The Rumour Commode XXVI: March Fourth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
It really was low-budget trolling in retrospect, but I thought it was true.

Would have been a huge scandal if it was true, though.

There were other variations doing the rounds on twitter that also turned out to be wrong.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Mn... milan su Everton (gremio). Leo with idea Paq-Everton as Milan left side. 40-50mln price

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
There were other variations doing the rounds on twitter that also turned out to be wrong.

Maybe UEFA put out all the fake ones to throw everyone off :eek:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
We need Kojak scouting on Sforza.

No videos so I can’t tell. However, I’m absolutely fine with whoever LMM decide to sign. Even Samu’s starting to look like a good player after all.

Also, paying a couple mill for a 2002 born kid who’s wanted by the worlds top clubs says it all.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
the valuntary agreement is free spending and reset until 2023? or do we have to come up with all the red at 2023

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Gremio winger Everton is a profile Leonardo is working to get this summer. The Brazilian, who has already been monitored this January, has a release clause of €80 million, but Gremio are willing to negotiate for €40-50 million. [http://MilanNews.it ]

Yes please.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Is he really that good?

How many times people here actually watch him or they're hyped just because they heard he's good? :o

lol that guy michele luis doesn't even exist :lol:

who the hell write that post, ban him :o

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Think it is break-even by 2023

It would mean spend without limits until that date, as long as we reach that point being somewhat revenue neutral (wages + amortization + costs = not too far above revenue). It would mean we can front load the costs and not have to incrementally spend and have artificial limits each season. The new stadium being open around that time would mean our revenues will see a sudden boost which would make all the prior spending affordable for that date.

If true, great news.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
so the group is thinking of spending a good amount on young talented guys who will progress and get results, by 2023 build the club up and sell so we don't have to worry about the agreement. thats what im guessing. Hopefully we could sign a few high profile names in that time.

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I wouldnt be surprised if Leo signed this Everton guy in april or june, Paqueta style.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wouldnt be surprised if Leo signed this Everton guy in april or june, Paqueta style.

I hope Milan have their targets down pat by June. :lol: I'm guessing you mean May. I'm sure they have been working on their summer transfer targets for awhile now.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score

If we beat merda this weekend by 2 goals and Spal steal a point from Roma I can see Leo buying him during the international break...
3rd place leading printer by 4 pts, Roma by 6 pts and having h2h advantage against both. UCL 80% secured

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we beat merda this weekend by 2 goals and Spal steal a point from Roma I can see Leo buying him during the international break...
3rd place leading printer by 4 pts, Roma by 6 pts and having h2h advantage against both. UCL 80% secured
With all these reports and him fitting the profile I wouldn't be surprised

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I don't think UCL or no UCL is going to impact their targets in the transfer window. Looks like Elliott is looking to spend where it needs to. I think UCL may determine if they want to target some high priced world class player.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't think UCL or no UCL is going to impact their targets in the transfer window. Looks like Elliott is looking to spend where it needs to. I think UCL may determine if they want to target some high priced world class player.

Looks like it but UCL guarantees us a great mercato. We will be able to transfer anyone - rich owners, hot project, club legends around and UCL participation. We will have the possibility to transfer any player except for 5-6 people like Mbappe and Messi

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Man City are rumored to be getting a ban for two transfer windows as well.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
d093775046cdd26ca38f398827d72b25.jpg

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
It would mean spend without limits until that date, as long as we reach that point being somewhat revenue neutral (wages + amortization + costs = not too far above revenue). It would mean we can front load the costs and not have to incrementally spend and have artificial limits each season. The new stadium being open around that time would mean our revenues will see a sudden boost which would make all the prior spending affordable for that date.

If true, great news.

And it also means we have to break even by 2023. We can’t be in red.

Just under -40m in red or less is permitted. We have to be self sustainable through revenues.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Since he can play on the wing I am willing to forgo these physical issues

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And it also means we have to break even by 2023. We can’t be in red.

Just under -40m in red or less is permitted. We have to be self sustainable through revenues.

Does it mean that they add up all the expenditure from this summer to 2023 and also the revenue and see if it all comes out even, or do they just look at the budget for 2023 and only THAT has to be revenue neutral?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule