Mario Balotelli Thread

Selling Balotelli

• Total voters

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
Just wondering: why did he sign contract w/jnter?
didnt he come out of their academy
LOL. He's not even clapping then somebody hits him and he claps... OMG he hates Inter or Mourinho so much.

i think his agent hits him lol, god i wish we could get him

i wonder how the merda forums are taking it.lol

Last edited:

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
I forgot to mention that some reporter asked Moratti what he thought about Balotelli's comments on Chiambretti Night (phonecall found above), and he responded saying, "I don't give a fuck."

:D

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
I forgot to mention that some reporter asked Moratti what he thought about Balotelli's comments on Chiambretti Night (phonecall found above), and he responded saying, "I don't give a fuck."

he must have really pissed off :star:, lol, hope he gets them pissed off so much more that they will just give him to us for free :tongue:, forza mario :D

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate

I guess the context is that he doesn't give a fuck if Balotelli apologizes or not? I would think he would also not give a fuck whether or not Balotelli stays or goes, infact it would seem that he had no intention or desire to keep Balotelli around if he conflicts with Mourinho. I agree with him, because if Balotelli isn't going to play, sell him, he's worth quite a bit.

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
I guess the context is that he doesn't give a fuck if Balotelli apologizes or not? I would think he would also not give a fuck whether or not Balotelli stays or goes, infact it would seem that he had no intention or desire to keep Balotelli around if he conflicts with Mourinho. I agree with him, because if Balotelli isn't going to play, sell him, he's worth quite a bit.

ya, in goal.crap already stated that merda will sell balo and quaresma in order to get money to sign fabuloso fabregas... oh shit, fab @ merda? yepes @ milan? that aint good yaww..

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ya, in goal.crap already stated that merda will sell balo and quaresma in order to get money to sign fabuloso fabregas... oh shit, fab @ merda? yepes @ milan? that aint good yaww..

fabregas is kinda a prick but, i agree with your point though, it was the same in this transfer market (kinda) everyone else had decent transfers, we had shitty ones. You can count tsilva as a summer transfer if it makes you feel better but we still had a pathetic transfer window for a club like Milan.

boomheadshot45

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fabregas, Vermaelen, Maldini, Pirlo, Charlie Davies, Amobi Okugo, Dempsey.
fabregas is kinda a prick but, i agree with your point though, it was the same in this transfer market (kinda) everyone else had decent transfers, we had shitty ones. You can count tsilva as a summer transfer if it makes you feel better but we still had a pathetic transfer window for a club like Milan.
Fabregas is a prick? He's an amazing captain. He has downplayed the Barca transfer stories (which he is supposed to do), played with a broken leg at the end of the CL game, inspired a win single-handedly (vs. Westham, ended up winning 3-1), etc.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Id actually like to have him. I know he has attitude problems, but ive seen some improvement this year in his attitude that is. Theres no doubt this kid has enormous talent. I believe if he came here the family-like structure of the locker room would calm him down and he would enjoy playing for us. But Inter wont sell him to us for anything below 20 mil most likely. He'll probably end up going to arsenal or some club in the EPL because Inter wont want him playing against them regularly, let alone their cross town rivals.

There is no attitude problems... the is only attitude, and that's great :D

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Hope Inter reach finals and lose, that way

1.Italian football was well represented at the Champions league, will shut epl fanboys up for a while(especially since Utd. and Arsenal both are going out)
2.Maybe we won't lose the 4th champions league spot to Bundesliga
3. Inter will have 2 more champions league ties to help screw their domestic matches, (we might be able to catch them?? some hope...)
4.Mourinho will stay to "complete the job" next season
5. Mourinho staying means Balotelli out :D which might might might just mean we get him!

THIS WOULD BE AWESOME!!

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Balotelli and Mourinho make up

There are reports that Inter boss Jose Mourinho and Mario Balotelli have made peace ahead of this weekend's match against Bologna.

Last night, Mourinho revealed that he didn't have a problem with Balotelli and that the player's rift is actually with the club.

Perhaps heartened by Mourinho's comments, Balotelli spoke with his Coach this morning, leading the Italian media to speculate whether some sort of a peace had been struck.

Balotelli's name is now expected to be in Inter's squad for Bologna's visit to San Siro on Saturday.

The 19-year-old striker has been absent for six games, prompting a flurry of reports about his long-term future at the club.

http://www.football-italia.net/apr1n.html

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Them making up is that unlikely that it's an April fool? :tongue:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Them making up is that unlikely that it's an April fool? :tongue:

Might be ,it would be really cruel and funny to merda fans if they done that :D

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Fabregas is a prick? He's an amazing captain. He has downplayed the Barca transfer stories (which he is supposed to do), played with a broken leg at the end of the CL game, inspired a win single-handedly (vs. Westham, ended up winning 3-1), etc.

