The Rumour Commode XXVI: March Fourth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is 76 normal? How is the yellow card table looking?

Only 5 teams have fewer yellows.
Only Napoli make fewer fouls per game.

20ifnzn.jpg

2u4t15k.jpg

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think Gattuso stays regardless.

Elliott don't seem in a rush to build a successful team, and it's important to note that successful for them means something different perhaps than what it does for us. I don't think they plan on us winning the Scudetto in 2 years, for example, but if we consistently finish in the top 4 that will be successful for their project.

Getting and staying in the top 4, bolstering revenues, at least exploring ideas of stadium construction and ownership etc. are paramount for them. So, imo, we will see player sales...not a bad thing necessarily, but some of them may be more painful than others.

And Gattuso is a coach they can see grow with this project as opposed to one who will demand a final product when they walk in.

Just my thoughts. If the most Elliott do is restore our financial health, help diversify our revenue portfolio etc. then it won't be the end of the world.

Does Leonardo fit in with this philosophy? I don't know. I hope he stays, but it could go either way.

If we make 4th, we may see glimpses of Elliott's modus operandi. If we don't, I think their intentions will be starkly evident.

I think Gattuso was dealt an extremely lucky hand this season in Serie A due to the regression of the usual top 4 contenders like Roma and Lazio. There's always a mystery team that competes for top 4 as well, whether it's an Udinese some years back, Fiorentina, Atalanta most recently. I don't think things will be as kind if they continue with Gattuso and don't make the necessary changes. Juve, Napoli and Inter (with Conte) I think are automatic in the top 4. Milan may play it out again with the likes of Roma, Lazio, etc. and that's hoping they don't make improvements as well.

Milan has been pretty consistent the past few years in points which puts them in EL territory. It's not like they made a giant leap to get into top 4 this year. It's because of the drop in others. If you are going to risk it like this slowly then you may not ever make a dent in ever balancing in the books.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wow genny.

First "we" then luck....

Cant wait for the next episode.

:lol:

Milan vs SPAL, i hope they win :D

Apparently i can't say "we" .. because i'm not the one playing... General at his best :D

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
“He is the reason we are fucking 5th”

“Fire him”

When was the last time we finished higher or as high as 5th?

200 mil squad lel. only 5th. wow. what an achievement.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
:lol:

Milan vs SPAL, i hope they win :D

Apparently i can't say "we" .. because i'm not the one playing... General at his best :D

Ikr:lol: wtf is this BS

I hope they win:lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban

Leo brought pipita (ok didnt work out but hey...higuain), caldara, piatek, paqueta... in a very short period to work in. By rrports blocked Everton. Lax and Samu vere compensations. Yes, and Bakayoko who did very good!

So now lets change him...logic. Let the man work, fuck u23 Arsenal policy

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
courtois went for 35m

but then there was kepa for 75m and allison for 73m

i say gigi, at his age is worth at least 65-70m

i still wouldnt sell him.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Luck describes a situation that is improbable

However, luck does not create the situation.

Since I believe we agree on this, it is silly to talk about a sports team that won because they are lucky as if they had some reason that “helped” them win.

The sports team that won doesn’t have more luck points than the team who lost.

typically this is a sign that the team who won is slightly better in specific game changing situations.... milan’s goal keeper saving a penalty.

what if you hit the post multiple times or your best player gets injured or undeserved red and so on...

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Coming Soon. AC ' talent factory' Milan.

Can’t wait lol. As great as Campos is (and he’s superb) I doubt any SD could sign better quality talents than Caldara, Baka, Paqueta + Piatek for 35m. Leo must stay.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
After being certain to leave this summer, there could be a stunning u-turn and a contract extension may happen. Milan feel the need of an experienced player that help grow the young players. [Sky]

D7Gbck-U0AAmyHf

Last edited:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
After being certain to leave this summer, there could be a stunning u-turn and a contract extension may happen. Milan feel the need of an experienced player that help grow the young players. [Sky]

abate ? zapata ?

montolivo ? :lol:

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Pretty cool if it's Abate and he gets another send off at SS next year.

Then he'd have exactly 2 better send offs at San Siro than Maldini.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
what if you hit the post multiple times or your best player gets injured or undeserved red and so on...

1. Your team would probably lose
2. The Ref could be biased or paid off
3. If your team is hitting the post multiple times it could be a sign that chances are being created and it might pay off as there is a regression to an average chance to goal conversion

What do you want me to say...

The luck dragon played a part in this?

dr-evil-right.gif

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Pretty cool if it's Abate and he gets another send off at SS next year.

Then he'd have exactly 2 better send offs at San Siro than Maldini.

wild how maldini is an employee now and sits in the SS every match

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Some dipshit journalist saying that he thinks Gattuso, Leonardo and Maldini will all leave this summer. Why would they?

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
where's the pic from elliott hq

giphy.gif

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Shevchenko at MN: "Gattuso can do so many beautiful things at Milan, Leonardo and Maldini work great"

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

D7Gbck-U0AAmyHf

:thumbsup: Good move. Zapata > Musacchio.

Sell Musacchio and buy a suitable replacement for Caldara. Romagnoli, Caldara, X, Zapata + Djalo is good quality and depth.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Nesta just resigned as coach of Perugia so there's another coaching option...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule