Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Channel 4
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/angloangle.html
Milan contact Pires
Milan have contacted the agent of Arsenal’s Robert Pires over a move to the Rossoneri. The French international has yet to sign a new contract with the Gunners and Milan hope to exploit the situation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone, i saw this and was wondering what everyone else thought of Pires coming to Milan. I don't know if this is will happen or not but just a thought. I think hed be a great signing IMO.

milan_forever

Beginner
Reaction score
of course everyone wants a player like pires in their team. but as kyara said, we wont get him since he has established himself at arsenal

Reaction score
I really think he can be an addition to our team. Maybe when serginio (who is a little bit older, i think 32??) but who is still great, when he retires or becomes less great.

Then we have pires already in our team, when we buy him now and still use serginio one more year and then also use pires this season and after the season pires will be a starter

But milan should first buy a great defender.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Servaas7 said:
how can u get such a picture under your name??

You should put the URL of the pic between these where the word "here" is written

THeJaMmi1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I absolutely love Pires, but the fact is that he is 30, do we really want another 30+ player at milan?

secondly with him coming, also will come a big wage and he will want a starting place most of the time aswell...which means no big treq move; somebody like MUTU or TOTTI

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
Pires is good but hes almost entirely right footed, and i dont know where he could be played... Carlo doesn't use wingers, and we have Rui & Rivaldo in centre attacking midfield who are the same age as Robert... he will stay at Arsenal.

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
But if i say to all of you he is gonna sign Arsenal and continue with gunners?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind. He's not quite as 'old' as Rui + Rivaldo, he's versatile + a good finisher....

I L.O.V.E. transfer rumours !!! :D

Schedule