Tomasson Could Face Charges

Untitled

Primavera
Reaction score
From www.planetfootball.com

FEYENOORD striker Jon Dahl Tomasson could face Fifa sanctions after using unauthorised agent Emile Miedema to negotiate his transfer to Serie A giants Milan.

The Danish striker has just signed a four-year contract with the Italians, but could face action as Miedema does not possess the license stipulated according to Fifa regulations.

However, despite the possible impending sanctions, the 25-year-old is happy that the transfer has gone ahead before the World Cup leaving the international striker free to focus on his country's efforts

"To be able to concentrate 100% on the World Cup, it's nice to have it all settled already now," said Tomasson to the BT. "It's not to not have to answer all the same questions anymore."

The former Newcastle striker was very impressed when he went to Milan to check his new club earlier week

"I saw for myself how professional everything was. I almost choked when I saw how good the training facilities are," concluded Tomasson.[/url]

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
yeah .. and its good to know that the Milanello impresses already professional players :devil3:

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The great thing is that everytime we sign a player, no matter where he's coming from, he always chokes when he sees his contract and Milan's training facilities. And this is great. I know Contra choked as well last year. Hopefully, guys like Riquelme, Cannavaro, Chivu, etc. will also choke. :D

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
FEYENOORD striker Jon Dahl Tomasson could face Fifa sanctions after using unauthorised agent Emile Miedema to negotiate his transfer to Serie A giants Milan.

The Danish striker has just signed a four-year contract with the Italians, but could face action as Miedema does not possess the license stipulated according to Fifa regulations.

However, despite the possible impending sanctions...
-From www.planetfootball.com

How stupid is this? Does anyone know what kind of sanctions they are talking about? just $ or are they actually suspending him from games because of this? Anyway it is good to hear how much he like its hear. I wish they would sign me on a free transfer from my job.

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Actually...
All 3 of our Danish Milan players played a wonderful game and the swedish commentators often said good things about them... and Tomasson who scored 2 goals will be considered a hero in Denmark... maybe even on San Siro in the future ;)

1879711757.jpg

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great stuff by JDT. Laursen was great as well, and even Helveg.

I hope he keeps on this way and he won't forget what he has said after the match.

Forza MILAN![/list]

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
www.acmilan-online.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomasson Happy To Have Defeated 'City Rival' Recoba
1.6 || unknown

Danish national hero and fresh AC Milan signing Jon Dahl Tomasson sent shivers of excitement and pride down the spines of the Rossoneri fans at the end of the match in which his pair of goals downed Recoba's Uruguay.

"AC Milan won today and will win next year as well, I promise this to the fans," said Tomasson, who sealed off his move to the Serie A giants back in May.

The 26 year old forward was obviously referring to the mini-derby that took place today as also Danish defenders Helveg and Laursen play for Milan, while both Sorondo and Recoba play for Inter.

Asked by the Italian reporters on what he expects from his Italian experience, the former Feyenoord player answered,

"I am sure I can do well, I was even before tonight's game. I really hope to do well, in one of the world's most difficult leagues," added Tommason.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i had to edit this article a bit because they didn't mentione laursen! ;) i was :eek: when i saw that guy playing! he has to be in our 1st 11 next season!!!

scharatz