The reputation is off the fact he was a bit of a prick when he first came up at 18/19. He's matured but people like to hold it against him to have a reason to knock him.

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The reputation is off the fact he was a bit of a prick when he first came up at 18/19. He's matured but people like to hold it against him to have a reason to knock him.

Correct. (not sarcasm), The guy was a prick, and first impressions mean a lot to me.

Fiore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R. Baggio
The guy is a prick and is not welcomed here. Inter suits him just fine.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

fuck that.

super mario is our savior <3<3

can't wait for the official presentation this summer

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
mr congo few words on the presentation ceremony

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
mr congo few words on the presentation ceremony

i've been told by extremely reliable sources that it will happen before the world cup begins. :eek:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
i've been told by extremely reliable sources that it will happen before the world cup begins. :eek:
nah i want to know about the actualy ceremony how many fire crackers, how many jizzess how many of borris bitches and berlus gf will be there???

i know the transfer will happen but i dont have any access to reliable sources about the extend of the wank-festivity (llool what was that :conf:)

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
nah i want to know about the actualy ceremony how many fire crackers, how many jizzess how many of borris bitches and berlus gf will be there???

i know the transfer will happen but i dont have any access to reliable sources about the extend of the wank-festivity (llool what was that :conf:)

i don't know the details but i have heard rumours of multiple helicopters and a 5000 ft banner of silvio and mario hugging.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i don't know the details but i have heard rumours of multiple helicopters and a 5000 ft banner of silvio and mario hugging.

:proud::proud::proud:

thats worthy of milan celebration ;)
grazie berlu , i hope becks will be there :)

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

is there a possibility that Mario, Borriello and Silvio will do the DX "suck it" arm cross to the crowd?

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

It's understandable not willing to sign pricks. But we aren't talking about just someone, but about one of the biggest prospects there is at this moment. That is a reason to go for it. And it's not that unlikely he would act different inside AC Milan / outside Internazionale. Especially for someone his age the envirenmont can be very influential to his behaviour. Still time to grow up (which you do in Red and Black, not Blue and Black).

I wonder what his price is. For sure he's gonna leave Inter this summer, but where to? But there is Super Mario love in Berlusconi's heart, and also Leonardo defended him. :D

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
he is an absolute prick, if i want him here its only for derby cause he will draw few red cards from merda players and a sending off for mourinho :D

we will be winning derbies yet again

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
He's been called up for the Bologna match.

Ghisolfa

SUN SEMPER CHI
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Baggio, Pirlo
He's been called up for the Bologna match.

No worries, the racist Inter tifosi will drive him away. Yes, there will be a rightful protest against his recent behavior. But there will also be a large contingent in Curva Nord spewing racist crap, including monkey noises. They have a lot of scum among their ultras. I've sat in the section above Curva Nord for a Champions League game and heard it.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Super-exchange Balotelli Gerrard Inter the hunt for a midfielder

Super-exchange Balotelli Gerrard Inter the hunt for a midfielder

Inter are looking for a midfielder to a certain thickness is known, and it is equally true that Balotelli , apology or not, no longer falls in the likes of Mourinho . Here, then, that England is really sensational rumors of an exchange between Steven Gerrard , captain of the flag and Liverpool , and Supermario. The assessment of English, according to Inter, is around 31 million and is worth the sacrifice of the attacker.

Be careful though, because the uncertainty of this treaty are so many. From its assessment of Gerrard , who did not like too much to the managers of Liverpool. Despite three decades of the player - as he wrote the Daily Mail - to Anfield consider StevieG a true star and legend of the club, and would not part with it for a figure not so astronomical when compared to bids received last summer from Real Madrid .

The second point is the will of the player, who would carry on the banks of Merseyside evidence of English champions missing from the distant 1990. The unknown Benitez , however, that could leave after this season putting the club into serious difficulties in future projects (Liverpool company is in crisis), playing for Inter and could shake the player.

The other unknown is then Jose Mourinho . The Portuguese coach has not been clear about his future and in every interview, sorry, declaration, you can find not-too-veiled message of intolerance towards Italy. What is certain is that if you were to go by then the deal may jump, with Balotelli ready to stay on the banks of the canal , of course Inter. Otherwise, however, Supermario would be ready with your bags to land across the Channel.

April 2, 2010

Schedule