The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 06-08-2002, 07:27   #1
sheva7
World Cup Winner

When will be the game?

Signature
Forza Milan!
Forza Sheva!

sheva7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2002, 13:59   #2
AC Milan Fan
Senior Team Member

In the Gazzetta Dello Sport they said The Berlusconi Trofeo will begin 18 August 2002!!!!!!

www.gazzetta.it

Signature
ALWAYS MILAN; IN GOOD AND IN BAD TIMES!!!

www.brigaterossonere.it

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!! NEVER!!!
AC Milan Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2002, 17:39   #3
sheva7
World Cup Winner

Great i will see this live on ESPN.
Now let's talk bout the match...........

Signature
Forza Milan!
Forza Sheva!

Old 07-08-2002, 01:38   #4
Klelia22
Senior Team Member

Do you know if it will be transmited in ESPN Latinamerica??

Signature
Work like you needed the money; love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching you.

FORZA MILAN!
Klelia22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2002, 04:51   #5
sheva7
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klelia22
Do you know if it will be transmited in ESPN Latinamerica??

What is Latinamerica?
If you saw tim cup on that channel so you can see the match, b coz ESPN transmite Italian tournments of the summer, they trunsmited Roma, Arsenal and olimpiacos i think.

Signature
Forza Milan!
Forza Sheva!

Old 07-08-2002, 16:08   #6
Klelia22
Senior Team Member

ok, Latin America (part of america, the CONTINENT where spanish is the official language) ... sorry! I was writing fast... it depends, I mean, I watched the Tim cup, but I dont know which ESPN channel you have... they have different transmitions all around the globe. Every year they used to transmit it, but then they stopped when they started transmiting the Spanish league, this year is particularly problematic because it is on sunday, and they transmit dutch football that day, so probably they wont... Ive been checking their website for the Latin american channel and they dont show a thing... but I hope you are right!

Signature
Work like you needed the money; love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching you.

FORZA MILAN!
Old 07-08-2002, 16:10   #7
Klelia22
Senior Team Member

ok, Latin America (part of america the CONTINENT where spanish is the official language, are you kidding me?!?!?! ) ... sorry! I was writing fast... it depends, I mean, I watched the Tim cup, but I dont know which ESPN channel you have... they have different transmitions all around the globe. Every year they used to transmit it, but then they stopped when they started transmiting the Spanish league, this year is particularly problematic because it is on sunday, and they transmit dutch football that day, so probably they wont... Ive been checking their website for the Latin american channel and they dont show a thing... but I hope you are right!

Signature

FORZA MILAN!
Old 08-08-2002, 01:58   #8
Sweepleft
Rookie

Quote:
ok, Latin America (part of america the CONTINENT where spanish is the official language, are you kidding me?!?!?! ) ... sorry! I was writing fast... it depends, I mean, I watched the Tim cup, but I dont know which ESPN channel you have... they have different transmitions all around the globe. Every year they used to transmit it, but then they stopped when they started transmiting the Spanish league, this year is particularly problematic because it is on sunday, and they transmit dutch football that day, so probably they wont... Ive been checking their website for the Latin american channel and they dont show a thing... but I hope you are right!
You can find out if they are showing it at www.espn.com
Click on Espn Tv listings and select Espn Latin America as your network and it should give you listings.
Sweepleft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2002, 18:25   #9
sheva7
World Cup Winner

My is on english not spanish, they talking english on that channel.
Ednjoy!

Signature
Forza Milan!
Forza Sheva!

Old 17-08-2002, 11:01   #10
Rex

Ok...back to the topic.

Tomorrow on Sunday (18/8), It's one of most prestigious pre-season game of Serie A before the teams who collects 26 title for Juventus and 16 for AC Milan. The match indeed will become much means just because here Rivaldo will make on his debut with Rossoneri.

Although the buying of Rivaldo weren't oustanding price, his departure can now be mentioned become main 'protagonista' of Serie-A this season. Not to mention anymore, Milan fans and Lega Calcio public soon would like to see how far outstanding he is who being brought in Rivaldo himself.

