The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Who's the mystery patient at La Madonnina this week?
Tomas Rincon 17 22.08%
Leandro Paredes 3 3.90%
Mateo Kovacic 7 9.09%
Benjamin Stambouli 8 10.39%
Juan Guillermo Cuadrado 0 0%
Leandro Pavoletti 1 1.30%
Fernando Gago 4 5.19%
Xi Jinping 10 12.99%
Milan Badelj 14 18.18%
Isco 2 2.60%
Amadou Diawara 8 10.39%
Simone Missiroli 3 3.90%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 31-07-2016, 06:19   #3021
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo'82 View Post
With a budget of around 0, #Milan are thinking of free signings. Players they could sign #Caceres M.Veloso #Cuadrado & #Zaza (loan) #Sky
Veloso and Zaza
Old 31-07-2016, 06:23   #3022
necromancer
Lo Stile di Pioli

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balo45 View Post
Unless some magic happens( please kovacic on loan) montella will probably have to use jack in midfield I think. He needs that creative player in midfield to make his team work. Really he needs two but I think jack will be there either way, although he has been playing lw.

I like him better as a winger but we'll see how he does under montella.
Yup, this is a possibility. He would be using Bona in his lesser position, but the midfield can't work without one more technical guy in there.

Signature
Old 31-07-2016, 06:32   #3023
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

considering we have 4 wingers (bona, niang, suso, honda) we can't use bona in midfield, nor niang as cf.
Old 31-07-2016, 07:14   #3024
necromancer
Lo Stile di Pioli

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

If the embargo continues and we sign no one further, what I'll do is -

----Niang--------Bacca----------Suso---

--------Bona-----Monto----Kucka------

If we let go of Bacca, replace him by Lapidula or whoever we sign with that money.

At this point, I'd rather Bonaventura in the midfield than Bertolacci. Although even if this is the case, Berto will certainly get plenty of chances due to the unreliable fitness of Montolivo.

Signature
Old 31-07-2016, 07:16   #3025
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Preliminary agreement could be postponed to the end of August. Also Fininvest are not willing to put any money for the market. #GdS
Old 31-07-2016, 07:23   #3026
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Zaza has rejected Wolfsburg and is waiting for Milan. Milan are hoping to sell Bacca to West Ham and use the money to sign Zaza (who cost 25m). #Repubblica
Old 31-07-2016, 07:29   #3027
Burlesqoni
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
The signing of the preliminary agreement could be pushed back all the way to the end of August. [CorSera]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo'82 View Post
As long as the club is not sold there won't be cash in hand to make transfers. Fininvest are also not willing to put any money atm [GdS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Preliminary agreement could be postponed to the end of August. Also Fininvest are not willing to put any money for the market. #GdS
So late boobster. This is not acceptable, please take some more caffeine pills and shape up. You need to be faster for better.

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
LOL @ "a lot of people thought Liverpool overpaid for him, and that's a fact". Are you for real? Literally NOBODY thinks that.
Old 31-07-2016, 07:35   #3028
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burlesqoni View Post
So late boobster. This is not acceptable, please take some more caffeine pills and shape up. You need to be faster for better.
the first news (of milanmb) is corsera, not gds and not bold.
Old 31-07-2016, 07:37   #3029
Burlesqoni
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
the first news (of milanmb) is corsera, not gds and not bold.
This excuse wont suffice. Unacceptable to the commode.

Signature

Quote:
LOL @ "a lot of people thought Liverpool overpaid for him, and that's a fact". Are you for real? Literally NOBODY thinks that.
Old 31-07-2016, 07:42   #3030
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Galliani will meet with Preziosi today in Ibiza. #GdS
Old 31-07-2016, 07:42   #3031
Dawn
Campione d'Mercato

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda1899 View Post
kucka last year we got players in july.. now
You forgot Balp

Quote:
Zaza has rejected Wolfsburg and is waiting for Milan. Milan are hoping to sell Bacca to West Ham and use the money to sign Zaza (who cost 25m). #Repubblica

Signature
Old 31-07-2016, 08:05   #3032
Zeusftw
#WeAreSoRich

Fav. Players: Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria

I was live at the game and Montolivo waved at me. My life is complete. Watching Milan in person it's so obvious the impact Montolivo has and how he's easily our best midfielder. Bertolacci was walking the entire time and didn't look comfortable. He was injured the entire game IMO. Niang is a beast physically and Donnarumma is even more impressive in person. Antonelli was incredible. Adriano, Matri and pals were fucking shit lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Signature
Old 31-07-2016, 08:29   #3033
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeusftw View Post
I was live at the game and Montolivo waved at me. My life is complete. Watching Milan in person it's so obvious the impact Montolivo has and how he's easily our best midfielder. Bertolacci was walking the entire time and didn't look comfortable. He was injured the entire game IMO. Niang is a beast physically and Donnarumma is even more impressive in person. Antonelli was incredible. Adriano, Matri and pals were fucking shit lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gabriel & Vergara?
Old 31-07-2016, 08:41   #3034
Burlesqoni
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Gabriel & Vergara?
Yeah baby, talk dirty to me.

Signature

Quote:
Old 31-07-2016, 08:56   #3035
MKD_z0ki
Chosen One

why is montella asking for wingers when we need fucking midfielders ffs

Signature
Old 31-07-2016, 08:59   #3036
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKD_z0ki View Post
he can use bona as mid and sign a winger

also suso is not a guarantee
Old 31-07-2016, 09:00   #3037
Burlesqoni
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKD_z0ki View Post
Because he is Berlusconis puppet, and B hates Milan fans, and inter will be great.

Signature

Quote:
Old 31-07-2016, 09:03   #3038
CapitanoMaldini
With Arrogance

Fav. Players: Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Laudrup, Maradona, Zidane, Reus

For all the shit Montolivo catches, he's our best mid and he does very well shielding the back 4. Put him next to two actually decent mids and we can see his impact on the match. Niang should be our CF if we sell Bacca. In that event, the money should go into the midfield and to another class CB. Fuck selling Bacca to finance Zaza, Zaza can go choke on a dick because Bacca is far superior.
Old 31-07-2016, 09:09   #3039
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Montella has asked for a winger and Cuadrado is the favorite. Milan will look to sign him on loan with obligation to buy. #CorSport
Old 31-07-2016, 09:10   #3040
CapitanoMaldini
With Arrogance

Fav. Players: Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Laudrup, Maradona, Zidane, Reus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balo45 View Post
Unless some magic happens( please kovacic on loan) montella will probably have to use jack in midfield I think. He needs that creative player in midfield to make his team work. Really he needs two but I think jack will be there either way, although he has been playing lw.

I like him better as a winger but we'll see how he does under montella.
I could see this, although if Jack did play the midfield I don't think another creative player would be necessary. Jack as the creative, Monto covering the back 4 and a true box to box to add the necessary balance. Who do you envision playing wing in this case? Niang should play CF, I think it is the best position for him in the future and the position which will allow him to have the most impact on a match. However, with the loss of Menez and having Lapadula, Matri (disgusting) and Adriano (ideally a back up), we have too many CFs and Niang being the only one versatile enough to play on the wing....

Given what we have at our disposal, I don't think Jack in the midfield is the best use of our limited resources in a 4-3-3. If Jack plays in the midfield we need to play a different formation IMO.
Closed Thread