Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Hmm not sure actually.. Been a while since i saw him

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
I just got a shock,i thought id have to take a fucking placement exam for college but my sat scores were high enough for the math. I was almost flipping a shit because HOW THE FUCK do you study math

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Im cold as hell and all i wanna play is farcry 3 on my ps3 with a blanket

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
I just got a shock,i thought id have to take a fucking placement exam for college but my sat scores were high enough for the math. I was almost flipping a shit because HOW THE FUCK do you study math

you don't study math. you become one with it. in becoming one with it, as you live each and every day, you gain experience. as it can be said that you become a better person through the growth and development of yourself, the same analogy can be used to described progress in math and its many applications.

become one with it. :o

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
According to a rumor, Yeon Hana could not forget a man whom she broke up with a long time ago, so she made a contract with the Administrator (Guardian) to become a "female that cannot feel love towards the opposite sex."

In Amnesia, the pig kills you. :tongue:

:lol:

a female that cannot feel love towards males....

this bores me. you bore me. :o

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeon Hana :fp: togwikia didnt have her pic, bish must be ugly

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Last edited:

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, K.Honda, Mugen, PRINCE, Ibra, Balotelli, Niang
119e7d3e9b17a5259e74087ba30a42d0_zps4ca5bb23.jpg

:proud:. My weekly-badass-dosage has been meet. Bye guys. And congrats for your 30000 post.

Ps. The cabin in the woods is hilarious :lol::D ds.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You know what, in a way Persona is like a pokemon in which you can cuztomize the best moveset for your chosen Persona and argue with people over your moveset selection.

And there's always someone who takes it way too seriously :lol:

Reposted for you, credits Arthellinus.

DMG = 5 x sqrt(ST/EN x ATK) x MOD x HITS X RND

DMG = Damage
ST = Character's Strength stat
EN = Enemy's Endurance stat
ATK = Atk value of equipped weapon OR Pwr value of used skill
MOD = Modifier based on the difference between character level and enemy level
HITS= Number of hits (for physical skills)
RND = Randomness factor (according to DragoonKain33, may be roughly between 0.95 and 1.05

Dunno how old he is, but his username is Boomerang78, if my thinking is correct then he's a 35 year old guy, arguing about video game character over the net. Can't really laugh at him that much, i could probably be like him in the next 10 years :head:

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You know what, in a way Persona is like a pokemon in which you can cuztomize the best moveset for your chosen Persona and argue with people over your moveset selection.

And there's always someone who takes it way too seriously :lol:

Dunno how old he is, but his username is Boomerang78, if my thinking is correct then he's a 35 year old guy, arguing about video game character over the net. Can't really laugh at him that much, i could probably be like him in the next 10 years :head:

is it as in depth as pokemon though? because a while ago I heard from a friend how "real pro" pokemon players do battle and train and w/e.

you see, I used to think that people who E-V trained their pokemon were hardcore...but apparently that's not even the tip of the iceberg....most of what they do, I have forgotten....but its quite serious. very very serious and in-depth.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
most online battlers didn't actually EV train their pokemon, most just use action replay, their battling IQ is legit though.

and now they have online battle (which sage and jammin have used in the past), making ev training more meaningless other than for self achievement

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
most online battlers didn't actually EV train their pokemon, most just use action replay, their battling IQ is legit though.

and now they have online battle (which sage and jammin have used in the past), making ev training more meaningless other than for self achievement
Pretty much. Online battling allows you to battle with the perfect Pokemon, thus allowing for a purer test of skill (and luck ofc, dem crits).

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Who's more sexist - Oda or Kishi?

to explain my judgment - I'm going to answer this based on how female roles have been seen in the manga and how useful they have become in the storyline....i.e. less useful females or females given fodder role can be seen as sexism.

given how useless sakura and hinata are, I'm compelled to say kishi...unless nami and nico robin turn out to be useless in the future of OP that I have yet to read. (still on 240-something so I'm prolly a bad judge at this, but so far nami has proven to be quite a woman....and nico and all dem hands hur hur)...

I usually bash bleach but, when I think about this aspect, kubo's struck a nice balance throughout the lifespan of bleach...considering the female supporting protagonists such as yoruichi, rukia, and even soi fong and matsumoto to an extent. these are not as much fodder as hinata and sakura, especially yoruichi who's been implied to have been at the same level as urahara at times.

and then there's the female antagonists as well...halibel comes to mind. (hur hur) and those gals with alon...but they were all beat...so they're naturally closer to fodder level...maybe on even grounds with sakura..lol.

poor poor sakura....such a waste of pink hair.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pretty much. Online battling allows you to battle with the perfect Pokemon, thus allowing for a purer test of skill (and luck ofc, dem crits).

I couldn't believe the level of complications with it though. like swoah...it was a different game of pokemon compared to what I knew.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
to explain my judgment - I'm going to answer this based on how female roles have been seen in the manga and how useful they have become in the storyline....i.e. less useful females or females given fodder role can be seen as sexism.

given how useless sakura and hinata are, I'm compelled to say kishi...unless nami and nico robin turn out to be useless in the future of OP that I have yet to read. (still on 240-something so I'm prolly a bad judge at this, but so far nami has proven to be quite a woman....and nico and all dem hands hur hur)...

I usually bash bleach but, when I think about this aspect, kubo's struck a nice balance throughout the lifespan of bleach...considering the female supporting protagonists such as yoruichi, rukia, and even soi fong and matsumoto to an extent. these are not as much fodder as hinata and sakura, especially yoruichi who's been implied to have been at the same level as urahara at times.

and then there's the female antagonists as well...halibel comes to mind. (hur hur) and those gals with alon...but they were all beat...so they're naturally closer to fodder level...maybe on even grounds with sakura..lol.

poor poor sakura....such a waste of pink hair.
+ the female Kages - Tsuande is the weakest Hokage by far, the Mizukage is just fodder

And the Uchihas - most important clan in the series with the most popular characters, doesn't have a single significant female presence.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
+ the female Kages - Tsuande is the weakest Hokage by far, the Mizukage is just fodder

And the Uchihas - most important clan in the series with the most popular characters, doesn't have a single significant female presence.

indeed. totally forgot about the female kages actually, but I mean that just justifies my point.

I believe that the only female uchiha ever mentioned in naruto, was itachi/sasuke's mommy and like all fodder, the mentioning of her involved her death. how convenient.

it would've been a real page turner if there was an uchiha more powerful than madara but who turned out to be a woman, besides sasuke I mean. lol.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
In naruto female characters are as useless as paper. This is why i like one piece and fairy tail :D

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Moto G HAS come out folks! Finally,beats buying a used nexus 4

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, K.Honda, Mugen, PRINCE, Ibra, Balotelli, Niang
Y know,

aai.jpg

that's probably strongest female-shonen :o.

NOTE: Got strong urge to play FF 1 anni on PSP - just realized after having played 20 hours prior, THERE IS a world map :fp: :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule