Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

superbaim

ICE MAN
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gattuso
David said:
I've undone superbaim's ban.

A bit more consistency from him wouldn't hurt though.

You can banned me once more, F*** Consistency i critise player if he play bad(offcourse every body have a limit) i praise player when he play good. Every member in this forum sometime said something good and said something bad.... i not a robot you know, i deserve apologize from you.. thx from all the member supporting me......

adrian_milan

Revolutioners at works !!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano, Pato, Ibra
superbaim said:
You can banned me once more, F*** Consistency i critise player if he play bad(offcourse every body have a limit) i praise player when he play good. Every member in this forum sometime said something good and said something bad.... i not a robot you know, i deserve apologize from you.. thx from all the member supporting me......
Hey, don't go f-word with David...please...
He shown himself as a great forum owner by listening to us member...
Improvise your post a bit...and learn from this ban...We'll help you...
David only want this forum to be more sensible and classy...
Don't think of him as a phsycopat forum owner, he really is not that bad...

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
superbaim said:
Ahahaha! Wehkum back to the show! Wehkum! Wehkum! :D

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
superbaim said:
Hey lets not go insane here. No need to be a brownnoser.

superbaim

ICE MAN
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gattuso
i respect him,but what he do was wrong. i think a little bit good understanding the rules from him would help.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
superbaim said:
i respect him,but what he do was wrong. i think a little bit good understanding the rules from him would help.
OK, he might be wrong. And he corrected it. Rubbing it in won't do you no good. You're still here. Take good advantage of it and show some quality posts.

adrian_milan

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano, Pato, Ibra
I got a question...
I've been posting here more than a thousand post...why my tittle never changes...National Team Player...
If I examine a bit...I could count my post trough advance search--then look for everything I have posted...It gave me a 500 number, but it can't increase anymore than that...I'm very sure I've posted more than 500 posts...and I know I can change my tittle with anything I want...
I'm sorry to brought this up, but sometimes I'm really curious about my tittle here...Is the tittle doesn't mean anything anymore???

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
adrian_milan said:
I got a question...
I've been posting here more than a thousand post...why my tittle never changes...National Team Player...
If I examine a bit...I could count my post trough advance search--then look for everything I have posted...It gave me a 500 number, but it can't increase anymore than that...I'm very sure I've posted more than 500 posts...and I know I can change my tittle with anything I want...
I'm sorry to brought this up, but sometimes I'm really curious about my tittle here...
You just exemplified and magnified the real reason why we no longer state the post count. It's just a number and every forum member should pay the tiniest attention to it and focusing more on the quality post instead of postcount-padding posts. Unless someone really cared about the status attached to that number.
adrian_milan said:
Is the tittle doesn't mean anything anymore???
It matters when we made a big deal out of it and it stop mattered when we no longer state it. Taking out the postcount give use one less reason for useless arguments.

Last edited:

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
adrian_milan said:
I got a question...
I'm sorry to brought this up, but sometimes I'm really curious about my tittle here...Is the tittle doesn't mean anything anymore???
It shows the last 500 posts, not all of them.
EDIT Btw... like Gaizka said, it's not important to count the posts.

Last edited:

superbaim

ICE MAN
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gattuso
quality post huh thats relative,some people may say good post some people may say normal post or bad post.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
superbaim said:
quality post huh thats relative,some people may say good post some people may say normal post or bad post.
Stay long enough and you could identify them and hopefully making some yourself.

adrian_milan

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano, Pato, Ibra
gaizka22 said:
You just exemplified and magnified the real reason why we no longer state the post count. It's just a number and every forum member should pay the tiniest attention to it and focusing more on the quality post instead of postcount-padding posts. Unless someone really cared about the status attached to that number.

It matters when we made a big deal out of it and it stop mattered when we no longer state it. Taking out the postcount give use one less reason for useless arguments.
Okay then...I accept it...Juz wondering...
It is solved...Great

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
problems + suggestions + questions

is billy allowed to come back???? :D :D i am just asking since um, this was suggested by some

and what about jaspers suggestion??

and will we have a new MOD to cover for jasper? :)

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Why can't we embed videos from other sites such as Dailymotion or Liveleak? Also, can we use the actual youtube embedding code instead of the brackets? It would be nice because I can shrink the video's size and make it signature appropriate.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Can we change the file size limit on avatars to 50 kb? I have a sweet 75x75 avatar that I'd like to use but the file size is too big.

eatlogoww5.gif

C'mon David, do the right thing. ;)

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Calls for a Super Berlusconi + Galliani thread?:D

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Did you make the thread? I doubt anyone would mind it

Anyway, can we get a mod to replace Jasper because we have spammers etc etc arond here and they make bullshit threads and theres no one to delete the posts or close the threads. Jasper was one of the active mods/members and well i guess the other mods arent online because of timedifference etc so we need an european (someone who lives in europe) mod because jasper was on when the majority of the members are on. (If that makes sense guys)
And david, can you read jimweebarra's posts and give him a warning to show him that we have other forums too beside the Introductions one..

