Fifa 15

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
RNB FIFA 15 player list (PM me or post to be added):

Playstation 4
[PS4] Azzurrii-08 | Azzurrii-08

XBOX ONE

Playstation 3
[PS3] ninjammin | PowahRangerz
[PS3] Sage | Red-Hawk33

XBOX 360

PC

Last edited:

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
nothing new to look forward too, unless by some miracle, PC gets nex gen graphics and they put in a script allowing suarez to bite people randomly.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
was announced to be next gen on PC

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
It's gonna be shit. I'm gonna buy it, then hate it, then buy fifa 16

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti

tluke20

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Ibra, Montolivo, Pazzo, Abbiati, Balotelli, Galliani
I enjoyed 14 more than 13. 13 more than 12. its aight.

sports games will always be frustrating and infuriating 70% of the time. I limit myself to 2 hours/week for that reason. and I ALWAYS play with a friend. getting fucked over by a stranger is the worst part if FIFA.

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
Lamela starhead confirmed. Plus serie A is licensed too! Yes!

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lamela starhead confirmed. Plus serie A is licensed too! Yes!

Yeah I've red that as well, but as the Serie A was already before in the game and supported by Fifa Match Day as well… what does that Mean, 'Serie A is licensed too'? :)

I just wonder… it has been relevated as a big news but I wonder what changes now considered what has been in the game before - can someone explain me?

Last edited:

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
Fifa 14 defense was great, plus it took a real tactician to win games which I appreciate. It's been by far the best football game in the history.

It still had its unreal animations and moves, but they are getting better at that year by year.

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No I have no interest going against teenagers around the world, I play with my circle of friends.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Fifa 14 defense was great, plus it took a real tactician to win games which I appreciate. It's been by far the best football game in the history.

It still had its unreal animations and moves, but they are getting better at that year by year.

It was absolute dogshit :lol:

Infact the last good Fifa was World Cup South Africa in terms of gameplay.

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't have the means to play online to be honest.

But if you're calling it dogshit I'm afraid there's never gonna be a soccer game that's able to please you.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
I don't have the means to play online to be honest.

But if you're calling it dogshit I'm afraid there's never gonna be a soccer game that's able to please you.

Fifa 09 & Fifa 10, Fifa 10 WC the rest since then, garbage.

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fifa 09 is and 10 are the shittiest games I've ever played. Winning Eleven 2002 takes a dump on that shit.

TavMania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Did my yearly thang and preorder FIFA 15

Add me on PS4 : rapcityacmilandrew

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
Yeah I've red that as well, but as the Serie A was already before in the game and supported by Fifa Match Day as well… what does that Mean, 'Serie A is licensed too'? :)

I just wonder… it has been relevated as a big news but I wonder what changes now considered what has been in the game before - can someone explain me?

there were just 1-2 team left that weren't "licensed" in fifa 14.

i think maybe sassuolo and someone else. thats meaning they didnt have official logo or jerseys.

so when they say serie a is fully licensed now, they mean every team is.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Will be pretty cool when you're playing a barclays premier league game, there will be the official scoreline... (Like in TV).

The New trailer from EA, shit... On 0:28, Messi's run is so perfect and real-like.

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lots of news! :star:

All 20 Barclays Premier League stadiums now feature in FIFA 15. Up from eight stadiums in FIFA 14, Premier League arenas look, feel and sound as they do in real life. See more on stadiums.

fifa15_headscan_aguero.jpg

Over 200 new player heads will be scanned into FIFA 15 from the 2013/14 Premier League teams and will be joined by promoted teams. We use the latest 3D scanning technology to capture a player’s true likeness and give them the most realistic version of themselves in a football game. See more head scans.

fifa-15-pre-match-graphic.jpg

Broadcast graphics you’ll recognise from international Premier League television feeds: team sheets, formations, score and clock, next fixture and player stats.

We visited and captured cheers, chants and sounds from over 20 live Barclays Premier League matches. FIFA 15 will have realistic audio to goal reactions, misses, whistles and over two hours of crowd-specific songs.

fifa-15-goal-line-tech.png

For the first time in a FIFA title we’ve implemented goal-line technology. Replay animations will emulate TV broadcasts after close calls and goal line clearances leaving you in no doubt about whether the ball crossed the line.

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B
Fifa 09 is and 10 are the shittiest games I've ever played. Winning Eleven 2002 takes a dump on that shit.

fifa 10 shits on your mum

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B
they included goal line technology? :lol:

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Pes 6 best football game ever made

Seedorf was ridic

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
If you haven't played Winning Eleven 4, please refrain from engaging in a discussion about the greatest football game ever made.

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Turkish League will be in FIFA 15. Brazilian clubs are not due to no license agreement.

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
PES 5 is the high temple of all football games

Downhill from then on

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
PES 5 is the high temple of all football games

Downhill from then on

played the shit out of that and pes6
after those it all kinda fell apart...I never lost a 2008 game, all you needed to know is how to deploy an accurate through ball and how long to fill the long pass power bar form the center of the field to score, I swear that was the easiest and most humiliating thing I've ever seen in a video game, I remember constantly defeating my friends by a huge margin just by scoring from absurd ranges (especially since they were all riding the hype and picking Spain aka the ones with a short GK who likes to stay up when their team's attacking)

Schedule