AC Milan Dream Signings

Dream Signing for Summer 2012?

• Total voters

Untitled

Primavera
Reaction score
I want Contra back too :( :head:

and chivu, but instead of Maldini or Nesta. He's become more of a centre back in recent years, when we need a left wingback

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Untitled said:
I want Contra back too :( :head:

and chivu, but instead of Maldini or Nesta. He's become more of a centre back in recent years, when we need a left wingback

If we get Chivu.....you are right we will need a left wingback or left fullback. Let me remind you that Maldini occupied the left fullback role for close to 20 years. I think he would be up to the task should we get Chivu and he gets put out left again. Call it a hunch.

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
RivippoRuiNestaShevdini said:
If we get Chivu.....you are right we will need a left wingback or left fullback. Let me remind you that Maldini occupied the left fullback role for close to 20 years. I think he would be up to the task should we get Chivu and he gets put out left again. Call it a hunch.

i think Maldini plays much better in the center... so we might have a problem ..

Reaction score
What about Van Der Vaart of Ajax he's quite good and will only get better as he's only 20.
Seeing as Mark Yardley has become availble Milan should drop pippo for him :rolleyes:

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
palmerq said:
What about Van Der Vaart of Ajax he's quite good and will only get better as he's only 20.
Seeing as Mark Yardley has become availble Milan should drop pippo for him :rolleyes:

1. Van Der Vaart= class. Also, seems destined for Barcelona. Remember, he is Dutch.

2. I must admit my ignorance here. Mark Yardley.......hmmmm......I think that guy sold me some ice cream last night at the stock de crême glacée I frequented.....who the hell is Mark Yardley???

Well, I guess if he has over 40 goals in European play, then we can dump Pippo and pick up this scrub. :tongue:

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I too wondered about this Mark Yardley. If I'm not mistaken, he plays for St. Mirren in the Scottish Premier Division. To be very honest, I've never even heard of St. Mirren until I started asking around. The man is 35 years old and is about ready for the retirement home so why would we get him?! :D :D :D

It is such a shame that we can't get Van der Vaart or van de Meyde from Ajax. Considering the Dutch talent we've had, I hope somebody would figure out a way to grab these young players and prevent them from running off to Barça. Now that Luis van Gaal has been fired, maybe the Dutch exodus will also stop!!! magari! :D ;)

Reaction score
If milan can't get Van der Vaart thats a real shame I think he'll be exellent.

What about Kaka or Diego, very young brazilians who still play in Brazil could turn into great players as there both still under 20(I think).

I doubt Mark Yardley would of sold you Ice cream, more like he would of eaten it himself ;) he just been realesed so milan could sign him for nothing, he'll be able to play till he's in his fifties :D

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
diego has expressed his desire to play for milan, but i dont think he will be coming here. There will be another european superpower that will entice him to their city. Robinho as well. I think kaka is great but he may become one of the more patriotic Brazilian stars who stays in his country to support the league there, he may have a short stint in spain, however..

id rather have van der meyde than van der vaart, but at the moment we have some of the best mids in the league (pirlo, rui, seedorf, gattuso, sergio) so were pretty set there. :D

Reaction score
Milan have one of the best midfields in world not just Italy :D

An another defender would be good like Lucio he won't be at leverkusen for long.

THeJaMmi1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
ideal signing..

SYLVAIN ARMAND

good reliable full back, ambidextrous aswell!

dream fantasy signings would be...ROBERT PIRES, DANIELE BONERA, CHRISTIAN CHIVU

and the best thing is, IMO we will get one of the latter two in 2004...hopefully!

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
palmerq said:
An another defender would be good like Lucio he won't be at leverkusen for long.

I completely disagree !!! :rolleyes: Lucio IMO is one of the most overrated defenders around. Did you see England-Brazil in the world cup where he got completely beaten and embarrassed by Owen? Well that happens quite often to Lucio whenever Leverkusen plays a team that has forwards who are very fast. He can't guard anybody fast and when he tries to do his Cafu imitation by running upfield with the ball, Lucio is compeletely out of control and always tends to lose the ball by trying to do something he's not capable of doing...like dribble past a defender! :devil2:

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you seen Aleksandr Kleeb from Stuttgart? He's a great player IMO. He plays on Serginho's spot. Too bad he's not playing on the right. Would have been an useful addition.

