Official Scottish Premier League Thread

Who will win the 2011/2012 Scottish Premier League title?

• Total voters

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
Gila#11. said:
Nice to see Gretna on the road to promotion again :D
I wonder if next year they'll challenge Celtic for the title.
I hate Gretna-they sum uo everything that is wrong with footrball.Financially it is completely unsustainable-having said that Id love to pump them!
Great draw against the Ceptic!Easy!

RossoneriScot

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Kaka.
killiegradge said:
You gone into hiding?
Had great time in Milan!In Curva Sud and met Barone himself!What an experience.
Away to Inverness this weekend for Killie.

Nah Ive just been off for a while.

Sounds great man, glad you enjoyed it! Tricky tie for Killie this weekend, we're away to Falkirk!

Got ma ticket's for the derby on boxing day, 6 hours for those ones!

RossoneriScot

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
killiegradge said:
I hate Gretna-they sum uo everything that is wrong with footrball.Financially it is completely unsustainable-having said that Id love to pump them!
Great draw against the Ceptic!Easy!

Hate them too!

It look's like the dream could be ending soon, not before long!

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
This weekends results
Falkirk 2-1 Hibs
ICT 3-4 Killie
Well 2-3 Arabs
Saints 0-0 Pars
Jambos 0-1 Dons
The bigots are playing today and i hope they kick the shit out of each other as usual.

I am desperately trying to get tix for the Milan end of the game at the tattiedome!

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What do you 2 think of a Celtic player called Maloney, he's roughly 24..I saw him last year in Celtic - Rangers.

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
Gila#11. said:
What do you 2 think of a Celtic player called Maloney, he's roughly 24..I saw him last year in Celtic - Rangers.
A good player but no better than that. Certainly not world class and if he left Celtic I'm not sure what standard he would play at-probably lower level EPL?

RossoneriScot

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
killiegradge said:
This weekends results
Falkirk 2-1 Hibs
ICT 3-4 Killie
Well 2-3 Arabs
Saints 0-0 Pars
Jambos 0-1 Dons
The bigots are playing today and i hope they kick the shit out of each other as usual.

I am desperately trying to get tix for the Milan end of the game at the tattiedome!

Same - would be great to be in the milan end for that game!

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
well its been a hellish festive period for Killie with one point out of 9!Losses to Aberdeen and Motherwell and a 0-0 draw to the Jambos being the sum of it.
Ah well of to the tattiedome tommorrow for the first of two victories i will witness there in the next 2 months?!Not looking forward to it but we do have to get a result there sometime.
Hibees v Dons?
Will we see you at the Killie -Hibs game in a few weeks?Ill be the one in the hotel before the game with the Milan hat on!

RossoneriScot

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
killiegradge said:
well its been a hellish festive period for Killie with one point out of 9!Losses to Aberdeen and Motherwell and a 0-0 draw to the Jambos being the sum of it.
Ah well of to the tattiedome tommorrow for the first of two victories i will witness there in the next 2 months?!Not looking forward to it but we do have to get a result there sometime.
Hibees v Dons?
Will we see you at the Killie -Hibs game in a few weeks?Ill be the one in the hotel before the game with the Milan hat on!

yeah we entertain the sheep tomorrow, much needed 3 points to propel us back in the hunt for second.
Celtic are gash, you've got a good chance.
Aslong as I get a seat on the coach I'll be at Killie.

Rinogers

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino, Amoruso, Boyd
This I did not expect to find on a Italian clubs fan site. :D

But after reading back a few pages i'm feeling a lot of anti-Rangers sentiments going on here? Why? We're no harm to anybody. Mind you a Hibbee, (3-0) and a Killie fan (nicked Boyd) might have valid reasons right enough. :tongue:

RossoneriScot

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rinogers said:
This I did not expect to find on a Italian clubs fan site. :D

But after reading back a few pages i'm feeling a lot of anti-Rangers sentiments going on here? Why? We're no harm to anybody. Mind you a Hibbee, (3-0) and a Killie fan (nicked Boyd) might have valid reasons right enough. :tongue:

Yup, twice :tongue:

Who put the ball in the RANGERS net IVAN IVAN!!! :D

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Seems Le Guen got fired.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=398631&cc=4716

I am really sorry to see him go, seeing as he started off slowly at Lyon too. We all know what followed.

But what do you guys think? Did he deserve the sack or should he have been allowed some more time?

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
i feel sorry for him too,i would give him a chance until the end of season,who knows maybe they win Uefa Cup and finish second !

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
PLG has been a joke at the Huns.Id have loved to see him stay.He really underestimated the strength of other Scottish sides and his communication is awfull so i can imagine training would be a laugh.Mccoist to replace him?Not sure he would be the man for the job.
And Rinogers its not just Rankers -we hate Ceptic equally!OF GTF!

Rinogers

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino, Amoruso, Boyd
killiegradge said:
PLG has been a joke at the Huns.Id have loved to see him stay.He really underestimated the strength of other Scottish sides and his communication is awfull so i can imagine training would be a laugh.Mccoist to replace him?Not sure he would be the man for the job.
Here here! I'm not going to miss Le Guen or his stupid transfer ideas. Especially when Walter Smith or Graeme Souness is going to replace him.

