Jeremy Menez Thread

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
You may be right if you count Man City, Barca and Juve, from which he received offers, as non top European clubs. ;)
He would've been a benchwarmer at each of those clubs.

I don't dislike Honda, he's an excellent professional and gives his 100% on the pitch. I just don't think he's good enough to perform at the highest level. His best performances have been in a tier-3 European league and while playing for Japan against below average oppositions.

In the past couple of seasons he has been rather disappointing, only biased fans would deny that.

Having said that, I do realise that he has been played out of position and our team has been utter crap, so I hope that he proves me wrong and lives up to the hype.

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
We're not a top European club anyway. What are you guys talking about ?

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'd take 8-10m for him in a heartbeat

He absolutely must be gone before the season begins. We can't afford to have him here when we signed Bacca & Luiz, he'd make those signings pointless. We can't afford to have Menez when we're trying to build a strong, compact team. You dont rely on Menez if you have serious targets. And he becomes an even bigger bitch and completely gives up when he's relegated to the bench. He'd be pretty mu h worthless next window.

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
I'd take 8-10m for him in a heartbeat

He absolutely must be gone before the season begins. We can't afford to have him here when we signed Bacca & Luiz, he'd make those signings pointless. We can't afford to have Menez when we're trying to build a strong, compact team. You dont rely on Menez if you have serious targets. And he becomes an even bigger bitch and completely gives up when he's relegated to the bench. He'd be pretty mu h worthless next window.
Probably true. As usual G will wait till his value goes down and then sell him for 4m.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

While his chance to join back AS Monaco, which have instead signed Stephan El Shaarawy from AC Milan, seemed to have revealed itself as being a hoax, former French international half-forward Jeremy Menez (28) has just been the object of a 15 million euros offer coming from Liverpool. Rossoneri owning party are jittering about letting former AS Roma and Paris Saint-Germain player leave after just one season, but new manager Sinisa Mihajlovic might decide to cash money and reinvest on a non-offensive player. Menez is currently on a deal with AC Milan until June 2017.

bs reports

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

While his chance to join back AS Monaco, which have instead signed Stephan El Shaarawy from AC Milan, seemed to have revealed itself as being a hoax, former French international half-forward Jeremy Menez (28) has just been the object of a 15 million euros offer coming from Liverpool. Rossoneri owning party are jittering about letting former AS Roma and Paris Saint-Germain player leave after just one season, but new manager Sinisa Mihajlovic might decide to cash money and reinvest on a non-offensive player. Menez is currently on a deal with AC Milan until June 2017.

bs reports

If there is any sort of offer made remotely close to 15M, then take the money and run.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
For 15m I would sell instantly to anyone.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

He is cancer to team morale, organized play and tactics. Most of his goals were penalties or selfish dribble drabble goals where he succeeded on his 20th attempt of running into defenders and losing the ball without even attempting the easiest of passes.

Night Prowler

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
El Shaarawy, Balotelli
Why isn't he playing yet? Not injured and didn't play internationals afaik.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Apparently he IS injured, so that is why he hasn't been getting any minutes.

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
menez with a chinese hottie
CKrQg30WwAAtsze.jpg:large

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
stupid :fp:x2

Who would want to play with someone who doesn't understand his role in the team, ignores all tactics and and never pass? It was blatantly obvious, Menez makes everyone around him suck, what's the point of making runs so Jeremy can dribble out to goalkick?

All our best attacking plays were when he wasn't on. I can't believe both Menez and Matri will stay.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Who would want to play with someone who doesn't understand his role in the team, ignores all tactics and and never pass? It was blatantly obvious, Menez makes everyone around him suck, what's the point of making runs so Jeremy can dribble out to goalkick?

All our best attacking plays were when he wasn't on. I can't believe both Menez and Matri will stay.

Lmao. What tactics did he ignore? Who says the way he plays wasn't per pippos instruction? I only ever recall pippo saying once that menez was a tad selfish, you'd think he'd be benched or the coach would repeatedly say something if that was the case

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
10+ assists, 5-10 goals this season, just wait and see :cool:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
It'll be interesting to see if he sticks to team structures under Miha, if he plays for the team then he is going to boss this season. He has more talent then anyone in our current squad, he could easily contribute to 15-20 goals next season.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
How doesn't he even fit in the current squad? 3rd choice striker? Even 4th choice?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
How doesn't he even fit in the current squad? 3rd choice striker? Even 4th choice?

he had back surgery, last month. so it seems he was unavailable for selection for the squad

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
One of the Best Players last season, and now because of Injury he's gonna take till Mid Seprember-October to get back to a decent level.

AC AZZA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso,Maldini,Pirlo,Inzaghi,Kaka
Be very interesting to see him and Honda trying to play together behind Bacca.

Largo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
if menez keeps his word, i believe he will be glorious as trequartista.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Get well soon Jeremy! ❤

Schedule