Ex-Milan Players - What are they up to now?

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
shittttttttttttttttt Its sad

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
I read that about Laudrup hope he makes a full recovery

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
ooww Laudrup :cry:
I still remember the day when he scored against Sampdoria where we lost 3-2 that day ..
hope he recovers from this
All the best for him

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Domenico Morfeo...I don't know what his doing right now. I just happened to recall him after recalling Federico Giunti. All in random way.

Morfeo was going to be the next it guy of italian football, the pre-Cassano.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Domenico Morfeo...I don't know what his doing right now. I just happened to recall him after recalling Federico Giunti. All in random way.

Morfeo was going to be the next it guy of italian football, the pre-Cassano.

Morfeo played for Milan? lol I can't remember that.

I recall him in Atalanta though. If I'm not wrong he was on that team that had Donati, Cristiano Doni, Zauri and the Zenoni's brothers...

Also, I remember that Milan bought Donati and Zenoni (who was send to Juve as part of Pippo's deal before playing any match with Milan) giving youth legends Saudati and Comandini to them.

lol what a bunch of aleatory/useless information

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
cristiano doni..very rare/exclusive swag :thumbsup:

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone

I recall him in Atalanta though. If I'm not wrong he was on that team that had Donati, Cristiano Doni, Zauri and the Zenoni's brothers...

Also, I remember that Milan bought Donati and Zenoni (who was send to Juve as part of Pippo's deal before playing any match with Milan) giving youth legends Saudati and Comandini to them.

Yeah Morfeo did play with Milan, but he spend more time injured I guess, kinda forgot what season he played with us.
but I remember he did play with us
He wasn't that bad as I recall, just had too many injuries..

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
He did in 98-99...I remember him in a game vs Parma.
Woah...I remember him at Parma not at Atalanta (stupid Atalanta btw, always complicating things for us, I had irrational hate towards Doni).

I love aleatory/useless information, though I tend to be very anal with it (just cause I know that type of info by heart).

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah Morfeo did play with Milan, but he spend more time injured I guess, kinda forgot what season he played with us.

Yeah, I remember him as a small, pacey and skillfull player. Capable of some amazing plays, but I think he was overall inconsistent.

He did in 98-99...I remember him in a game vs Parma.

Woah...I remember him at Parma not at Atalanta (stupid Atalanta btw, always complicating things for us, I had irrational hate towards Doni).

I love aleatory/useless information, though I tend to be very anal with it (just cause I know that type of info by heart).

I used to like the games in Atalanta, cause of the atmosphere there, look so oldschool for me... Can't really explain why. But their rivalry with Brescia is the reason why I can't really like then.

And Nicola Ventola... Always wanted to punch this guy, can't explain why...

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah, I remember him as a small, pacey and skillfull player. Capable of some amazing plays, but I think he was overall inconsistent.
yeah Morfeo is inconsistent indeed,

I used to like the games in Atalanta, cause of the atmosphere there, look so oldschool for me... Can't really explain why. But their rivalry with Brescia is the reason why I can't really like then.

And Nicola Ventola... Always wanted to punch this guy, can't explain why...

because he was also an ex Inter?? :D:D

Last edited:

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
He played 11 league games in 98/99, 2 full games, 4 being subbed and 5 coming as sub, 0 goal. Also 2 Copa Italia games, both being subbed.

But the real reason for such low turnout wasn't injuries-related. He had Boban and Leonardo ahead of him as the OM behind the 2 strikers and there was no way he will break the stronghold held by those 2. His appearance took drastic dive as Zaccheroni consolidated the players that become the core of the team (Abbiati, Costacurta, Maldini, Sala, Helveg, Guly, Albertini, Ambrosini, Leonardo, Boban, Weah, Bierhoff, Ganz plus N'Gotty, Giunty) which slowly climbed their way from 4th position all the way to the tittle.

LimerickMilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Zidane, Maldini, McGrath, Keane, Weah, Shevchenko, Gullit, Figo, Ronaldo, Inzaghi,
Thank you El Trap

I just want to say how delighted I am that the Irish International football team is being well managed by that great former Milan Player and manager Giovanni Trapattoni :D

In my country he is not everybodys cup of tea, but he certainly manages to get the best out of the resources at his disposal.

The Rep of Ireland are now joint top of our group with Russia and Slovakia and I'm sure El Trap will get us over the line to qualify for the European Championships.

So, please show some love for Ireland's savior and one of Milans finest El Trap!

Thank you Trapattoni :)

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
The Interview: Just Football meets Marcel Desailly

timthumb.php

World Cup and back-to-back Champions League winner Marcel Desailly speaks to Just Football about the state of African football, important lessons learned from his application for the Ghana job, the indiscipline of youth, why the few African players playing at Europe’s highest level is not enough for him and much more. And after his World Cup punditry just who does he support – France or Ghana?

http://www.just-football.com/2011/03/the-interview-just-football-meets-marcel-desailly/

:star:

A very lengthy interview.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
The fans that welcoming him is Milanisti Indonesia, the AC Milan official fans club in Indonesia. Welcome Massaro!

zank

CREDIAMO18
Reaction score
Fav. Players
FB6-PM3-AN13-GG8-R70-ZI11-NEXT

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Champion!

Mos def.

Does he say the best save was vs Cagliari's Allegri(3:18 in the video)? :proud:

Panucci with the Blazers hat at 5:20 :lol:

Last edited:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mos def.

Does he say the best save was vs Cagliari's Allegri(3:18 in the video)? :proud:

Panucci with the Blazers hat at 5:20 :lol:

lol at the Allegri shoot, but what a save it was really.

BTW, what's going on on 1:10 in this video? :lol:

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
DONADONI_big.jpg

After Saturday's match he was playing Golf with Mauro. :o