Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
One thing is for sure, a World Cup without me is nothing to watch so it is not worth while to wait for the World Cup,

LOL. Ass.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
the way i see it is simple,strikers score and nothing else. ronaldo does that job better than r9. Sure he had other qualities that made him great but as did ronaldo.

Let me put i this way. Pick your perfect xi. Now in one corner the only difference is r9 is in the first team,in the the other its cr7,which team do you think will win?

CR7 better than R9?
Are you seriously FUCKING kidding me? :fp:
You have no fucking idea what the fuck you talk about do you?

Now I get why everyone hates your ass? I ignored your surprise at Arsenal's attractive football but this is just moronic.. Log off watch some football and don't fucking post for the next three years

Last edited:

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
to each their own my friend

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
cristiano is fortunate to never have the injury ronaldo did. at 27 he already played more matches than ronaldo did in whole career

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
to each their own my friend

Fuck that

Your mod kissing ass should have been on my ignore list months ago.
I can't believe this shit......Fuckin CR7 better than the guy who did elasticos while fucking running .... Nauseating :fp:

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck that

I can't believe this shit......Fuckin CR7 better than the guy who did elasticos while fucking running .... Nauseating :fp:

wow that escalated quickly

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
:conf: you bring in irrelevant stats to the discussion to prove a point about how the very specific statistics i pointed out can have a multitude of meanings?

Tell me, ronaldo had 12 goals in 12 apps in the ucl,how can one interpret that other than

1. scoring every game he plays in

emmm first..

It could be 4 hattricks for all i know. Which would mean there were 8 games he did not score in at all which kinda makes your statement look abit meh so im going to assume you missed out on more info.

That wasent my point tho. My point was that stats does not paint a full picture regardless of how much you want them to.

2nd i dident bring in any stats, that was you.

Milanista2020

The Milan Motivator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Patinho, Gattuso, Maldini, Baresi, shevchenko, Boban, Kaka,
CR7 better than R9?

Now I get why everyone hates your ass? I ignored your surprise at Arsenal's attractive football but this is just moronic.. Log off watch some football and don't fucking post for the next three years

Fuck that

Does anyone else see the funny side of this????:lol::lol:

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Didnt know leaf was that sensitive when ronaldo was brought in the picture. Im young,unlike some of you and guarantee you the ones saying r9 beats cr7 are of an older generations,30+,so naturally im gonna think players ive grown up seeing are better.

Hey man,if you have a problem with something i said,how bout present your side instead of insults like qaas and bad boy. If not put me on your ignore list. This is the last time i defend you,you constantly shit on senatore and mb for saying how anyone who doesnt agree with them is an idiot now you do the same to me.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
emmm first..

It could be 4 hattricks for all i know. Which would mean there were 8 games he did not score in at all which kinda makes your statement look abit meh so im going to assume you missed out on more info.

That wasent my point tho. My point was that stats does not paint a full picture regardless of how much you want them to.

2nd i dident bring in any stats, that was you.

So how else would you propose one win an arguement if all we have to go for is both parties contrasting and bias opinions?

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eh how did i insult you ?

leaf did,not you,were settling disputes with composure and presenting sides instead of insults,thats what i meant.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
So how else would you propose one win an arguement if all we have to go for is both parties contrasting and bias opinions?

Think realizing what most did on here a long time ago, that you cant win in the arguement of who is the best player or x is better than y. It can be very exhausting trying to convince ibra isent this or that he is that.. ive tried but gave it up .)
Luckily ibra won a few doubters over, like madrista. Just took a few years or so.

Its like saying girl A is better looking cause she has longer legs and big lashes. But that arguement isent very compelling to someone whos more of an tits and ass guy and fancy girl B´s curves, is it?

Last edited:

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Think ealizing what most did on here a long time ago, that you cant win in the arguement of who is the best player or x is better than y.

Its like saying girl A is better looking cause she has longer legs and big lashes. But that arguement isent very compelling to someone whos more of an tits and ass guy, is it?

True,all true. So i guess to each their own? Personally i find it easier to compare ronaldo vs ibra than ronaldo vs r9 because aside from when he was at milan,i didnt pay much attention to him unlike with ronaldo and ibra.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Are we really having this goal.com discussion

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
leaf did,not you,were settling disputes with composure and presenting sides instead of insults,thats what i meant.

