The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Community > Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support

Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support Announcements released by administrators, feedback plus solving any problems you have regarding the proper functioning of these forums or the main site.

View Poll Results: Should Grand Pope Jasper be demoted?
Yes 14 63.64%
Yes 8 36.36%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 17-09-2012, 03:35   #1041
bung_saddam
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
No. Sven said that he ignored the Indonesia Caucasian gene discussion then, but then Luke continued to do it. Something which definitely happened.

And I'm leaning towards Senatore because his responses were definitely more in jest. Well perhaps that's incorrect, they were more toothless.

Luke: All Caucasian and Europeans are faulty and inferior to everyone else and Nordic people deserve to die because they're useless
Senatore: Seedorf is better than every Indonesian

That's a big difference.
BOTH are stupid.

If you ban someone because of racism, you should ban someone who also disrespect a nation like that, it is also a racism. Seedorf? Who is this guy? Not even worth to be compared to Indonesia! The one said it (Milano84) IS EVEN WORSE THAN THE STAMENT HE MADE!

The rule is just stupid, a knife rule of this forum, sharp for some people but toothless for certain users! Sorry, not the rule, but people who have power in this forum!
bung_saddam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2012, 04:03   #1042
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izanagi View Post
Now you're rubbing salt to the wound

R.I.P luke
and then grill it
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2012, 06:54   #1043
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Milanista View Post
He said all Nordic people deserve to die?

he said that jokingly

as a reaction on somebody else's comment before that about discriminations in th US of A without mentioning anything about Scandis
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2012, 07:22   #1044
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by bung_saddam View Post
BOTH are stupid.

If you ban someone because of racism, you should ban someone who also disrespect a nation like that, it is also a racism. Seedorf? Who is this guy? Not even worth to be compared to Indonesia! The one said it (Milano84) IS EVEN WORSE THAN THE STAMENT HE MADE!

The rule is just stupid, a knife rule of this forum, sharp for some people but toothless for certain users! Sorry, not the rule, but people who have power in this forum!
first off, the sarcasm was obvious. I've built up enough credibilty to show that,

Second off, anyone who was seriously offended, i apologized to. Unlike luke.

if you took it serious, i apologize. I thought it was clear, i was making fun of luke's unnecessary insults on seedorf.

I would LOVE to see that moron once apologize for being the indonesian version of hitler. The mods here are fair... if you're out of line, they'll ask you to atleast calm before they ban you. Luke is by no means some innocent baby.

edit-

fwiw your statement would get you banned by your own rules. Clarence is a god. Calm down. He gets ridiculously unwarranted hate.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB

Last edited by Senatore_M84; 17-09-2012 at 07:24.
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2012, 08:14   #1045
Casualista
Banned

there is no such thing as unnecessary insults on seedorf.
Casualista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2012, 08:20   #1046
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashish View Post
When is manu fan coming back.. Or will he ever come back.. There was no protest for him
Kalac gave the speech for him.

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2012, 12:27   #1047
damn
keyboard Sacchi

david how do you know costanza is robinho7?

show your evidence

Signature
damn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2012, 13:51   #1048
David
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by damn View Post
You told me.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2012, 14:00   #1049
nuttela
Super Bludfam

cosine came in illegally

He will get deported now.

Bye cosine

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Wesley View Post
GOOOOOOOOL DEEEEL MILAAAAAAAN. HA ILLUMINATO SAN SIRO IL NUMERO UNDICI...GIAMPAOLO....PAZZINIIII....GIAMPAOLO....P AZZINI....GIAMPAOLO PAZZINI!!
nuttela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2012, 14:01   #1050
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
first off, the sarcasm was obvious. I've built up enough credibilty to show that,

if you took it serious, i apologize. I thought it was clear, i was making fun of luke's unnecessary insults on seedorf.

I would LOVE to see that moron once apologize for being the indonesian version of hitler. The mods here are fair... if you're out of line, they'll ask you to atleast calm before they ban you. Luke is by no means some innocent baby.

edit-

fwiw your statement would get you banned by your own rules. Clarence is a god. Calm down. He gets ridiculously unwarranted hate.

I never saw Luke as a nazzy type person.But then again, i didnt bother reading much of his posts

Signature
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2012, 15:02   #1051
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
he said that jokingly

as a reaction on somebody else's comment before that about discriminations in th US of A without mentioning anything about Scandis
Funny joke.

Het joyrider, I hope you die.

I'm so funny, laugh with me.

