The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.



View Poll Results: Will Zlatan finally win the Champions League in 2012-2013?
Yes, the real one. 35 15.63%
Yes, on PS/XBOX/PC. 113 50.45%
No, neither of them. 76 33.93%
Voters: 224. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 31-07-2012, 23:11   #2021
Paladin
Banned
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: The Land of Vikings
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by forward View Post
We all know that berlu are feeding ur mouth, no offence, hard time, but still nice that ur still with us Ibra Fans

Next game Aug 4 right, are u bored? then take a look att Ibras first class goal for PSG.

bye the way Ibra scored 49 points for Milan last season, not bad right

Having problem with money? well ask PSG for some support, we all know Berlu are out of money
Paladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2012, 23:12   #2022
Incredible
Primavera Player
 
Incredible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mobile
Fav. Players: Charlie Sheen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australiano1980 View Post

mourinho really wants ibra out.. same reason allegri, guardiola and now allegri wanted.

allegri wants the guy out.. course they will all say "we lost a great player" and not "im glad that the guy is gone".

ibra dont have team spirit.. who treats his teammates on the field the way he treasts his?

Allegri and Guardiola are feminine...therefore are threatened with the presence of a long dong, 2 golden balls and some beckham coiffure to go with them.
Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2012, 23:20   #2023
Paladin
Banned
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: The Land of Vikings
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by forward View Post
Totally, except that lately the top 3 players are always Xavi, Iniesta, Messi.
You can totally see how in Messi's absence Ibra would take the award.
you did forget one importent thing! the sms message from Messi in the players buss

Messi sms to mr guardiola! Im not feeling importent in this club anymore
Regarding that king Ibra did take messi misias place

So to be honest, what can ur receptors read out of this?

Do i have to remind you of the emabrrising thing that both Messi,Ibra and guardiola are in the same buss

Messi wont ever leave barca, he knows his limits, the question is, do u know ur limits?
Paladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2012, 23:39   #2024
badboybjörn
AC Milan Legend
 
badboybjörn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Default

wtf did everyone turn ******ed here? I can barely c a serious post ffs.
badboybjörn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2012, 23:39   #2025
Australiano1980
#CommunismKills
 
Australiano1980's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: BRASIL, PR
Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Baresi, Desailly, Gullit, Romario
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrik9 View Post
Uh, no. In a recent interview Mourinho said the only fight he ever had with Ibra was when he wanted to leave. He begged him to stay.

if mourinho said.. than we probably should believe him.


Signature
Australiano1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2012, 23:50   #2026
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

pre-cursor to this post

interfanatic never watched sheva play-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interfanatic View Post
Apart from playing as strikers they're completely different players. Ibra is a complete player while Sheva was more of a box striker. I know this is a Milan forum and all, and Sheva has status like Jesus reincarnate but that's the perception by most people, whether you like it or not.

You might as well be comparing Trezeguet to Ronaldinho, even though Sheva was more complete than Trez, and Ronaldinho was more of a support striker than Ibra.

Ibra doesn't move like Sheva used to, and he doesn't lose his marker as easily. Not as good at heading, and not as cool in one on one's. Simply not as good inside the box. Ibra is much better outside of the box, has better technique, passing, range of passing, vision, gives more assists, better dribbler and so on.

I actually think it's quite remarkable and telling of how awesome he is that he has similar goalstats to Sheva at Milan, despite playing a much more complete game.

Anyways, since this might as well be the PSG thread: I read that Ancelotti is thinking of making Menez the captain, which means he sees him as sure starter. So that would mean it will be a trident of Lavezzi, Ïbra and Menez. Personally I think Nene is way better than Menez and it would be a sin to bench him after the season he's had.


A BOX STRIKER!?!?!


sheva played support role majority of his team at milan

sheva was possibly the most complete forward. Big time in build up...don't care whether you think ibra is better (he's not) to call Shevchenko a box-striker, trezeguet is just a plain joke.


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2012, 23:51   #2027
Sage
Phase 3
 
Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Default

I don't know why people have to discredit a player because he didn't win a CL, so many world class players didn't win it.

ronaldo(arguably the best forward in history)

buffon (one of the best keepers in history)

nedved(as much as I hate him)

cannavaro/zambrotta...world class defenders who never won it.