Stiff_vs_Mr_Oerk

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
What about the multi-talented Nihat from Real Sociedad?
Or Henry...?
:cool:
Well, actually I don't think we need new players at the moment - Look at our team! Be proud ... we have the greatest attack and midfield in the world - NO DOUBT! :) :) :)
Somebody might suggest we need a REAL right-wing, like Beckham, but we have two REAL rangers in Gattuso and Ambrosini - Beackham doesn't usually FIGHT for the team like they do - U see? :devil2:
As for the defence I'd love to have Chivu in our squad, but look at it!
We've got: Nesta, Maldini, Kaladze, Simic, Costacurta, Laursen, Helveg, Roque Junior and Chamot at their best! :tongue:
At the moment Milan's defence does improve more than the attack and midfield... :eek:
Think before acting! ;)
FORZA MILAN!!!!! :)

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Stiff_vs_Mr_Oerk said:
Somebody might suggest we need a REAL right-wing, like Beckham, ..... Beackham doesn't usually FIGHT for the team like they do - U see? :devil2:
I don't want overrated, overhyped, Vinnie Jones wannabe Spice Boy anywhere near Milan.... I guess that I missed the match when he actually fought for the team.

Stiff_vs_Mr_Oerk

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
mad4milan said:
Stiff_vs_Mr_Oerk said:
Somebody might suggest we need a REAL right-wing, like Beckham, ..... Beackham doesn't usually FIGHT for the team like they do - U see? :devil2:
I don't want overrated, overhyped, Vinnie Jones wannabe Spice Boy anywhere near Milan.... I guess that I missed the match when he actually fought for the team.

Well ... I actually SAID that Beckham wasn't really a fighter, but just an example of a winger, that somebody might think we're in lack of...
But then I stated that we don't need any winger at the right-flank, because of our true everlasting fighters Gattuso and Ambrosini...
But actually, I haven't seen him fighting for a victory either - but the fact is that WE DON'T NEED ANY NEW SIGNINGS!!!
Believe in your team...

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
Ive decided to scrap the "Bring Chivu to Milan Campaign" due to my love for a long haired Georgian by the name of 'Kakha' - however, my attention has turned to the right side of the park, and now the "Give lots of Money to Barca to Bring Puyol to Milan Fund" is in full swing.. (oh and dont forget the Juninho-Paulista jersey fund too :D )

Thats all for this edition :D

rony31

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Juninho: looooool, I told you Kakha's too good to be replaced...i would throw in Simic and $$$ for Contra back. :cry: :head: Contra was a god

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
juninho-paulista said:
Ive decided to scrap the "Bring Chivu to Milan Campaign" due to my love for a long haired Georgian by the name of 'Kakha' - however, my attention has turned to the right side of the park, and now the "Give lots of Money to Barca to Bring Puyol to Milan Fund" is in full swing.. (oh and dont forget the Juninho-Paulista jersey fund too :D )

Thats all for this edition :D

Prying Puyol out of Barça hands will be impossible. But if we need a player on the wing to take pressure off the midfielders, then this is the man for it though! :devil2:

Reaction score
I completely disagree !!! :rolleyes: Lucio IMO is one of the most overrated defenders around. Did you see England-Brazil in the world cup where he got completely beaten and embarrassed by Owen? Well that happens quite often to Lucio whenever Leverkusen plays a team that has forwards who are very fast. He can't guard anybody fast and when he tries to do his Cafu imitation by running upfield with the ball, Lucio is compeletely out of control and always tends to lose the ball by trying to do something he's not capable of doing...like dribble past a defender! :devil2:

Lucio is a great defender, he made one mistake agaisnt england when the ball bounced off him, but that was all.
He can score good goals aswell like last season in the champions league agaisnt liverpool when he ran half the pitch and scored. He'll only get better with age aswell.

DiaVoLo^

Primavera
Reaction score
I would like to see Ballack and Chivu in the red & black shirt :devil3:
It would also be fun to see my fellow countryman Jan Gunnar Solli in AC.... ünfurtunately I dont think he is good enough......... :rolleyes:

Anywhy hope to see Chivu next year :devil: :devil:

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
what we really need is players that put the ball nicely into the box from the sides: serginho is not enough!!!

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
PUYOL, PUYOL, PUYOL!

Well in looking for other backs a guys that has done a great job is Romanian Defender Iulian Sebastian Filipescu at Real Betis.

I'm still pulling for Damien Duff as a winger, I don't know is he could handle Seria A, but I like him.

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If we need a strong winger, how about Giggs? There is a very strong possibility that Man U might get rid of him after the recent drop of form. Giggs has now become public enemy #1 in old Trafford and feels that he's worn out his welcome there.

Reaction score
Ok,I think Milan needs Toldo,he is very good,and Stankovic,he is also good but Im not sure that hi is right choise for Milan.
:D

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
crazy4sheva said:
Ok,I think Milan needs Toldo,he is very good,and Stankovic,he is also good but Im not sure that hi is right choise for Milan.
:D

Toldo won't most likely ever move across town.. but i agree that we should find some goalies... i suggest some real young ones.. like 18-year olds

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I would like to see ME playing for Milan.. :D
But i guess it never happened.. even in my dream :head:

Btw.. i preffered Miccoli or camoranesi... young and have a great dribbling