And please, we prefer the nickname Teddy Bears to Huns, and Rankers for that matter. Ceptic is however an acceptable name for the Tims. :tongue:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Italian Tsar said:
Seems Le Guen got fired.(...)
But what do you guys think? Did he deserve the sack or should he have been allowed some more time?
As mentioned in another post, I think Rangers was a stupid + incomprehensible career move by Le Guen, + his sacking the inevitable result of a collision of mentalities, human + football-wise, sth. time wouldn't change.

RossoneriScot

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
killiegradge said:

Would have loved to see him stay, he was doing a cracking joke :D

Turned out to be a serisoulsy expensive mistake for the huns. £2million for Sebo!!!

Yup hate Ceptic equally although I hate Hearts even more.

Rinogers - We play you at easter road in a months time, another win for the cabbage thank you! :D

Rinogers

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino, Amoruso, Boyd
RossoneriScot said:
Would have loved to see him stay, he was doing a cracking joke :D

Turned out to be a serisoulsy expensive mistake for the huns. £2million for Sebo!!!

Yup hate Ceptic equally although I hate Hearts even more.

Rinogers - We play you at easter road in a months time, another win for the cabbage thank you! :D
I look forward to it! Once a competant manager like Walter or Graeme has got us back on track i'm confident we could put half a dozen past the Hibbee defence, or atleast rile Shiels up enough to get himself sent off again.

And whats wrong with the Jambos? Thanks to them, Vlad and Elvis, the whole PLG thing hasn't made Rangers the most ridiculous club this season. :tongue:

RossoneriScot

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rinogers said:
I look forward to it! Once a competant manager like Walter or Graeme has got us back on track i'm confident we could put half a dozen past the Hibbee defence, or atleast rile Shiels up enough to get himself sent off again.

And whats wrong with the Jambos? Thanks to them, Vlad and Elvis, the whole PLG thing hasn't made Rangers the most ridiculous club this season. :tongue:

Doesn't matter what manager use have your players are still rank.

The Jambos are Scum. Yet I agree, Vlad has provide alot of hilarity!

Rinogers

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino, Amoruso, Boyd
RossoneriScot said:
Doesn't matter what manager use have your players are still rank.

The Jambos are Scum. Yet I agree, Vlad has provide alot of hilarity!
Rank players? :conf: Boyd and Ferguson are the best players in the SPL!

RossoneriScot

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rinogers said:
Rank players? :conf: Boyd and Ferguson are the best players in the SPL!

Boyd is the best striker I'll give you that but Ferguson is nowhere near the best midfielder in the spl. Stewart, Beuzelin, Brown and Thomson all run him ragged at ER. He's good but not that good.

Rank Players:

Letizi, Sebo, Papac, Svensson, Hemdani, Rae(well ok but always injured), Sionko.

Smith is a decent left back and Novo is on a bit of form but be honest most of those players aren't good enough for Falkirk let alone Rangers.

Rinogers

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino, Amoruso, Boyd
I bet you guys are worried now! The Gers just snapped up Walter Smith as our new boss, with Mc Coist as assistant. We also just nicked a coach from Ceptic to rub it in even more. Down side is our old pals the SFA are taking legal action but thats only a minor problem. :D

Prepare for another 9 in a row lads!

RossoneriScot

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rinogers said:
I bet you guys are worried now! The Gers just snapped up Walter Smith as our new boss, with Mc Coist as assistant. We also just nicked a coach from Ceptic to rub it in even more. Down side is our old pals the SFA are taking legal action but thats only a minor problem. :D

Prepare for another 9 in a row lads!

It wont be the same, I doubt it will work out TBH.

Different manager with the same players, Capello couldn't make Sebo good.

Rinogers

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino, Amoruso, Boyd
RossoneriScot said:
It wont be the same, I doubt it will work out TBH.

Different manager with the same players, Capello couldn't make Sebo good.
Why would he need to make Sebo good when he has Boyd, Prso and Novo at his disposal? Le Guens transfers are a nightmare, but remember he didn't spend much of the transfer kitty available to him, so new signings are on their way.

You know Walter is a close personal friend of Marco Materazzi and Gennaro Gatusso? ;)

RossoneriScot

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rinogers said:
Why would he need to make Sebo good when he has Boyd, Prso and Novo at his disposal? Le Guens transfers are a nightmare, but remember he didn't spend much of the transfer kitty available to him, so new signings are on their way.

You know Walter is a close personal friend of Marco Materazzi and Gennaro Gatusso? ;)

Boyd is good, Novo is average and Prso is finished.

Depending on cash at his disposal it could be a hard job for Smith and co.

Rinogers

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino, Amoruso, Boyd
RossoneriScot said:
Boyd is good, Novo is average and Prso is finished.

Depending on cash at his disposal it could be a hard job for Smith and co.
Of course it will be hard, but in context I wouldn't say it is as bad as the situation Smith started the Scotland job in. And he will atleast have the £2.5M PLG didn't use in the last window + some royalties from being in the last 32 of the Uefa Cup.

Rinogers

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino, Amoruso, Boyd
Rangers 5 Dundee United 0, Ferguson as captain, a begining of another 9 in a row.... normal service has been resumed at Ibrox. ;)

Schedule