The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old 10-10-2019, 19:43   #14261
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Default The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
Acerbi going to beat out Romagnoli for a starting spot again for Italy according to Sky.

Romagnoli is noway in a thousand years better than acerbi. Actually Acerbi - Bonucci is a much more balanced duo

What exactly does romagnoli have over acerbi? His slide tackles ? acerbi better in the air, better physically.

At hearing some here you would think alessio has the positioning sense of maldini and baresi combined... at 21 his positioning was impressive for his age but now? Meh.

Its also the clubs fault he hasnt developed to the maximum but fuck off with this fragile centerback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Neruda; 10-10-2019 at 19:46.
Neruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 19:45   #14262
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
Wow (no homo)
They should cast him as the new Superman (no homo)
Stop with the no homo.

It's borderline offensive at this point.

Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 19:47   #14263
Milan10
AC Milan Icon

Pioli will start out playing Hakan, Suso, and Biglia because that’s the way Italians think. BUT what will hopefully distinguish him from the jackass GP is the recognition that all three of them suck at football. If he doesn’t recognize that and give the youths the chance, he will be gone by or before summer.
Milan10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 19:58   #14264
Chiko
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balo45 View Post
I donít think itís wrong at all to see Milan has too many instinctual players who arenít disciplined. I think Gattuso had them well drilled in some sense, but Giampaolo probably had a lot of good ideas that he couldnít get out of a YOUNG team.

We need a manager who has a proven track record with young players, a charismatic guy, and who gets the players to buy into a clear identity. We need a style where every player enters the field and knows where to be, and then we will see the talent we know we have start to grow. See how klopp took a midtable Liverpool team and elevated them(some of his key players now were playing when Liverpool sucked as well). Obviously thatís a dream, but that basic idea of a manager, one who the team believes in and has a distinct style. We donít need managers who tinker with the tactics week to week. Thatís what teams full of veterans do, not upcoming young players.

Giampaolo probably had good ideas but if nobody buys into them then itís useless
Well thatís good and well. But good ideas are dime a dozen, thereís posters on this forum with good ideas doesnít mean they should be coaches. Implementing is key to all things and is what separates greats from dreamers.
Chiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 19:59   #14265
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
I'm thinking the same also based on his press conference. Suso seems confirmed on the right, Pioli apparently is a big fan, and he'll use him in the same way Gattuso did.

).

Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 20:00   #14266
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
MilanNews-First training with the group for Caldara

Mattia Caldara is finally back in the group. The central defender worked with his team-mates under the orders of Stefano Pioli and his staff. His program is to be ready by the end of October to start making the first official minutes of this season in November.

Yeeeeees
Old 10-10-2019, 20:04   #14267
Kaka92
Gae

Fav. Players: MMS.

Rebić will start as RW for NT.

If only he can play there...

But fuck this shit, it will be Suzu all over again.
Kaka92 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 20:05   #14268
mrki
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: maldini, pippo, boban

We will hopefully see Roma-Caldara! Yes.

I hope Boban already talked to Pioli fodder and nre huys will play. Coz Im not watching those morons play.

Rebic starting for Croatia vs Hungary.

Signature
AC MILAN 7 CL titles.

Kings of commode: patosheva - the man who never gave up & MR - the man who managed to say absolutely everything wrong

IT'S NOT COMING HOME...
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 20:06   #14269
MilanBG
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda View Post
Romagnoli is noway in a thousand years better than acerbi. Actually Acerbi - Bonucci is a much more balanced duo

What exactly does romagnoli have over acerbi? His slide tackles ? acerbi better in the air, better physically.

At hearing some here you would think alessio has the positioning sense of maldini and baresi combined... at 21 his positioning was impressive for his age but now? Meh.

Its also the clubs fault he hasnt developed to the maximum but fuck off with this fragile centerback

I don't have time to check right now but I think you have not belittled Romagnoli this week. You are late, it is already Thursday evening...

