A ticket for Rangers-Milan on sale

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
hey, there is one ticket on sale for rangers-milan game on 28.7.2002, in glasgow.
the guy who is selling it is ChelseaBear from XT forums (if any of you know). i don't know the exact price but it is around £20 (30$).
there is only one ticket this time so if any of you want to go with his/her girlfriend/boyfriend... sorry, you'll have to go with me :D

so if any of you is intereseted in this, you can contact me or ChelseaBear (in XT forums). just tell him scharatz told you about the ticket so he knows what is it about ;)

scharatz

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
scharatz said:
hey, there is one ticket on sale for rangers-milan game on 28.7.2002, in glasgow.
the guy who is selling it is ChelseaBear from XT forums (if any of you know). i don't know the exact price but it is around £20 (30$).
there is only one ticket this time so if any of you want to go with his/her girlfriend/boyfriend... sorry, you'll have to go with me :D

so if any of you is intereseted in this, you can contact me or ChelseaBear (in XT forums). just tell him scharatz told you about the ticket so he knows what is it about ;)

scharatz

can i go and buy a ticketbefore the game

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
why would i know that?

and if i knew i can buy a ticket before the game, do you think i would alert half of the internet users on this world to get it?

anyway, it's a friendly game so there might be a chance to get it. but gattuso is an old favourite on ibrox so that might attrect some extra people. you should try to get it asap

scharatz

Schedule