Ah dident read that right.. my bad.

Now im tired and pissed i wont get to c Z in the wc. Fucking shame is what it is. Baaaah

gnite

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, T Silva
Strange discussion goin on. Would be fun for us to go to brazil but dreams wouldn't get us anywhere over there.

Even Ibra himself applauded at Ronaldo when game was over at his second goal.

Ronaldo is a great player but if people actually used these 2 games to compare who's the best you're only foolin yourself. We're a blueberry nation against a full team of talented induviduals.

Zlatan has nothing to be ashamed of, he did what he could with the team we got.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Didnt know leaf was that sensitive when ronaldo was brought in the picture. Im young,unlike some of you and guarantee you the ones saying r9 beats cr7 are of an older generations,30+,so naturally im gonna think players ive grown up seeing are better.

Hey man,if you have a problem with something i said,how bout present your side instead of insults like qaas and bad boy. If not put me on your ignore list. This is the last time i defend you,you constantly shit on senatore and mb for saying how anyone who doesnt agree with them is an idiot now you do the same to me.

You are RIGHT. I've cooled down now. My apologies. I have defended you a lot as well. Saying that CR7>Ronaldo is kinda blasphemous to me.

I have seen Ronaldo comb through all eleven opponents like they weren't there
I have seen him score goals just because someone talked shit about him
I have seen him return to LEAD a World Cup winning team, after doctors were uncertain if he'd be ok to walk.
I've seen him win top scorer in Spain without his full pace and being unable to use his right leg fully

I have utmost respect for CR7 as the best player in the world but that post blew a fuse in my brain :D

Sorry again

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
that shouldn't be a question. R9's team of course.
Tbh i don't think u have watched R9 play. Imo it is the only reason i can assume of why u would choose cr7 over fit and injury free R9. He was magic

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

R9 was purity and

Are we really having this goal.com discussion

sadlyy yes, even punctuation is under scrutiny here :head:

--

pharoah, not many of us are that old here... dom, myself and qaas are all relatively young but still appreciate the amazingness that is R9. I watched him play for Brazil mostly as a 5 -8 year old and he was far away my favourite player as a child. R9 was a striker everyone on Earth loves. Impossible to dislike, his critics had to point to his weight issues later on to relieve some of the butthurt.

I would also defend Zlatan with Ronaldo-level intensity and passion as he also creates similar vibes with his own style

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i guess its me against the world when it comes to r9 vs cr7 :lol: i concede that particuar arguement. I stay firm on the ibra vs cr7 arguement however

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
CR7 better than R9?

Fuck that

Ah Leaf

This is much better :thumbsup:

Just let it be :proud:

Milanista2020

The Milan Motivator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Patinho, Gattuso, Maldini, Baresi, shevchenko, Boban, Kaka,
You are RIGHT. I've cooled down now. My apologies. I have defended you a lot as well. Saying that CR7>Ronaldo is kinda blasphemous to me.

I have seen Ronaldo comb through all eleven opponents like they weren't there
I have seen him score goals just because someone talked shit about him
I have seen him return to LEAD a World Cup winning team, after doctors were uncertain if he'd be ok to walk.
I've seen him win top scorer in Spain without his full pace and being unable to use his right leg fully

I have utmost respect for CR7 as the best player in the world but that post blew a fuse in my brain :D

Sorry again

This is what I love about this forum - you argue, then you kiss and makeup

Beautiful

tumblr_lq1t75QWzC1r1ghmco1_500.gif

Dias

DAI DAI DAI
Reaction score
Look man, R9 was something else

Id pick the team he is playing for to win over anyone else

He could literally do it all on his own

Without any doubt in my mind the best soloist ever

Different positions, but good God, his instinct, control, moves, creativity, finishing, awe factor - makes me question how on earth someone like a prime Ronaldino/Zidane are spoken in the same breathe as him :fp:

Ronaldo's talent :fp:

:fp:

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
Look man, R9 was something else

Id pick the team he is playing for to win over anyone else

He could literally do it all on his own

Without any doubt in my mind the best soloist ever

:thumbsup: Agree. And the fact that one of the best defenders in the history - Maldini acknowledged that Ronaldo was one of the toughest strikers he's ever faced (only second to Maradona) said it all. CR7 is great but not at the same level with Ronaldo obviously