There is a guy at Pordenone in Serie B called Pobega who seems to impress. He was mentioned by some journalists as a possible great player. Central midfielder with 3 goals and 2 assists in 6 games. Owned by Milan

Signature
No point in doing any calculations...
MilanBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 20:06   #14270
mrki
AC Milan Icon

Rebic starting in Cro-Hungary. Hope at least Cro will play that beautifull football again

Signature
AC MILAN 7 CL titles.

Kings of commode: patosheva - the man who never gave up & MR - the man who managed to say absolutely everything wrong

IT'S NOT COMING HOME...
Old 10-10-2019, 20:11   #14271
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Wtf everybody and their moms are changing their avatar..
Old 10-10-2019, 20:16   #14272
fray
Casciavit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanBG View Post
There is a guy at Pordenone in Serie B called Pobega who seems to impress. He was mentioned by some journalists as a possible great player. Central midfielder with 3 goals and 2 assists in 6 games. Owned by Milan
I was just about to mention him, too. He has really impressed in Serie B.

When you say that Pobega is owned by Milan, do you mean he's out on loan or is it a buy back clause? I'd certainly like to see him in the squad next year.
fray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 20:19   #14273
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanBG View Post
Paqueta with lots of stories on instagram with Everton. These 2 seem to be close friends. Getting Everton would be such an upgrade in winter...

Everton - leao - suso (in form)

Omggg
Old 10-10-2019, 20:22   #14274
mrki
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
Everton - leao - suso (in form)

Omggg
Please in the mame of human reasoning give up on Suso...

Signature
AC MILAN 7 CL titles.

IT'S NOT COMING HOME...
Old 10-10-2019, 20:22   #14275
mleite
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: KakŠ, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo

Quote:
Originally Posted by fray View Post
Wasn't that in a match where Italy had already secured their place in Euro, as well? I for sure know that Mancini played Romagnoli in the important qualifying matches, and not in those who are a walkover.
Yes, you are right.

Signature
Forza Milan! ❤️
mleite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 20:22   #14276
Oedipus
AC Milan Legend

Suso and OMG shouldnt be in the same sentence unless its OMG is that fuck Suso playing?
Oedipus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 20:23   #14277
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Milanista View Post
Can't help to feel excited as fuck for Pioli now. Why am I like thisssss ffs

Same here.. I promised myself to take a break from this forum after they confirmed him. But here I am excited for the match against Lecce
Old 10-10-2019, 20:26   #14278
stevan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda View Post

Roma is extremely overrated. He's a great CB but nowhere near WC.
stevan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 20:34   #14279
leaf
Dead man walking

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
Stop with the no homo.

It's borderline offensive at this point.
Sounds like you're getting butthurt (no homo)
#BorderlineLife

Signature
Sage & Necro on Romagnoli:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
I don't think even conte can make this clown a good defender. worst defender we've ever had
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Musacchio is a fair bit better than Romagnoli.
Necro on Bertolacci
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Bertolacci may very well be a must sign player, considering everything. He could be to us for the next five years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
#Expertz
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 20:37   #14280
Master Smurf
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Cutrone

Quote:
Originally Posted by fray View Post
Cesare Prandelli believes he knows why Milan failed under Marco Giampaolo. ďAll their players are instinctive and donít follow tactics.Ē

The former Empoli and Sampdoria Coach was fired after just seven games, losing four of them, and replaced by Stefano Pioli.

ďSeeing the team from the outside, I did develop a theory as to why things went so wrong,Ē ex-Italy CT Prandelli told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

ďGiampaolo loves a reasoned-out style of football that follows certain patterns, whereas all their players are instinctive and donít follow tactics.

ďIt becomes difficult at that point to find some common ground. Having said all that, Giampaolo 100 per cent deserves his tag as a great Coach in Italian football, itís just this squad didnít suit his ideas.Ē

He's not wrong.
You can't be a great if you never won anything
You can't be great if you can't impart your message on a group of players

In football Italy currently does mediocre so anytime they say great that equals average.... Sadly GP wasn't even that.
Master Smurf is offline   Reply With Quote