Signature
AC MILAN
GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE
Mr. Milanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2012, 15:06   #1052
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
Kalac gave the speech for him.
link please

what happened to stick with eternal ban/mod decision

some mod other than cristina banned him
Quote:
Originally Posted by damn View Post

show your evidence
Square did you snitch on constanza or was he that obvious ? oblivious ( R.I.P loooke
Old 17-09-2012, 15:30   #1053
damn
keyboard Sacchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
You told me.
WTF david, what kind of game is this?
stop playing with my mind david.

costanza bro don't believe him....I aint no snitch homie...you know this.
i'm sorry brah
the "MAN" is trying to get us to fight each other. typical illuminati tactics

Signature
damn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2012, 16:13   #1054
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
link please
Actually he used the oblivious smiley - http://forum.acmilan-online.com/show...ostcount=12447

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2012, 16:21   #1055
Ashish
Banned

expected more fun its not speec, speech is was juja gives when sunrises or sun sets or when clouds come up

anyway should have banned kalac too i dont know since martin oniel left vila he hasnt posted anything about football
Old 17-09-2012, 18:24   #1056
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Milanista View Post
Funny joke.

Het joyrider, I hope you die.

I'm so funny, laugh with me.

Emberassig yourself there Mr Milanista?

Come up with a better joke, please. I wanna laugh
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2012, 06:07   #1057
squaresolid
8-bit noise~

Fav. Players: ▌║║█║║▌│║█║█│

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
No. Sven said that he ignored the Indonesia Caucasian gene discussion then, but then Luke continued to do it. Something which definitely happened.

And I'm leaning towards Senatore because his responses were definitely more in jest. Well perhaps that's incorrect, they were more toothless.

Luke: All Caucasian and Europeans are faulty and inferior to everyone else and Nordic people deserve to die because they're useless
Senatore: Seedorf is better than every Indonesian

That's a big difference.
you're missing it kuja. both did the same in terms of crossing the line. just like bung_saddam have told.

insulting one nation over a personal perspective toward one man, a man is better than one nation, the world will miss one man when he pass away but not if an entire nation pass away, the man is equal to a god level to the other religion, the entire nation have low IQ. indonesia, a country with more than 230 million populations and thousand ethnicity.

out of the context of both were joking but one get banned and the other didn't, you still think that the one is crossed the line and the other didn't? or you see the line being drawn in a different measurement from one to another? and please don't involve your personal opinion on luke before you analyze if it's cross the line or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
he made many comments with a racist tone..frequently he chose to express himself this way. people that post this way, usually end up getting banned. joking or not
thank you FYI congo. so joking or not, senatore should get banned too. or usually should get banned too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalac#16 View Post
Holy fucking shit you just can't get ban anybody here without somebody losing it can you?
again it's about the equality. i don't miss luke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
your credibility is talking about football senatore, not talking about indonesia, which is not merely a stats and something you don't know off or can find out only through internet.

Quote:
no. you didn't apologize before. you said it was a weak move, but you never apologized for what you have stated...

Quote:
...until now. luke was wrong about one small thing, bierhoff's height and you demand an apology from him about this. you can just simply make a correction of it without insulting he's stupid.

you are now apologizing because you have the chance since you didn't get banned and luke did. anyone here still feel it's fair?

Quote:
I would LOVE to see that moron
he's not a moron. you should stop calling other people moron.

Quote:
once apologize for being the indonesian version of hitler. The mods here are fair... if you're out of line, they'll ask you to atleast calm before they ban you. Luke is by no means some innocent baby.
you think the mods are fair because they favor you. will you think the same if you got banned as well, for the same reason?

Quote:
Square did you snitch on constanza or was he that obvious ? oblivious ( R.I.P loooke
i guessed twice and i was wrong . he said you guessed it right.

[][][][]

i hate typing since i'm writing codes when i'm working and come to the forum for fun. but the fun will be gone if the rule only apply to some while others have more privilege. of all the previous posts i wrote, i still don't have an answer why is senatore get away with it while only luke is getting banned. the rules and authority will be respected if the measurement is equal to all members. the point is that simple and should be kept simple.

Signature
squaresolid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2012, 06:11   #1058
Ashish
Banned

unabn luke .. keep the rules as it is .. in which language do you code ?
Old 18-09-2012, 06:29   #1059
Congo Powers
b+g immortale

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, kp9

square: senatore made a very low-quality, potentially offensive joke at the expense of someone he was arguing with...bringing nationality into the discussion was definitely unnecessary and insensitive of senatore. no poster is perfect. in hindsight, i would assume senatore regrets making this post..as i assume senatore would never purposefully offend "indonesia" in a post. bad post...distasteful joke...don't do it again.

luke has a habit of incorporating off-topic tangents in his posts..and often times these tangents are of a confrontational manner that involve racial overtones, not to mention the posts that he has made that are explicitly racist and antagonistic..unprovoked.

a poster that habitually makes antagonistic, offensive posts, and has been banned previously for this exact thing, will typically get banned, again, if they do the same after being warned previously against doing so.
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2012, 06:55   #1060
derpu
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen

I'm sure luke is a nice guy outside this forum (most of us probably are), but the way he chose to post here is quite provocative especially for those who couldn't take his "jokes".

Me,squaresolid and Sage occassionally told him to ease up on the provocative posts to avoid getting himself banned, but that's probably why he registered to this forum anyway, to relieve stress by trolling people.

I blame damn, he's a bad influence.

Signature
derpu is offline   Reply With Quote