The New Era

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Sensing a little inflation in colors over here...

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Sensing a little inflation in colors over here...
This is probably it for now.

After we first started seriously discussing an upgrade amongst the mods Diavolo and Hitchens were eventually brought into the convo and were willing to chip in in case it was needed. In the end David handled it all but their intentions and efforts still deserve to be appreciated. Without the extra pressure who knows if would have had the resolve to make it happen

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
when i read posts in i.e. commode thread and im on the bottom (the last post in the thread) and then refresh page with f5 then its not returning to the last viewed position (maybe because slower loading/generating additional linked media). is there any way to make it work as it should be??

example:
open https://forum.acmilan-online.com/th...e-xxxiv-from-mandela-to-mugabe.15833/page-652
go to the bottom of the page and refresh page with f5

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Even more updates which look great.

Keep up the great work

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Tried a few times to add a table in posts but its not visible... cud it be bc of the black background (I have the dark theme)?

just fixed this. tried tweaking the colors from the theme settings but i couldnt find a way to make it work so i just added some custom css w a 1px border to the table class. i think it should have one by default but idk

• Star
Reactions: vB9

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
f86840c16010623fabe22c4ddfa78f57.png

Can you remove the "Not really"? @AndreiX

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
I have small suggestion. Can we have first and last button page.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
@AndreiX Can we get multi-quote feature back? Or does it exist and I've missed it?

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
@AndreiX Can we get multi-quote feature back? Or does it exist and I've missed it?
You gotta scroll back up and hit reply again
And it'll get added to the reply box

Can do it across multiple pages as well iirc

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
You gotta scroll back up and hit reply again
And it'll get added to the reply box

Can do it across multiple pages as well iirc
Thanks, that works. Just not as intuitive as before. :D

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
What is the reason for the latest post one writes showing up at the bottom, regardless of which page you're on? So you have an option to edit?

This little detail is new and I'm unaccustomed to it :lol:

Also I support renaming the forward button to "last post/page", if mostly for nostalgic reasons. Sometimes the forward button isn't available either, but only the last number.

Thanks.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Good job on the update. Still feels a bit weird (me old geezer got used to), but the features look good.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I like the new format of the forum, feels more up to date..all expect the colour scheme, which is absolutely horrendous.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I like the new format of the forum, feels more up to date..all expect the colour scheme, which is absolutely horrendous.
you can change the color scheme - see at the bottom left of the page

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: Az.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
you can change the color scheme - see at the bottom left of the page
Even dark mode is quite... meh. The red text for labels really isn't readable against the grey at some points. The page button labels have a gradient for now reason that makes the red text look bad. I think it'd be nicer with another darker shade for the background instead of a weak neutral grey.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Still no mp4
mad-angry.gif

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Even dark mode is quite... meh. The red text for labels really isn't readable against the grey at some points. The page button labels have a gradient for now reason that makes the red text look bad. I think it'd be nicer with another darker shade for the background instead of a weak neutral grey.

was working on making a prettier dark theme and used the current one as a stopgap/vintage version. didnt have a lot of time to do stuff today, but i made the new one available as "DarkThemeV2" in the menu
should be usable at this point ig. lmk if you run into any problems/inconsistencies w it

i do want to keep old timey slightly shitty versions available though :lol: keeps the spirit of the old place alive a little bit

• Star
Reactions: vB9

Schedule