Your Favorite Player

Alex

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Who's you favorite player ?

For me, it's Filippo Inzaghi. I also like Sheva, Pirlo and Abbiati.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav Milan player, right? Then it's Massimo Ambrosini for sure. No need to explain myself. He's just one of the most versatile players I've seen.

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well here they are:

Batistuta,Sheva,Totti,Inzaghi,Ballack,Gullit,Gattuso,Kaladze,Figo.....

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
just counting Milan:

Pippo - Sheva - Gattuso - Pirlo - Maldini

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
kvasac and Ozmosis- You guys are starting to convince me he might not be our best play, but favorite... quite possibly. Especially when he starts talking: :)

All I ever hear him say is: we can win, we should win, winning is everything, I never give up, I never surrender, and a whole bunch of other positive things. He always has the right attitude and is a smart player. He is not mean or lazy, but always pushing himself and his teamates for perfection, for both Milan and Italy. I am so glad he made the team.:D I wish Ambro got there as well :cry:

GATTUSO: 'I'll have to be careful'
-----www.acmilan.com - 28 May 2002 14:21

SENDAI (Japan) - Gennaro Gattuso, whose temper is already famous in Italy, knows himself better than anyone else does: 'Yeah, I'll have to be careful and control myself. Italian referees know I'm not a bad guy, but at the World Cup someone could misinterpret my aggressiveness, and if you get booked twice you get suspended'.

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
:D hehehe... im (we´re) tellin ya !!! He´s the man !! hehehe.. :mad:

seriously... wouldnt this guy scare you on San-Siro at night-time? :devil2:
2531_s200.jpg

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
true! there is a text that goes with that :D

www.acmilan-online.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gattuso Promises Self-Control
29.5 || unknown

Italy midfielder Gennaro Gattuso has sworn to not let his temper get the better of him at the World Cup. Gattuso who was picked for the World Cup after impressing for AC Milan in a season where most of the club's players performed below par. Nicknamed "the mastiff" and "The White Davids", Gattuso has made a name for himself for being a bully on the pitch. Rival fans have often claimed that he is too dirty a player to be on the pitch and mocked him for his ability to give up fouls all over the pitch. However, the fact remains that Gattuso has excelled as a ball winner and gives his all to the team running non-stop the entire time he is on the pitch.

Earlier this year Trapattoni stated, "Well, let's say that Gattuso is an ugly player, but his work rate alone is worth his presence in the side." Similar compliments have also been showered upon Gattuso by his three coaches at Milan: Zaccheroni, Terim and Ancelotti.

Gattuso will most likely not start a single World Cup game with the likes of Di Biagio, Tommasi and C. Zanetti ahead of him in the pecking order. Yet, the truculent 24-year old thinks he may be in for a tough time should he be given his chance. "Yeah, I'll have to control myself. Italian referees know I am a nice guy, but at the World Cup, my aggressiveness may be misinterpreted."

Gattuso's most notorious brawl took place at the last edition of the Olympic games in Sydney when he had a bust up with Spaniard José Mari (incidentally his teammate at AC Milan) over a foul committed by the latter one of Gattuso's fellow countrymen. However, he has since improved in leaps and bounds and has let his aggression show only in his play and not his words. Should he continue on in this manner, he is sure to have a bright and wonderful Azzurri career ahead of him.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there was a pic that goes with this but i couldn't find it.
i'll post it if i do ;)

:D

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Self Control? No such thing for Rino! :D

The White Davids? Interesting nickname, but Rino sounds better.

Reaction score
I tell you, I love this guy!
Someone should ask other players, how do they feel when Gennaro is playing with them. Their morale must be on 120 % and rivals morale is - 120% when they see gennaro sliding in them!

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
welcome to the forums Tecturro :)

we hope you'll enjoy your time here

Reaction score
Rui Costa is the best and you will all see,he had a disaster season in his first year at ACM but the former Benfica and Fiorentina star will show his worth. All those injuries affected his magical performances, Milan fans have not even seen a peak of what Rui Costa can do and how he can make other players look even greater on the pitch.

Forza Manuel :devil: support rc10dont bash because he had such a unlucky season at san siro all those injuries at one time, how can a player perform top level if week after week a new injury ocurs. Manuel Rui Costa will bring you glory just support him....

Cari831

Beginner
Reaction score
FB_Maldini said:
Paolo Maldini is ofcourse my favourite player!!!

Everybody knows why.

I dont know...why? why? why? hehe
Everyone seems to love that "living legend" thing LOL
biggrincomputA.gif

Anyway, Im not good at picking favorites, but Maldini and Inzaghi and Gattuso are at the top of my list. Gotta love Rui Costa, too, even though he had a bad season.
Rui Costa is da man!!!
angel2.gif

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
China where catastrophes strike all the time
Fav. Players
Filippo INZAGHI/大因札吉/F.インザ-ギ
Maltini?Nah,he is old now.

Maybe he used to play pretty well,but,not now.

See how he reacted to Ahn's headle,the golden goal?He could barely jump.

Oh well,at least he is much better than Costacurta,milan couldn't get any better with Costacurta still playin' in next season.

Sorry,I might be a bit disamissive here,but what I wrote above is all true.
Don't you guys agree?

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
ANDRIY SHEVCHENKO!!

As far as i'm concerned he is the best striker currently playing. He has pace, strength, accuracy, hes reliable, loyal and simply devastating in front of goal. oh god i just realised with all them adjectives im starting to sound like Alan Hansen!!! SHOOT ME!

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
libreogrande said:
Maltini?Nah,he is old now.

Maybe he used to play pretty well,but,not now.

See how he reacted to Ahn's headle,the golden goal?He could barely jump.

Oh well,at least he is much better than Costacurta,milan couldn't get any better with Costacurta still playin' in next season.

Sorry,I might be a bit disamissive here,but what I wrote above is all true.
Don't you guys agree?
NOOOOOOOO

Schedule