The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
So Ladri lost? Sampdoria pulling off some good performances this season

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
am i the only one who thinks that talking about players and coach is absurd when the new owners can't even pay their loans, and they are asking other banks to finance those loans with even bigger interests?
It shows really that summer2018 gonna be brutal, atleast 2 good plaers will leave. You just can't spend to get stars when you are out of CL, had a bad experience after spending massively in the last mercato, and have no money to begin with.

So talking about sarri or conte won't change anything at the moment, 4th is gone and winning the EL is a crazy idea with this mediocre team.
And as much as F&M claim that they are transparent with fans, things like Bank loans, the chinese owners financial power aren't clear at all, and not in a good way.
My bet is that they will sell the club in 2019, or some bank will take control of the club and then sell it. Since the closure and the start, the project was weak and shady and the results are just a reflection of that.But nomatter the conditions, we will stand with our club, support it and buy the jerseys.

Rossonero till i die

They may extend their loan to find more time to sell. Maybe we have a Thohir owner right now who is kind of a transition ownership to someone else. Regardless how it ends up it was good to get out of Berlusconi. I think the expectation is they will cash in on Donnarumma regardless how the season played out. He doesn't have a future here as long as Raiola is managing him. He's always moving his prized players along. Maybe a big club will come along and buy Suso as well.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we can't get Conte next season then I want Giampaolo. He has done incredible good at Sampdoria and was also very good at Empoli after Sarri.

No more experiment coaches like Giampaolo. Milan have already wasted a few years on risky hires. We need someone established that has had success at big clubs.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
They may extend their loan to find more time to sell. Maybe we have a Thohir owner right now who is kind of a transition ownership to someone else. Regardless how it ends up it was good to get out of Berlusconi. I think the expectation is they will cash in on Donnarumma regardless how the season played out. He doesn't have a future here as long as Raiola is managing him. He's always moving his prized players along. Maybe a big club will come along and buy Suso as well.

True 100%
and as you said , when berlusocni sold the club, everything is easy, the club has its prestige and sooner or later we will find owners who can bring the club to its place again, and no chinese investors this time, with their country's stupid laws, enough drama..

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I thought we are a big club.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Roma sold starters and hired a new coach and SD. They were supposed to drop off this season.

Are you suggesting the management made that bold move in order to compromise the opportunity to qualify for the UCL? they backed Montella with 200m plus.

Roma were never our competition for this season. It was lazio and inter for the 4th.

Rossonero1028

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
So Gabriel, Gómez, Paletta, Antonelli and Mauri all set to leave in January.

Than we have

A. Donnarumma
G. Donnarumma
M. Storari
I. Abate
L. Bonucci
D. Calabria
A. Conti
M. Musacchio
R. Rodríguez
A. Romagnoli
C. Zapata
L. Biglia
G. Bonaventura
F. Kessié
M. Locatelli
R. Montolivo
F. Borini
H. Calhanoglu
P. Cutrone
N. Kalinic
A. Silva
-. Suso

*M. Gabbia
*N. Zanellato

I would like to buy a player like Jankto who can play LM, ZM, LW. Or Lucas Lima? Or is it true that we buy nothing?

Asterix

Primavera
Reaction score
Berlu is now just full with cash, waiting for a year or two cash cheap to Elliot.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Europa League is our only hope for Champions league, should be our main focus now.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Berlusconi is still one of the most powerful man in Italy.
And NY times arrogantly thought that the Silvo Berlusconi and his family, and all italian media doesn't know milan takeover's money comes from?

Does NY times doesn't know Berlusconi and Xi Jinping know each other?

No wonder why Trump hates NY times so much.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we are going to make any serious run at anything this season then it's going to be starting Thursday. We have a very favorable schedule starting now up through February. Or else management truly screwed everything up in the summer.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Europa League is our only hope for Champions league, should be our main focus now.

Agree 100% gotta do what Man United did last season.

We need to get a pacey winger in January badly

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
Agree 100% gotta do what Man United did last season.

We need to get a pacey winger in January badly

Like i said i would take a cheap Bruno henrique Lw/rw/striker who also had a spell with wolfsburg and was man of the match against Madrid last year
from santos (much better for "us") than lima who is talented but we dont need his characteristics.

There maybe better option such as lozano/willian.

I would also consider lucas moura

But this is the type scouting we have been missing.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Like i said i would take a cheap Bruno henrique Lw/rw/striker who also had a spell with wolfsburg and was man of the match against Madrid last year
from santos (much better for "us") than lima who is talented but we dont need his characteristics.

There maybe better option such as lozano/willian.

I would also consider lucas moura

But this is the type scouting we have been missing.

stop judging talent from youtube.
look what happen when majority of you watched Kalinic's youtube.
:lol:

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
stop judging talent from youtube.
look what happen when majority of you watched Kalinic's youtube.
:lol:

Did you check his numbers man of the match etc. Based on his charastics i think he could help us for a low cost that is all.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we are going to make any serious run at anything this season then it's going to be starting Thursday. We have a very favorable schedule starting now up through February. Or else management truly screwed everything up in the summer.
My thoughts exactly. We aren't playing any of the top 6 teams in the next months. Time to climb the ladder. :cool:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
What would be great is for Meelan to go on a second half tear

I’ve been taking notes on all of the bitches over the last few months

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
What would be great is for Meelan to go on a second half tear

I’ve been taking notes on all of the bitches over the last few months

Was your name the first you put down?:D

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Did you check his numbers man of the match etc. Based on his charastics i think he could help us for a low cost that is all.

Putting up numbers in Brazil really can't compare to playing in a top league in Europe. He didn't put up any stats in Bundesfodder League for Wolfsburg.

Would probably be Ocampos tier if he came over.

Don't spend money unless it's on proven top tier talent. Wasting money on limited low tier players is not the way to go.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Putting up numbers in Brazil really can't compare to playing in a top league in Europe.

Same argument was used against NeyGoat :fp:

Also Serie A is not a top league... case in point, Immobile :lol:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Same argument was used against NeyGoat :fp:

Also Serie A is not a top league... case in point, Immobile :lol:

NeyGoat put up much better numbers while he was barely a grown man in Brazil, this fellow has worse numbers and is older than Neymar tho.

Robinho at 33 is putting up better numbers than that guy over the last 2 seasons :lol: So if there's an LW to get from Brazil, it's gotta be him :b:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule