AC Milan Jersey Thread

Which is your favourite Milan home jersey of the last 5 years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Which kits will we be using vs Siena? The third again?
Or the new home jersey?
(Siena's kits are black and white)

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
770489942.jpg

SECONDA PELLE, la storia completa delle divise del Milan AC 1899-2013 (Italian Edition)

SECONDA PELLE, the complete history of AC Milan jerseys 1899-2013

Rossonero

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaka, El Shaarawy
I have that book it's fantastic!

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato
Bitch ass Milan store sent me the kit with nothing on the back...

FUUUUUU Galliani so salty right now!!!

http://imgur.com/fmwOkkS

Last edited:

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato
Yes! It even says it on the receipt!!

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I have to pay the return shipping fee and these mofos don't even answer long distance calls.

Anyone that lives in Italy want to help me out? I'll give you the phone # and order #, just let them know I want my #18 on the back!!!!

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marco Van Basten,Weah,Maldini,Thiago Silva,Van Bommel
I have to pay the return shipping fee and these mofos don't even answer long distance calls.

Anyone that lives in Italy want to help me out? I'll give you the phone # and order #, just let them know I want my #18 on the back!!!!

Ciao yoshi! If you want I can try to help you out! I'm Italian and I work in a bookstore in downtown Milan so I can also go to a Milan store to ask for advice! Let me know if you need help!

Ciao!

Stefano

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:thumbsup:
hm... like it!
but seems too matt?!

Thanks, I just took the pic at a weird angle but in person it's actually a bit too shiny. Looks just like the ones you saw in the Roma game

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
As much as I love the book, it is not as I expected it to be. Of course the good thing is that you get to see all the jerseys from 1899 until current ones. But if you want a book that will serve as a guideline when u want to collect Milan jerseys, this book fails. It doesn't show much of the detail, I mean I want bigger pictures and detail pictures of how each jerseys for each occassion look like (Serie A, CL, Inter Continental Cup, special events etc).

Nice to have all jerseys in one book but for detail (especially mid 80s until current ones), I would still go to andreabs.com

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
No pics of our main kits?

Rossonero

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaka, El Shaarawy
Weird that they haven't begun to show them off yet. Hopefully next week.

7_Sheva

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Too many...
I fk love ebay
I buyed an Techfit El Sharaaway kit for like 50€, I then felt that techfit is fk uncomfortable + indonesia stuff:thumbsdown: and sold it on ebay again and i got 90 bucks :eek::)
I should only buy kits at milan store:proud:
Are there any purchases like 30 percent?

williamp

FODDERabt_H8r
Reaction score
Will they where the gold kit against Arsenal in the qualifying rounds?

Last edited:

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
Divisa Milan 2013/14, la seconda maglia sarà neroverde
– 23 MAGGIO 2013
POSTED IN: MAGLIE, MILAN, SERIE A
Grandi novità in casa Milan per quanto riguarda la divisa della prossima stagione. Milan Channel, nel corso della diretta di mezzogiorno, ha annunciato che la seconda maglia per l’annata 2013/2014 sarà a strisce verticali nero-verdi.

L’abbandono della “classica” versione bianca è dovuta a due motivi in particolare:

L’omaggio alle oasi verdi di Dubai, patria della Emirates, sponsor milanista anche per la prossima stagione
Le maglie bianche si sporcavano facilmente per via della vernice verde del nuovo manto erboso (misto sintetico) del Meazza. La versione nero-verde nasconderà in parte le macchie
Insomma, una bella novità per il Milan, poco abituato a rivoluzioni nel look al contrario dei cugini interisti (ricordiamo la maglia rossa indossata quest’anno da Jonathan e compagni

milan-13-14-home-leaked.jpg

festival%20vomit.jpeg

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
That picture is so disturbing, -_-,

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Just got my fixed Montolivo kit in the mail....

The lettering in person is jizzzzz black and red match so perfectly with the gold

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Just got my fixed Montolivo kit in the mail....

The lettering in person is jizzzzz black and red match so perfectly with the gold

congratz :proud:

post it

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
XL and it fits just the same as last years home kit

Schedule