:D

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Milaneso said:
What the heck is this?
wrong thread. happens to the best of us, just make sure that next time you intend to post, you look for the proper subforum + thread *first*. ;)

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i don't see the need for a stand-in mod.

the *spamming* by 2 or 3 good bhoys, bad bhoys + those feeding *them* is more of a self-created problem than a problem that warrants extra staff. misplaced posts + duplicates can be deleted + a little restraint, i.e. not acting on impulse + barf out insults in mindless tit-for-tat responses, will silence wind-up merchants pretty quickly.

Last edited:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Where is everyone? This board is getting eerily quiet. The only noises I hear are from the one sided argument in Yoann's thread and the bhoys talking shit in Introductions & Euro Qual.

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
^ international break could be a reason, but the forum hasn't been very active in a while i noticed. maybe the glory hunters + jcl's are looking for a new bandwagon elsewhere.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
*rossonera* said:
^ international break could be a reason, but the forum hasn't been very active in a while i noticed. maybe the glory hunters + jcl's are looking for a new bandwagon elsewhere.
Maybe, btw what's a jcl?

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
A mods job in this forum is to delete unnecessary posts & threads. We definately need a stand-in mod as Jasper was doing all the work when he was around. It doesnt even feel like the mods are active around here.

There is probably nothing too spectacular to read in the introduction forum or the offtopic forum but that doesnt mean that mods shouldnt check them once in a while just to see whats going on. Self created problem or not, several members told that virus known by the name of jimweebarra to stop spamming. He had been spamming in the subforums where mods are not active. He threw personal insults @ whoever told him to stop spamming and some of us dont like to have personal insults thrown at us, i reported his post and also wrote a post in this thread where i kindly asked the mods/admin to atleast give the guy a warning or ban him since he wasnt contributing in the first place but no one did anything and i felt like replying to him since mods/admin usually ignore that subforum it seems :tongue: SUE ME

I want bmwtaylor to get her job back (if she wants of course) because she is online on a daily basis and knows whats going on in almost every single subforum. Some of the current mods were online when the virus Jimweebarra was spamming and insulting but they never bothered to check that subforum or thread.

Thats my 500 bucks.. now agree with me :)

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
some people seem too willing to instantaneously engage in insultslinging. it's not only always the same very small group of people who react on the slightest [perceived] provocation, those people are immediately around to happily take the bait + then cry for more mods as soon as another *bhoy* or [what's his name] registers to post something *offensive*. the pattern is very plain to discern. personally, i didn't feel annoyed by those 3 or 4 lame wind-up attempts but by the ensuing + ongoing off topic posting by people who should know better. if those concerned with the quality of the moderation spent their time debating proper thread topics, half of the issues they take issue with wouldn't even exist. funny, isn't it? anything to reinstate bmwtaylor, right? i wouldn't be surprised if david saw through your deliberate little tantrum right away.

i can't agree about only jasper doing his job, i replied to milaneso's misplaced post in this thread + within a very short time his post was removed or moved, evidently by another mod doing his/her job. imo a good mod acts in the background, but not without providing transparency of his/her actions by adding a comment whenever a post is moved/edited + thereby conceding people the right to *learn* + avoid mistakes/rule offenses in the future.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anything to reinstate bmwtaylor? What do you mean ?
He saw through what??

Btw, its something a mod is supposed to do, deleting one or two posts in one thread doesnt make good mods either. Its a fact that they dont check/moderate in some subforums and that was just what i was saying. Bmwtaylor was aware of what was going on and i think she did a really good job as a mod, the majority here agreed and she should get her job back. Correction: everyone agreed except passion for *9*
What would you know about bmwtaylors moderating if you have been inactive for almost 3 years?

And btw, you arent passion, right? ;)

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
this is what i mean:
crazymilangirl said:
I want bmwtaylor to get her job back

i've seen *real* spamming here + trust me, you have seen nothing yet!
making a fuss about one or two guys who didn't immediately catch a mod's attention you figured would help get you what you want, so you make a meal of it. do you think i'm a naive little lamb?

ps: no, kiddo, i'm not who you want me to be. give it a rest. :)

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dear, i liked troll better than kiddo..it had something to it :)

Btw, i said i want bmwtaylor to get her job back ( if she wants )
taking things out of context never was nice, naive or manipulative ;)

Anyway, you are welcome back or welcome or whatever you want it to be.
I just said what i meant and im going to leave it at that. I have *no* plan here or anything. I dont even *know* bmwtaylor but i always thought *she* did a good job as mod. So i said it. :)

And also, it wasnt about the spamming the dude was doing. That was more like the "last" drop since they went personal on alot of members here. There has been some posts here and there and threads and i was just mentioning that.

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
you do protest too much, kiddo.

trust me, you will soon enough notice that the person you want me to be + the person i am don't hold identical views on many issues. we share our dislike for seedorf though.

Schedule