Heyoka
Reaction score
Top 20 Oofs of 2019 - Piatek Edition #1

if leo signs piatek, this club is done.

what the fuck is a piatek

Pato please.

Gelson, piatek and sensi...

When will mediocre end....when??

doesnt piatek offer same what bacca - just box finisher?
with cutrone being pretty same and our usual problem with creating chances...
piatek would be cheaper wage wise and less bitching since he doesnt have star/top player mentality but i doubt his 'luck' to be in proper place and time he has at genoa atm will stay for long.

Fuck no to Piatek or ever buying another player from Genoa again. Every player we sign from them turns out to be a scrub. Also, although Piatek’s having a great season, he could turn out to be a one season wonder and an expensive one at that. Haven’t we learned from the Andre Silva situation? If we’re going to sign a replacement for Higuain he needs to be able to sell shirts as well as score goals. Piatek has zero marketability.

I’d rather bring back Barwuah then spend 50m on Piatek.

6 month wonder

I'm worried Piatek is just a one season wonder. If we're looking for a striker it should be one that has scored consistently for at least two seasons.

Maybe Falcao is available since Monaco got Batshuayi?

who the fuck would we get thats on Higuain's caliber?

Hell fuckin no to Piatek. Last thing we need is to waste money on a player that could be a one season wonder.

Unless Chelsea offer ridiculous amounts of cash to us for him (which must cover both his buyout from Juve and fund a new top end striker) Leo would be a fuckin fool to sell him.

We already gave Juve the cuck for him. If he lets Higuain go, this talk about how they have a project will be once and for all confirmed a bs.

Higuain would be the second top player who would have forced his way out of the club in 6 months. Might as well shut down the club then as its would reputation would have fallen from the current dismal level to fuck all.

in regards to Piatek being compared to Shevchenko
Sheva is gazelle compared to this clown

Lmao, Piatek is as far from Sheva in playing style as Borini is from Neymar

"Piatek has many similarities like Sheva" :lol:

Last season you guys also said like that for Kalinic.
Kalichenko :lol:

Piątek will never be Sheva. He dosnt have neither dribbling nor accelaration to be this kind of player (lets call it Ronaldo - brazilian one ofc - type of CF). He can be very good poacher though. I dont see how he can beacome our savior or upgrade our attack massively. You have too high expectations for him guys...In different world (15 yrs ago...time goes so fast) - we bought Gila, who scored for Parma 23 golas/season twice. In my opinion Piątek is very simular to Gilardino.

not sure how i feel about getting polish gilardino

- Piatek? Truthfully not excited about this one. Piatek can score for sure but what is he going to do without service. He is not that good with the ball on his feet.

Exactly. Piatek chase is naive . High price now and half a season proven

Honestly Piatek seems a very limited player to me. Maybe he will be another Lewandowski, but I'd rather go for Belotti which is a hard working animal that already plays 2 striker formation, or try someone like Falcao as stopgap.

I don't buy Piatek being this good

invest in Cutrone, get him a top winger and creative mid to play with

Sevilla just bought Munir so I think they will pass on signing Silva, maybe bring him back to be the backup

I agree that he seems limited, I feel like we need a skillful striker with good off the ball movement, if Silva didn't work out I don't see Piatek working out either, and Silva is better technically. I would have liked someone like lacazette, would even take giroud over Piatek. I was being hopeful in thinking he'd have a milito or icardi impact but they were clearly better players.

and my favorite

I am from Poland - forget about Piątek - he is not nearly as talented as Lewandowski. With our midfield he will be worse than Higuain.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
who the fuck would we get thats on Higuain's caliber?

Hell fuckin no to Piatek. Last thing we need is to waste money on a player that could be a one season wonder.

Unless Chelsea offer ridiculous amounts of cash to us for him (which must cover both his buyout from Juve and fund a new top end striker) Leo would be a fuckin fool to sell him.

We already gave Juve the cuck for him. If he lets Higuain go, this talk about how they have a project will be once and for all confirmed a bs.

Higuain would be the second top player who would have forced his way out of the club in 6 months. Might as well shut down the club then as its would reputation would have fallen from the current dismal level to fuck all.

I know you hope you're wrong as much as all of us.

Sometimes you gotta take a leap of faith.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
🔥Aneddotto🔥

Quando #Baka faticava da pazzi, #Rino per 2 mesi, ogni giorno tra le mura di Milanello e non solo, gli ha spiegatoogni singolo movimento che voleva da lui, facendogli vedere video su video. Quindi, un pizzico merito di questo #Baka è anche suo.

google, since only like 4 people speak Italian here:

When #Baka struggled like crazy, #Rino for 2 months, every day within the walls of Milanello and beyond, he explained every single movement he wanted from him, making him see video on video. So, a pinch of this #Baka is also his.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score

When #Baka struggled like crazy, #Rino for 2 months, every day within the walls of Milanello and beyond, he explained every single movement he wanted from him, making him see video on video. So, a pinch of this #Baka is also his.

you're too kind.

#gattusOUT

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score

I.am.starting.to.approve.grintusso

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
is asking for a new commode to kick of the second half of the season too much? 2 days left of mercato

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
is asking for a new commode to kick of the second half of the season too much? 2 days left of mercato

1500 pages and that’s the end of this commode. I think this could be a legendary commode with the signings of Paqueta and Piatek :proud:

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Hopefully he slaps Kessie around a little. Slaps Hakan and Kessie. If both are on form, 4th is guaranteed. But I wonder if he can teach them, unlike with Hakan and Kessie, Gattuso probably understands Baka’s role very well. Seeing he could play a similar role.

Last edited:

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Conte the genius couldn’t get the best out of Bakayoko but Gattuso the farmer could. Wonder how those who hate Gattuso will spin that one?

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Conte the genius couldn’t get the best out of Bakayoko but Gattuso the farmer could. Wonder how those who hate Gattuso will spin that one?

No one here hates Gattuso, man. People may disagree with his tactics, or think Milan would be better under a different manager’s guidance, but no non-troll on a Milan message board is going to ever say they hate the man. 95% of us grew up watching him be instrumental for Milan and Italy, the guy was a living legend before he hung up his boot. We all love him and I believe want him to succeed, I would be thrilled to be proven wrong and for him to become a legendary manager as well.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Well to be fair Baka started out poorly here it took him time to adapt, even when adapting he was making mistakes. Let’s not make this a Conte vs Gattuso. He never had the time to adapt in the EPL, plus I think Serie A suits him better.

Gattuso has fucked up a lot, and there is no doubt in anyone’s mind that Conte is better, but Rino is doing well from the last games against Napoli. We look good. Genoa we won but looked bad in large stretches, let’s hope he keeps it up, with bitchguain gone, perhaps the team can breathe.

Last edited:

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Tonali + Winger = Champion's League qualification and set for the future :thumbsup:

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
I know you hope you're wrong as much as all of us.

Sometimes you gotta take a leap of faith.
Yep I hope so too.

I couldnt be fucked about Higuain's departure anymore.

Let's hope Piatek continues to impress. I admit I judged him preemptively, but that's because I dont think half a season is enough data to go with. But I will be glad to be proven wrong.

Let's be reminded tho that he will not be pulling in these performances week in week out. Knowing this forums tendency to go off on players the moment they have a poor patch (bar Hakan who has been good for 2 months of his entire Milan career) I will not be surprised if it does happen.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
A commoder actually said Napoli were unlucky to lose? Well done, commode.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
commoders never watched 2 full games of tonali but act like he's our saviour and cl guarantee. ridiculous :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule