the Chief Revenue Officer, Casper Stylsvig. Between 2008 and 2016 he was part of the team that elevated ManU from being the biggest club in England to being the biggest football brand in the world by a distance. Now I guess time will tell but I have a feeling that Milan?s brand is in very capable hands.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Even though I?m sure Gazidis plays a part in these type of dealings, the guy who?s responsible for sponsorships etc as far as I?ve understood is the Chief Revenue Officer, Casper Stylsvig. Between 2008 and 2016 he was part of the team that elevated ManU from being the biggest club in England to being the biggest football brand in the world by a distance. Now I guess time will tell but I have a feeling that Milan?s brand is in very capable hands.

Yea i feel the same, we'll see what we do after the deal with fly emirates in 22/23 expires. Also iirc we're looking for a sleeve sponsor?
Anyways these are the numbers for last season
127065005_804396297009899_214517082466297676_n-1020x705.jpg

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
I wouldn't mind Isco.
I could see us getting stronger if we got him and Belotti in the post iBra era

If maldini going to madrid, i hope he can lure asensio instead of isco. Considering we are willing to spend, lets go for the better player

I'd renew donna for 2 year just like how fatty wants it, then hand over donna to perez for asensio+isco+brahim combo

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
One has multiple great CL campaigns behind him, the other have 9 good months in four seasons for an EL club.

Yeah, I'd take Isco over Hakan.

:thumbsup:

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
We should be looking at Isco, Belotti(Vlahovic/Scamacca), and Berardi to bolster our attack.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
For how long is the prem league gonna continue with this silly kneeling before the games and why is no one complaining about the players being forced to do it?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
They probably get a free happy meal from their sponsors for kneeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule