Okay,what do you people think of RIVALDO?

Your oppinion,please!

• Ahh,he is a world class player,milan should sign him.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He is a world class footballer no doubt,but he is useless to milan.

• Maybe he could bring something to milan for us milan fans,but we already had too many strikers.

• Milan would be a mess with him in.

• Nasty.

• Could he be any cheekier?

• Disgustin' player.

• Hey,time to retire!!You!!

• Total voters

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
China where catastrophes strike all the time
Fav. Players
Filippo INZAGHI/大因札吉/F.インザ-ギ
Well I don't know your oppinions yet but I'll tell you mine first:

Egocentric;and ugly(no doubt 'bout that,think you sheva fans or maltini fans won't like this kind of player yeah?);no teamwork with him he just always play alone;and he is probably one of the cheekiest player in the world.(you all saw what he did in the game against turkey yeah?what do you think of that? )

Alex

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Rivaldo is, qithout at doubt, one the greatest player in the wolrd at the moment. I don't understand why ACM shouldn't sign him. :conf: 'Cause we don't have enough space in the squad? His salary would be (Euro) 4.8 m. per season?

Rivaldo is great player, so why he won't to a great club? :conf:

I'm angry with Rivaldo's attitude, remember his actor audition at the end of the game against Turkey in the group matches?

:head: :mad:

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
guys,
1st, we already have a thread about rivaldo
2nd, "players" forum is ONLY FOR EXISTING MILAN PLAYERS. not future/possible ones

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think Rivaldo is a great player.
I will be really proud if such a player choose for my team, Milan.
First let him prove his self....

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
scharatz - he is a Milan player now so we should lock to other 2 topics about him in discussions. Or close the smaller one and move the other on here. Can you do that fo me? I am on my way out to a dinner. It's my girlfriends birthday. Whatever you want to.

Anyway. I ddon't see why we should sign him eiter. I could understand if we traded someone or lost someone due to it, but a free transfer. For 4.8 mil euros?? Shit at that price we could pool our money and by him ourselves. I think we stole him for almost nothing.

To many strikers??? What does that mean???

I don't want to many goal, just a couple??

Saying we have to many strikers so we shouldn't sign a world class player on a free transfer doesn't make any sence. Welcome Rivaldo good luck!

Sure he is a little egocentric, but he is really good. I am sure if he waited he could have gotten more money, but I think he wants to win and looked at milan's players and decided that we could definatly win here so he came to Milan. I want to win, he wants to win. Good we all have someting in common. :D

FORZA MILAN :devil2:

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Ok i hate his attitude too especially in the match with Turkey.That was awful.But we all know that he is world class player and i think that Milan needs him.....So now when we have him we will see how he will fit here
I just wish him good luck

sheva7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Now we have super attack but not defend :mad:
I think Rivaldo doing Milan's attack the best in europe, he is a world class player who can do well for us :D .

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
I just don't know what to say anymore :o
People are happy and this signing is raising Milan's name again between the competitive teams ... Yet again these are just talks before the season and I don't trust this noise that sorrounds any new player ...
I can't say a lot about this transfer except when I see what's gonna happen for Pirlo ... If he plays with Rivaldo as a LM I'll be so happy .. But if he's on loan to AM, then we would be crying after two years 'cause we don't have a playmaker as we were before two years :head:
Anyway,

FORZA MILAN!!

mrs sheva

Primavera
Reaction score
C`mon guys, we need to be optimistic abt our team :) . I think Rivaldo is a worldclass player, & he`s gonna do his best to shine on Sirie A as he did at La liga. :angel:

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
yes I think that too that Rivaldo is a world class player.
I think, like Ancelotti said, that we have a bigger chance with a player like Rivaldo to win the Scudetto and maybe also the CL.
So amici, look positive. WE WILL CONQUERE ITALIA, WE MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
libreogrande - Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2002 5:27 am Post subject:

Seamus wrote:
scharatz - he is a Milan player now so we should ...

What?Is that already confirmed?Where did you find that piece of s**t news?Or just you wish he was a milan player already?

1st: Yes it is confimed. I am the moderator of this topic, so I don't post anything that I am not sure of. When ever you want to find out if something is true, like Diavolo said check out www.acmilan.com It is official site, so they should always be correct.

2nd: scharatz is right libreogrande, please try to post topics in the correct forums. When you started this topic he was NOT a Milan player, so you should have put it in discussions (where the transfer info goes). The players forum is only for current players, not transfer rumors! The only reason I didn't lock this discussion is by the time I saw it, we had actually signed him, so I locked the one in discussions.

3rd: Please look to see what topics already exsist. So far there are 4 topics on Rivaldo alone. There should really only be 2. One in discussions to talk about if we should sign him or the rumors about him, then 1 in players since we have actually signed him. The more people we get here the more confusing it will be to find what you are looking for. PLEASE look to try and find out if a topic already exsists that the discussion can go into before you post an entirely new topic.

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seamus said:
I don't want to many goal, just a couple??

Saying we have to many strikers so we shouldn't sign a world class player on a free transfer doesn't make any sence. Welcome Rivaldo good luck!

Sure he is a little egocentric, but he is really good. I am sure if he waited he could have gotten more money, but I think he wants to win and looked at milan's players and decided that we could definatly win here so he came to Milan. I want to win, he wants to win. Good we all have someting in common. :D

FORZA MILAN :devil2:

sheva7 said:
Now we have super attack but not defend
I think Rivaldo doing Milan's attack the best in europe, he is a world class player who can do well for us .

mrs sheva said:
C`mon guys, we need to be optimistic abt our team . I think Rivaldo is a worldclass player, & he`s gonna do his best to shine on Sirie A as he did at La liga.

AC Milan Fan said:
yes I think that too that Rivaldo is a world class player.
I think, like Ancelotti said, that we have a bigger chance with a player like Rivaldo to win the Scudetto and maybe also the CL.
So amici, look positive. WE WILL CONQUERE ITALIA, WE MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe you people, 'welcome rivaldo/good luck rivaldo/he's a great player rivaldo blah blah blah...'

So you really think this is a excellent idea to sign this 30-year-old-cheeky-bastard?

Oh well,anyway.

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
libreogrande Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 8:23 pm Post subject:

I can't believe you people, 'welcome rivaldo/good luck rivaldo/he's a great player rivaldo blah blah blah...'

So you really think this is a excellent idea to sign this 30-year-old-cheeky-bastard?

Do you really think it is a good idea to pass up a great deal? With the amount in injuries and stints of players bad form we had last year are you really saying that we shouldn't get a great player! I don't like his personality very much either, but I don't let my emotions get in the way of business and running a football team is business.

Let say someone is going to offer you a porche for 50% of the normal price, but you like BMW's. Are you gonna piss on his shoe and tell him to f**k off? No, if your smart your gonna offer him 25% of the actuall price of the porche and settle on paying about 35% of the price. Then you take it for a test drive and see how good it really is. If you daon't like it you can always sell it for what you paid. That is exactlly what Galliani did. So since he now plays for Milan I hope he goes great. What is the fun in hating someone on a team you love?

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well what really pisses me off is the fact that I will have to see this cheeky bastard playin' instead of one player which I probably like him pretty much like Costa ,Tomasson or Inzaghi or someone else,anyway, don't wanna see his face in Sansiro.

And you know what does a good deal mean?Go study Deportivo,they know what they exactly want and buy the youngsters who don't cost that much either,that is called business, man.

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
libreogrande - Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2002 8:13 pm    Post subject:

Well what really pisses me off is the fact that I will have to see this cheeky bastard playin' instead of one player which I probably like him pretty much like Costa ,Tomasson or Inzaghi or someone else,anyway, don't wanna see his face in Sansiro.

Well fine if you just don't like him then just say so, and I am sorry someone else might not be able to start, but that isn't a reason not to buy him. Should Milan not buy a player just because you don't like him even if it will benifit the team, I don't think so. And for you to bad mouth us for welcoming him to Milan is retarted. We are just trying to support our team and since he is now our player support him = supporting Milan.

Look at me. I don't like Contra in the slightest bit, but I am going to support him because he plays for Milan. We are trying to be positive for the upcomming season.

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I can say only that he is amazing player, he got skills, He can play in Midfierld, or AM, or Attack. But he is cheater. I hope he wont cheap when he will play for milan.

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seamus said:
Look at me. I don't like Contra in the slightest bit, but I am going to support him because he plays for Milan. We are trying to be positive for the upcomming season.

No,Contra is a wicked player!!I like this guy a lot!!

Hope more players like him can appear on the pitches,that makes the matches much more interestin'.

And I quite enjoyed seein' him beated the crap out of Davids.

Reaction score
i think rivaldo is a good player.He have a great skills and i wish he would play
great in ac milan.oks gtg.bye see ya later................ :rolleyes:

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well he didn't impress me a lot against Juve, I just saw the match yesterday!! But I think he needs time to fit in the team!!
However, It's very essential that we don't waste Pirlo's great skills for anyone, no matter whom he was!!

FORZA MILAN!!

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
It was great to saw Rivaldo in san Siro against the "nerds" of Juve!
It is a dream to see Rivaldo in our Milan jersey!

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Red&BlackDevils said:
I can say only that he is amazing player, he got skills, He can play in Midfierld, or AM, or Attack. But he is cheater. I hope he wont cheap when he will play for milan.

lol, yes me too!!
I hope he doesn't do his acts of being injured as he did against Turkey!! I was so angry that day!! :head:

Schedule