I'm not including totti because he's been at a shite club his whole career.


and tbh, ibra won more than all of them, 4 leagues in italy, 1 in spain, 2 in holland, cups etc.
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2012, 23:53   #2028
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
I don't know why people have to discredit a player because he didn't win a CL, so many world class players didn't win it.
i actually don't think myself, congo, australiano or c4, brought up the ucl....

ibra's a class player but he does have some major holes in his game


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2012, 23:54   #2029
Sage
Phase 3
 
Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Default

but the world doesn't revolve around you guys, I'm talking in general, so many people diss zlatan because he didn't win a CL.

also many people like to bring up that he chokes in the CL, which is a complete myth.

zlatan a choker? right, winners aren't chokers as far as I'm concerned.


anyways, IMO in terms of forwards, zlatan is surely in the top 3 atm, no contest.

I actually don't think cristiano is better than him, just messi.
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2012, 23:57   #2030
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
but the world doesn't revolve around you guys, I'm talking in general, so many people diss zlatan because he didn't win a CL.

also many people like to bring up that he chokes in the CL, which is a complete myth.

zlatan a choker? right, winners aren't chokers as far as I'm concerned.
oh i thought you meant the discussion last few pages.

no, i don't buy choking one bit. Only thing i believe is his inability to play off ball costs him v. top caliber d's because it becomes too predictable to stop him.

A smaller team can know what he's doing and still nto stop him. Top D's are more adept.

Zlatan doesn't crumble up and cry... that's choking.


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2012, 23:59   #2031
Paladin
Banned
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: The Land of Vikings
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australiano1980 View Post

mourinho really wants ibra out.. same reason allegri, guardiola and now allegri wanted.

allegri wants the guy out.. course they will all say "we lost a great player" and not "im glad that the guy is gone".

ibra dont have team spirit.. who treats his teammates on the field the way he treasts his?
Ibra dont have team spirit my good where do u come from? the fact is that many Ibra haters in here realy hate him for his spirit!

Ibra hates to loose a game, so do many others more or less, same goes for me, i did hate to lose a game, thats why i always was a starting player.

Ibra is beyond me and others with lightning years, he hates to lose a game, others dislike him for that

But just take a look at Canadian ice hockey team talk about bad loosers, they use the sticks sperings ugly tacklings just to try to come back from their bad playing, thts the way it is.

King ibra hate to lose, just think if he have been a hockey player, smaching the nuts of americanos and canadians to the limits.

But in football there are to many pussies rouming around claming they know how to deal ******s like Ibra! Idiots. period.

I have seen so many bad losers mostly from USA and Canada using sticks, did ever Ibra use such of things? nope.

So yes we have some posters in here from US and Ca, are they bad looser alike or they love to lose, thats the question?
Paladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 00:01   #2032
Sage
Phase 3
 
Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
oh i thought you meant the discussion last few pages.

no, i don't buy choking one bit. Only thing i believe is his inability to play off ball costs him v. top caliber d's because it becomes too predictable to stop him.

A smaller team can know what he's doing and still nto stop him. Top D's are more adept.

Zlatan doesn't crumble up and cry... that's choking.
I barely read the discussion tbh

yep, problem is his style gets him double/triple marked, which can fuck him, but over the years and the tons of zlatan games I've seen whether it's for jube/inter/barca/milan, he always pulls something out of nowhere even when he's heavily marked by top sides.

i agree, zlatan's mentality is incredibly strong.

who knows, maybe now that PSG have quality around him + ancelotti has reached 3 finals in the last 9 years, they can probably win it.

not sure about them winning it this season though, they need to grow as a team, but I can see them making the SF or QF at the very least.
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 00:01   #2033
Danilo JBG
World Cup Winner
 
Danilo JBG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Brazil
Default

How I wish I could see a peak Ibrahimovic playing with a peak Sheva. Two strikers that despite being very complete would still complement each other.
Danilo JBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 00:02   #2034
Australiano1980
#CommunismKills
 
Australiano1980's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: BRASIL, PR
Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Baresi, Desailly, Gullit, Romario
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
I don't know why people have to discredit a player because he didn't win a CL, so many world class players didn't win it.

ronaldo(arguably the best forward in history)

buffon (one of the best keepers in history)

nedved(as much as I hate him)

cannavaro/zambrotta...world class defenders who never won it.

