The Rumour Commode XXIX: The real Maldoban era.

Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Pellegatti "Ibra is now in Montecarlo with Raiola( in the agent's organizational headquarters) with a member of the Milan board. The contract should be 5 million+bonuses with option for the 2nd year. An official news could be here in few days."

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Kojak is sometimes right sometimes shit. He was right about Krunic & Duarte, but not about Bennacer.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
TRolfi: Reggina is interested in the young goalkeeper of Milan Plizzari. Phone calls and meetings between The Club and the player's agent Milan.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kojak is sometimes right sometimes shit. He was right about Krunic & Duarte, but not about Bennacer.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
And no one expected much from Krunic anyway. Stop it.
And what about the "Real Sociedad flop/RM reject"?

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

Lol quoting comments made before the season began or at times during the season when the entire team was performing poorly or clearly in jest :lol::fp:

For the record, I repeat, I'd rather have signed Tonali last season for 25m then Krunic+Bennacer and avoid losing him to a rival least of all Inter.

Tell you what, why don't you find the posts where I said that Benny had WC potential but couldn't be considered at the same level as Tonali as he was amongst the worst performing DM's in the league?

Better yet, let me try and dig out the post where you said that signing Krunic was a great idea as you personally thought the same when watching us play Empoli LOL.

Anyway, I'm not going to give you anymore attention as you're clearly a sad, pathetic troll as I pointed out previously and got banned for.

Have a good life buddy :thumbsup::lol::fp:

Last edited:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Statement from Milan on new long-term partnership with EA Sports:

Eefq9kaWsAAbwqp

Eefq9kpXgAM68rJ

https://twitter.com/SempreMilanCom/status/1290256460509663236

Last edited:

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
OFFICIAL: Ac Milan and Ea Sports announce an exclusive premium partnership

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Slow jack at it again

Commode getting good again.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol quoting comments made before the season began or at times during the season when the entire team was performing poorly or clearly in jest :lol::fp:

For the record, I repeat, I'd rather have signed Tonali last season for 25m then Krunic+Bennacer and avoid losing him to a rival least of all Inter.

Tell you what, why don't you find the posts where I said that Benny had WC potential but couldn't be considered at the same level as Tonali as he was amongst the worst performing DM's in the league?

Better yet, let me try and dig out the post where you said that signing Krunic was a great idea as you personally thought the same when watching us play Empoli LOL.

Anyway, I'm not going to give you anymore attention as you're clearly a sad, pathetic troll as I pointed out previously and got banned for.

Is this crazy dude really telling ME to find proof of him being right? In order to prove me wrong? When I just gave him the proof of him being wrong?

Ok, now I realise this guy has much bigger issues than I initially thought.

Kojak, I allow you to put my name back into your precious ignore list. Go ahead

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Should have known this guy was fucked up simply from his neurotic overuse of ":lol::fp:" in every fucking post

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
It's Raiola that wants the lower exit clause, not Donnarumma. And he'll just go with what his friend wants.
Dona is not 5 years old. An agent cannot force anything. You stand up and you speak.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

^

funny-gif-kid-river-rope-cry.gif

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Dona is not 5 years old. An agent cannot force anything. You stand up and you speak.

Well, he better sit down and sign before the chumps put a 10m contract under his nose come Jan.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He was right for Krunic though, Krunic was not an important player in Empoli at age 25.

Krunic was signed for just 8 mil. Even now Milan could sell him for 6-8 mil. He was really the replacement for Jose Mauri and not brought in to play a big role in the team.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Expect Milan players to have a higher over all in the next game.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Hope the Tonali rumours are true. Tbh it was a mistake not signing him last year instead of spending 25m on 2/3 of a relegated teams mid as his value has almost doubled.

Lmfaoooooo. how the tables have turned
Now he wants a player from a relegated team.

At least Empoli got relegated with 38 points compared to Brescias 25, while also playing some of the best football in serie a that season. :o

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He was right for Krunic though, Krunic was not an important player in Empoli at age 25.

He cost 8 million and was brought to be an option from the bench. And now we're looking to sell him for the same price. So no loss.
What was Kojak right about exactly?
That Krunic wasn't gonna be a world class player?

Wow. I predict that the sun will rise tomorrow. I'm obviously an expert astrophysicist. Someone call NASA, tell them to hire me!

Last edited:

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Bennacer is not on Tonali's level??? Wtf???? Haha
So the same person that was complaining about signing a CM from a relegated team last year, wants to do the same this summer. Double standards??

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Krunic was signed for just 8 mil. Even now Milan could sell him for 6-8 mil. He was really the replacement for Jose Mauri and not brought in to play a big role in the team.

Have always said, never say "it's only 6-8M" whatever, for Borini, Krunic or Duarte or Sosa, it's money, 8+8 is 16 and you get a good player, you don't need to waste anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule