The Rumour Commode XXVI: March Fourth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Leo signs SMS for 80m while Paolo strolls in with Isco at 40m with first year on loan.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Just in time for Sarri's reintroduction of the 4-3-1-2.

He loves Costa, doubt they move away from some sort of winger centered formation.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
paolo: 'must sign another noodle spaniard...must..sign...where is another one....'

DecisiveForsakenAddax-max-1mb.gif

sQr0XRR.png

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:b: wudnt allow such hair cuts

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Imagine being such a pessimist that u actually believe management would fly to Madrid during mercato just to say hi and have some paella.

Bro keep it real. Things are done that way. Isco is a very expencive player and we dont play CL. Dont fool yourself.

I would take Ceballos he has great potential and is very young. Best on the pitch with Chiesa in ita-esp u21

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bro keep it real. Things are done that way.

Yeah... things are done this way, all SD go on tours to big clubs introducing themselves after taking office.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Adrien Rabiot has given the all-clear to join Juventus as a free agent. It’ll be a five-year contract with Juve worth €7m per season plus bonuses and a €10m signing-on fee as commission for the agent.

Who's the agent of Rabiot? oh yeah.. that would be his Mother.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Didnt the management go to Madrid last summer to meet Perez? iirc

I really doubt its just a social visit as madrid clearly have the need to sell and we like young players with plenty of potentiale

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sounds like that whole Uefa agreement and Europa League exclusion was a hoax. There hasn't been any communication that was suppose to come out. Plus Fiorentina took Roma's place in the ICC. Sounds like Roma still has to go through qualifying rounds of EL.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Sounds like that whole Uefa agreement and Europa League exclusion was a hoax. There hasn't been any communication that was suppose to come out. Plus Fiorentina took Roma's place in the ICC. Sounds like Roma still has to go through qualifying rounds of EL.

We re big dicking not answering UEFA s text bombing maldinis phone currently busy closing isco and cabellos so obviously a little delay

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I thought Milan were just supposed to leave EL and there wouldn't be another Italian team to replace them

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We re big dicking not answering UEFA s text bombing maldinis phone currently busy closing isco and cabellos so obviously a little delay

Looks like my question is answered...

According to sources close to the Rossoneri club, - reports Ansa - there would be "technical times" and "steps" to be respected in front of Tas, where two hearings were scheduled today but not the one between Milan's lawyers and Chamber officials Judge of the UEFA. The communication of the Court of Arbitration for Sport in Lausanne could therefore be '' a matter of days '' and not '' hours '', as filtered at the beginning of the week.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I hope that Icardi swap for Kean Cancelo is bullshit

I want Kean at Milan:(

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Looks like my question is answered...

According to sources close to the Rossoneri club, - reports Ansa - there would be "technical times" and "steps" to be respected in front of Tas, where two hearings were scheduled today but not the one between Milan's lawyers and Chamber officials Judge of the UEFA. The communication of the Court of Arbitration for Sport in Lausanne could therefore be '' a matter of days '' and not '' hours '', as filtered at the beginning of the week.

Thanks for clarifying. I think its good news

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Il genio di Titograd‏ @ITitograd · 9m9 minutes ago

Al momento #Isco al #Milan ha la stessa possibilità di vedere #Guardiola alla #Juve al posto di #Sarri: zero. No alle illusioni. Col @realmadrid si parla per #Ceballos. Ci sono spiragli ma è una operazione difficile

At the moment at the moment #Isco it has the same chance to see in place of : #Milan #Guardiola #Juve #Sarri zero. No illusions. Col @realmadrid you speak #Ceballos for. There are glimmers but it's a difficult operation

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Yeah, it was expected. We're not interesting to Isco and who can blame him? :o

I will be more than happy with Ceballos tho.

Other players like Kovačić or Reguilon are fine as well. Every their bench option will be sensational for us. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.