I'm not including totti because he's been at a shite club his whole career.


and tbh, ibra won more than all of them, 4 leagues in italy, 1 in spain, 2 in holland, cups etc.
but man.. ronaldo and buffon won the world cup.. nedved was the best some years ago.. also cannavaro..

ibra dont have anything big except the nose to act like he was the best thing that ever happen.

u can put totti and ibra in the same bag.. the rest is above.


Signature
Australiano1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 00:05   #2035
Sage
Phase 3
 
Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Default

ronaldo and buffon play for italy and brazil, you expect zlatan to win a WC with sweden?

not even maradona can make sweden win a WC.


ballon d'or shouldn't be the only way to judge a player, I mean ffs cannavaro won it back in 2006 when he wasn't the best player in his team, Pirlo was the main man in 2006 AND he had a better season(2005-2006) iirc pirlo didn't even finish in the top 5.
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 00:06   #2036
Interfanatic
National Team Player
 
Interfanatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post

A BOX STRIKER!?!?!

sheva played support role majority of his team at milan

sheva was possibly the most complete forward. Big time in build up...don't care whether you think ibra is better (he's not) to call Shevchenko a box-striker, trezeguet is just a plain joke.
LMAO! "most complete forward".

Then I can say you obviously never watched Totti, Ronaldo and Henry when Sheva was in his prime. Sheva has more in common with Trezeguet, Raul and van Nistelrooy than Ibra and other more complete players.

It's funny that you talk about "holes" in Ibra's game when he's easily the most complete player of this generation, and then you say Sheva was the most complete of his? You and me obviously have a different definition of it because there was at least 10 or so forwards around at that time, more or as complete as Sheva.
Interfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 00:06   #2037
Paladin
Banned
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: The Land of Vikings
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
oh i thought you meant the discussion last few pages.

no, i don't buy choking one bit. Only thing i believe is his inability to play off ball costs him v. top caliber d's because it becomes too predictable to stop him.

A smaller team can know what he's doing and still nto stop him. Top D's are more adept.

Zlatan doesn't crumble up and cry... that's choking.
Did you se how close it was that Ibra have shoot out Inter from Cl while he was still playing for barca?

Tell me how many cm was it? 10 cm and Inter are out

How are you doing? need some support? kindergarden collage are not bad, but you must attend and do ur best, then u will be awarded

Sadly mr slowdorf a whole in the wall are not with us anymore, but please dont give up, we are all here to help you
Paladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 00:06   #2038
Sage
Phase 3
 
Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danilo JBG View Post
How I wish I could see a peak Ibrahimovic playing with a peak Sheva. Two strikers that despite being very complete would still complement each other.
i can see sheva playing as a lead because he can, but they're both pretty much SS players, far more able to create and score for themselves and others, although ibra is better technically.

it's not sure that it would have worked, both of them are huge egos, but it could have been beautiful



Edit: if I were to think of a great partner for ibra, it would have to be inzaghi, prime inzaghi, not the 38 year old finished one that ibra played with.

Last edited by Sage; 01-08-2012 at 00:13.
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 00:13   #2039
Paladin
Banned
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: The Land of Vikings
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australiano1980 View Post

if mourinho said.. than we probably should believe him.
And why we should not? are you telling us that we should listening to u insted of mourinho

another one who is getting paid of pervert berlu
Paladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 00:14   #2040
Australiano1980
#CommunismKills
 
Australiano1980's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: BRASIL, PR
Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Baresi, Desailly, Gullit, Romario
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
ronaldo and buffon play for italy and brazil, you expect zlatan to win a WC with sweden?

not even maradona can make sweden win a WC.


ballon d'or shouldn't be the only way to judge a player, I mean ffs cannavaro won it back in 2006 when he wasn't the best player in his team, Pirlo was the main man in 2006 AND he had a better season(2005-2006) iirc pirlo didn't even finish in the top 5.
they all perfomed well against high level teams.. they delivered what ppl expect from them??

ibra built his career playing good football against weak defenses and with his mouth.


Signature
Australiano1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:19.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.