In first match UEFA CL qualifying section III, against Slovan Liberec, (14/8) Rivaldo weren't be played yet. His condition doesn't fit enough to join just because his on way to Milanello two weeks ago.

With Rivaldo on Milan's side, Rossoneri expects much can break Juventus' domination down in last four years. I think it's unexceptable if Rossoneri lost the game until five times respectively in tournament which to be held to memorize The President's father.

Considering of it, Trofeo Berlucsoni which enter 12th edition this year, it will be guaranteed tough game. Don't be astonished if real duel between Cosmin Contra and Edgar Davids in Trofeo TIM couple times ago will be happened again.

For Juventus, Trofeo Berlusconi is the final experiment before make forward on their first debut in Super Italian Cup against Parma (25/8). Of course La Vecchia Signora needs maximum result in order to getting consistent in entering 02/03 season.

Milan itself is absolutely would like to get 'the reputation' back in Trofeo Berlusconi which this match will be described our team-playing style and best formation before entering the though Serie-A.

I would say to you guys that Juventus had broke 'The superstitious Trofeo Berlusconi' down which we all know who team can win it, the scudetto is out of reach from winner. But Scudetto last season showed 'the superstitious' inoperative anymore for Scudetto race.

So it's time for Milan to manage the game underway and break Juventus domination with delighted result.......

FORZA MILAN!!

Signature
Veni, Vidi, Vici

Il Grande MILAN
MILANO SIAMO NOI
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2002, 11:15   #11
Red&BlackDevils
World Cup Winner

why you guys dont look first if we have thread or not. we have acmilan vs juventus. use 1 and please dont make 3 or 4 threads on same topic. david close this one.

Signature
Red&BlackDevils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2002, 12:50   #12
Rex

Better reply to post with your mind.

Besides David, I have an authority to close the thread where in my eyes it's useless.

Signature
Veni, Vidi, Vici

Il Grande MILAN
MILANO SIAMO NOI
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2002, 13:04   #13
Red&BlackDevils
World Cup Winner

just close one of those 2.

Signature
Old 17-08-2002, 14:08   #14
Red&BlackDevils
World Cup Winner

-------------------------------Dida-----------------------------
Simic-----------Laursen---------------Maldini--------Kaladze

-------Gattuso----------Rui Costa/Prilo-------------Seedorf

---------------------------------Rivaldo------------------------

---------------------Inzaghi--------------Tomasson-----------

Carletto promise that ac milan fans will see attacking AC MILAN this season. No sheva, no abbaiti, no RJ. Sheva will go to see doctor on monday.

Signature
Old 18-08-2002, 03:03   #15
shevaman
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweepleft
Quote:
ok, Latin America (part of america the CONTINENT where spanish is the official language, are you kidding me?!?!?! :head: ) ... sorry! I was writing fast... it depends, I mean, I watched the Tim cup, but I dont know which ESPN channel you have... they have different transmitions all around the globe. Every year they used to transmit it, but then they stopped when they started transmiting the Spanish league, this year is particularly problematic because it is on sunday, and they transmit dutch football that day, so probably they wont... Ive been checking their website for the Latin american channel and they dont show a thing... but I hope you are right! ;)
You can find out if they are showing it at www.espn.com
Click on Espn Tv listings and select Espn Latin America as your network and it should give you listings.

Do you think we can see it on ESPN on the US
shevaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2002, 17:56   #16
Kyara
¤ Il Poeta ¤

Fav. Players: MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kaką

Sheva won't play today
Kyara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2002, 18:23   #17
Red&BlackDevils
World Cup Winner

what time is the game

Signature
Old 18-08-2002, 18:27   #18
Jamie
National Team Player

starts at 7.30pm (UK time)

Signature
Whos got the balls to challenge THIS team?

Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2002, 18:31   #19
Red&BlackDevils
World Cup Winner

thank you

Signature
Old 18-08-2002, 21:50   #20
Red&BlackDevils
World Cup Winner

3-1 ends after the penalty kicks and the Milan adjudicates the Trophy Berlusconi. For the Milan they have gone to sign from the Seedorf floppy disk, Rui Costa and Pirlo, for the Juve have failed Camoranesi, Salas and Ferrara

Signature